Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Safe Passage

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Big_Daddy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 13:14    Post subject: Safe Passage Reply with quote

Hello all this is my first message on the board but i have been playing for about 3 months now i think. I am a small nonpro and joined mainly to help out a buddy of mine and what not. well recently my hp was attacked before i had a chance to move it and i got catupulted all the way back to my hp(was on an ally planet just chilling). I ask those of agnari and i think the former parts of underverse and troja not to attack me. I have nothing to really offer since I was riped by abdul and bucan not too long ago... thanks in advance
PaulAtreides

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 13:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you a friend of Steve?
Black-Skull

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 03:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sorry Big_Daddy, but as i did conquer your HP i did not know from a such message. But that i did not know from a such message is not my fault - its your fault, because do you have not written a IGM on me, where do you bit me to don't conquer your HP.

Second : After i did conquer your HP, your warplanet was moved from ????? to your HP. That means - your WP did sit of a enemy planet, and did NOT travel to a new Homeplanetposition. From the free sky would a wp never spring back. That was your second fault.

It is sadly for you, that you must now fly the huge distance again. Perhaps are it for you a consolation - i am a pirate, and as a pirate will my WP earlier or later shoot down from a brave piratehunter, and than do you are free again, and can jump. Don't make the both faults again and you should be able to reach your target and begin a new live.

Greetings sending
Black-Skull (german player)
Abdul

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 06:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROFLLLLL

bigdaddy ... 3 month ... u mean 7 month.

as i know u got never over 10 planets.

bucan and my attacked you regular in a war!!!
same as alteron, e1567 and al the other rulers we attacked you because you have attackt our planets witch we have couquered.

one think i will say too this round.

the ruler bigdaddy have for a fairly long time one Destroyer (H9) from e1567 on his WP and he attacked every time our planets and all this planets go to e1567.

and know you all can make your own oppinion.

greetings
Abdul
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 07:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

ABDUL..PLEASE MESSAGE ME.
e1567

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow you guys are ruthless....he barely plays the game i would suspect that he barely check this once every 3 days.

And abdul he did have 12 planets at one time i traded him some with components so he could start making h4's but he kept messing up on the factories and didnt get the hang of it until you conquered him a few times then they got lost and I think he lost interest in the game.

I am actually rather surprised he has not quit the game yet....

Black skull i really doubt he blames you...but he was not on an enemy planet he was on one of mine i think and that is when he got catupaluted i think like a 1,000 lys, maybe more like 700lys not so sure.
Black-Skull

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 00:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

e1567 wrote:
Black skull i really doubt he blames you...but he was not on an enemy planet he was on one of mine i think and that is when he got catupaluted i think like a 1,000 lys, maybe more like 700lys not so sure.

That is the some, e1567. In the moment, where i did conquer his HP your planet counts as "enemy". Smile How i did write - i haven't any guilt on Big Daddys unluck. If Big Daddy blame me for his big jump to his HP - *shrug* - in german we say - if anybody don't learn out errors, he is condemn to repeat them. Smile

Greetings sending
Black-Skull
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: