Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Announcements from the WP Alteron

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alteron

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 05:04    Post subject: Announcements from the WP Alteron Reply with quote

Dear fellow imperators.

I will, during the next few days, reintegrate worlds that was stolen (ripped) from me (by Abdul/Bucan) in the early and middle periods of the war.

This means that I will show as attacking the house Agnari. Rest asure, my friends, this are controlled actions that have been agreed upon between me and the relevant imperator in Agnari, and are not to be misunderstod as of hostile intent.

Yours,
Alteron

Last edited by Alteron on Tue May 23, 2006 12:28; edited 1 time in total
Tyr

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

I confirm this 'statement' of Alteron. We have no negative intentions against our neighbourhouse calls Agnari. And we thank for their sociable doings Wink

Lord Tyr, House of Asgard
Alteron

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 23:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear fellow imperators,

Following an agreement between my friend e1567 and myself, I will in the following days reclaim two planets that he hold. These planets are amongst the ones ripped in the war.

This is a private arrangement, and is not in breach with any treaties of our two houses.
Alteron

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear fellow imperators.

I have currently left my WP for a week's vacation to the wonderful island of Singapore. Please bare with me if my responses come a little slow. I shall be fully operational (and re-energised) on sunday 23. july

PS: Should anyone of you be in Singapore, please write and let me know, and we'll have a beer and talk of galactic politics Cool
Alteron

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 00:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

My days in India are coming to an end, and I'll soon be back home in Norway. My access to the net will be bad (to say the least) for the next 2-3 weeks, but after that I can be contacted at about any time.

Oct 4th: London, England (Anyone there?)
Oct 5th: Oslo, Norway (Anyone there?)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: