Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Banks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Feedback / suggestions for improvement
View previous topic :: View next topic  

is this a good idea
yes(voice your support)
23%
 23%  [ 4 ]
no(why not)
47%
 47%  [ 8 ]
maybe
29%
 29%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 17

chitown

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 22:14    Post subject: Banks Reply with quote

I don't know if this has been brought up before, but i think players should be able to take out loans from other players in a time of need. Also these loans would have an agreed percentage and timeline of being repayed, of course there would be limits to how high the percentage could be taken out. also if unable to repay in the set amount of time a player would take a planet of another player as collateral. this planet(s) would also be agreed upon.
chitown

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 16:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

post your opinions
PaulAtreides

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 17:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I borrowed, say 500 million credits, and used a planet as colateral, I wouldn't mind letting my creditor keep my planet.
Lordling

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 18:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe I'd be more in favor of a Council Bank, where if you defaulted on your loan, the planet would be placed in the market for sale. Perhaps even have a very few random planets on the market as well, with the Council as the realtor. It wouldn't be too difficult to write an appraisal script based on the attributes of the planet, as well as taking any improvements into consideration.
Locutus

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 18:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say that you should have a loan limit (like in real banks) where you cannot make a loan that is more than 25% of your income. In Kosmor, however, this should probably be raised to somewhere around 50%. If we have an interest rate for loans, then we can inplement savings accounts.
chitown

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 20:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok but if someone borrowed you 500mil credits they would first be less inclined to give you that large of amount and also they could demand more planets as collateral. also the savings system could also be tied into the loans. while if you had council bank and selling planets I would favor a multiple day auction and also detailed information on the planet size, pop, location, material protection. Also if you were buying a planet there should also be a protection plan for set amount of time for the new owner to set up defense.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Feedback / suggestions for improvement All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: