Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

RPG-Mod

View previous topic :: View next topic  
michimike

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 00:14    Post subject: RPG-Mod Reply with quote

Agnar wrote:
Michiemike

I have not done any such thing! I feel you have made a mistake and falsely accused me, yet again!

Even the one post where u broke the rules, i specifically said that i would not delete the post, as it might be seen as an abuse of power. I have not deleted or ammended any post of yours, nor any post that slanders me or my team. It doesnt matter wether i like the post or not, you have a right to say anything you like, true or false, about me or anyone else, as long as it follows the rules of the forum.

I take my role as a moderator of this forum very seriously. I like to let the forums remain self-governing as much as possible and i only interfere if i absolutely must. I have been in roles where i must remain impartial before, and i know how to behave. I seperate my role within the game from that on this forum.

I must repeat: I have not ammended, deleted, altered or influenced any post by you, or any other person, where it concerns my game position. If any postings require such action, i will leave it to the other moderators to do so.

Agnar,
what was wrong about my post?
- it was a letter to lachieboy and paveyj, so a correct form of rpg-style
- it included no quotes
- it included no accusation or slander
- it included no smileys
- it included no forbidden words, like posting, thread, mod, etc...
- it included correct facts
- the mentioned player agrees to be mentioned
Gozer

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny, that you never considered the fact that the forum had two mods. Better to just assume fault and intent in order to support your own agenda.
Agnar

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michiemike

I did not edit, or delete, or do anything to your post! I did not use my powers as an admin at all.

The other moderator of the forum, Gil-Galad, decided that the post was not RP. It was Gil-Galad's opinion, not mine, and it was Gil-Galad that deleted your post.

I am not sure that *this* thread belongs in this forum either, as it is clearly not RP. However, again, I will not move or delete the thread, so i cannot be accused of any abuse of power. Of course, Gil-Galad may rule otherwise, and move the thread somewhere else...

As i say, you accuse me again, and again i am not guilty. All i ask is that you please check your facts before you post.
e1567

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually michmike's current post is in the right area he is talking about a kosmor moderator and that is part of komor. But I would say michmike you should have first mailed them(both moderators since no other moderator actually signs there name but me Rolling Eyes ) in game and then post here after nothing else has worked.
michimike

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it was Gil-Galad. I asked him via IGM.
But I wonder why......
L-Dopa

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 16:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wrong Michimike,

your post has to begin with "Sorry Agnar, ......." and so on.
Agnar

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 17:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

e1567 wrote:
Actually michmike's current post is in the right area...

This thread started in the RPG forum. Gil-Galad must have moved it here, as i did not. However, you are right that this is the correct place for the thread.
Gil-galad

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 04:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did not move it here. Michimike started a new thread here.

And please close or even delete this thread. Such things should not be discussed in public. Wink
michimike

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 04:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agnar wrote:
This thread started in the RPG forum. Gil-Galad must have moved it here, as i did not. However, you are right that this is the correct place for the thread.

Another wrong accusation.
But Gil-Galad proved my right already.
Nikoy

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 06:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

L-Dopa wrote:
Wrong Michimike,
your post has to begin with "Sorry Agnar, ......." and so on.

Is it, because is very noisy in this room, but I also didn't heart anything like "Pardon"!
e1567

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 08:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok I am going to lock this forum gil is correct this should be discussed in private first.

Michmike once you have discussed this with gil igm and if it is still not satifactory let me know and I will reopen this thread.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: