Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Cant move ships?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kosmor Forum Index -> Bug-Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fern

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 09:48    Post subject: Cant move ships? Reply with quote

Hi,
I'm trying tomove some ships from one of my planets to my superordinate, shadowmaster's, WP.
When I click on his WP the option in the drop down box reads:

"Der kriegsplanet von shadowmaster laB(with thingie above)t sie nicht in den orbit", which I take is german for "to the warplanet of shadowmaster fly". I click this, and the orders bar changes from "No orders" to just being blank, and last turn, the ships werent sent Sad
can you fix please, hopefully in next 24hours so they dont die Razz
michimike

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 09:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

The bug is only a missing translation.

The correct translation for "Der Kriegsplanet von Shadowmaster lt sie nicht in den Orbit" is:
"The warplanet of Shadowmaster does not allow your ships to enter his orbit" - and that's possible.

You should send him a message, that he should change this (at "Warplanet", one of those drop-down fields there), then you can enter the orbit of his warplanet.
Or if he doesn't want it: you can't Wink
Liam

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly. No Bug. Closed.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kosmor Forum Index -> Bug-Reports All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: