Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Where are you from?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
e1567

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 18:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow I think you are the most arrogant person I have ever seen on this board......First of all the US does not have polluted air everywhere mainly in the east and LA. I am fairly sure canda is just a little larger than the US (cough cough alaska) and much of your northern country is cover in Ice and is uninhabitable. And why are you cracking on the small countries with large population. If you know anything about demographics(which i will assume your "french classes" have not taught you) a dnese populations means a better convation of ideas.
carboneater wrote:
So, following the french geography classes, I may be Mexican or Canadian. The last thing that I may tell you was in the last paragraph: I speak french. I can't say I don't speak spanish, I currently learn it at schol (yep, still at high-school).

I actually laugh at you quabecin's I mean you say your french geography class your canadian for gods sake. You gave it away your were from canada when you said this so I really doubt you lost anyone. I mean I thought comedians were just giving canada a hard time down here but if there are more self centered people up there like you, you guys so deserve it.

(your post is no where near the longest check out some of the posts in the rpg forum)
Carboneater

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 15:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, let's have fun (we play Kosmor for that isn't it???) and put things clear...

Quote:
First of all the US does not have polluted air

I didn't meant that, sure there's Canadian industries polluting too, but there's also some of the toxics emanations from Americans industries comming all the way east... that's what I meant.

Quote:
(your post is no where near the longest check out some of the posts in the rpg forum)

yep maybe, I didn't wrote anything in the RPG forum for now...
I just forgot to say i think it's the longest message in this topic.

Yep, Canada is just a bit larger than USA (compared to their overall territory...), but as I said, in Quebec, we hate Americans for the wars and the Republicans... We can so normal things with any American, until it gets of politics. Don't take it personnally, as I said, we hate more the american mentality than the Americans themselves.

Quote:
I mean I thought comedians were just giving canada a hard time down here but if there are more self centered people up there like you, you guys so deserve it.

Hey man, we're here to have fun...
I did it for my fun, hoping some others may enjoy it as well.
I just wrote every thing I thought that may be right for this forum, but, just like my friends, I never do anything seriously, except if it needs to be.

so take it cool, live your life (don't touch drugs, alcohol or tobaco, it's bad for your health XD)

Best regards

Carboneater

Sorry if I may have hurted some...
LinkyLuke

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 08:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linkyboy wrote:
I am Linkyboy(what else did you expect me to say)

I am 11 years old and I come from Morecambe England

Up England Laola

Remember him. He has now left, and is replaced by me. I am the same person as him. Don't worry, I am not a multi, Linkyboy is now inactive, and is replaced by LinkyLuke.

I am now 12, and still live in Morecambe England
michimike

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 09:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

And how old was LinkyLuke? 8? 9?
LinkyLuke

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

11 years
Carboneater

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 08:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I won't write anything to avoid problems...)

and I felt like a little kid with all these saying where they work, when I havn't finished High school (well, not until next year...) ...
... And MIHAc saying he was around 30, man I'm just a bit past half your age!!!...
Well, LinyLuke, all I have to say is welcome in the club of the young ones!!! LOL
Giner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 04:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Dave from Sheffield, England and i'm only 14 so i was surprised to see some of these ages no offence Smile Im a new player and hope soon to become better.

Last edited by Giner on Sun Jul 16, 2006 05:27; edited 1 time in total
LinkyLuke

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 02:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't we all Dave. Welcome.
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

we all started as noobs, you will get better over time, once you get the hang of it you'll see how easy this game is..have fun either way...
Stiwie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:57    Post subject: Yeeeeeh Haaaaaaaaaaaah Reply with quote

Hello everyone.

I am from Namibia. BTW my house leader is teh suck, if anyone can please come and conqure my poor planets and give me some direction that would be cool.

Stiwie
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 14:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

send me an in game message...
tink

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 15:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

im from sunny england!!!!!
Angron

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey im still in high school but iv got a job and a girl no need to feel like a kid mate. we can enjoy life more than adults. im 15 from north yorkshire england though i wasnt born there
Jay

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 14:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im aged 15 from south yorkshire in a little place called rotherham!
tink

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

im from england, south yorkshire 2 streets away from jay. you can see my house on google earth just put s668sb in at top and theres my house Very Happy merry crimbo too all Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 7 of 11

Jump to: