Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Temporary replacement

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Randomzero

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:11    Post subject: Temporary replacement Reply with quote

when do that number of days for temporary replacement replenish? im starting to run low and wondering how it works exactly, is it evey 120 days it goes back to 30, or is it on a timeline, for example, i use days, on the 12, 13, and 14, do i get one day back after 120 days has passed since the day was used?
PaulAtreides

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 14:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

The rules say: It is not possible to permanently transfer control to another imperator. You may assign 30 days of temporary replacement within 120 days.

This does not give a clear answer to the question, but I expect that you get all the days back at once after 120 days.
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 15:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulAtreides wrote:
The rules say: It is not possible to permanently transfer control to another imperator. You may assign 30 days of temporary replacement within 120 days.

This does not give a clear answer to the question, but I expect that you get all the days back at once after 120 days.
i assume that to mean that 120 days after you have a temp replacement day, you gain one... so if you have it on the 1st to 5th, you get 1 more on the 121st, 1 on the 122nd etc
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Questions and Answers All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: