Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

What will happen to michimike?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
MicaR
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 02:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, you helped MARION. But you did not ask what harm she had done to our house. And still is doing. I saw the mails she sended my subs. She tried to lure them into open rebellion because "it is much more fun". Not to speak about the other disgusting mails. Untill this time she was treated good. And that was her way to say thanks?
Then she attacked Assisi. She made peace with him more then one time and broke her own promisses. She tried to rip him, but that is of course her right, isnīt it? Evil or Very Mad
So why should we believe her? We had no reason and there is only one way to make sure she never does harm again. But we still did not rip her off untill she only had her hp. We stopped, leaving her some planets. And now? She is attacking again.
I have the strong feeling that you know her quite well. And this is the only reason that you protect people that you pretend to hate. Liars and rippers. And you are not one ounce better... Rolling Eyes
Back to top
michimike
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 04:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Micar, for me it was not important what she had done and why. Maybe you start to think some day, that it was only your fault why she found it important to start this rebellion.
And I don't think she would have ripped anyone of you without a reason. Why should she? She isn't called PaulAtredies. And she is good enough not to need such a bad thing.
I never helped her in her rebellion. I helped her regaining her power after she was ripped to death.
Back to top
Nikoy
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 06:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi people!
I got one IGM, allerting me that some of you may feel threatened by some of my posts!!! Because my intend is to make the "Bad guys" think, but not to threaten the "Good guys" here I am posting my disclamer:
1. All my posts are written without consulting my house and I am neither the house leader nor the minister of the foreign affairs, so they remain only my personal opinion!
2. I didn't ment in any way that because we have the "probably-strongest warplanet" we will start to attack and conquer everybody around! That's nonsense, great nonsense!

You know, in the psychology there is one way of judging that almost everyone of us is using daily: If one wants to judge the possible reactions of another, he/she is trying to be in the others shoes for a moment. Or with other words: Everyone thinks that the other will do the same as this first person usually does in similar situation. Example for Kosmor: The peace-lover will think that peace can be achieved, the ripper will think he will be ripped, the agressor will be afraid of agression!
I am justice-lover and of course I will always try to achieve justice!

In this situation my opinion is that michimike must speak personally by IGMs with Paul to arrange the conditions for peace. He is trying now to put a political pressure on us by posting on the forum. This might not have the desired effect. Better speak personally, please!
That's about your conditions michimike and about MARION - she is really a trouble-maker! If you like her so much, just take her in your territory, give her some planets and live hapy!

Sorry I have no more time now, I have to go. Later I might answer to all other posts that I find worthy!
Back to top
michimike
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikoy wrote:
2. I didn't ment in any way that because we have the "probably-strongest warplanet" we will start to attack and conquer everybody around! That's nonsense, great nonsense!

... and it's only you who thinks, that your weak house-warplanet is the strongest in the Galaxe, only because it was a little stronger than my little one-player-warplanet.

Quote:
I am justice-lover and of course I will always try to achieve justice!

Then we are two Laughing
And ripping is never justice. And I concede that even against rippers ripping is no justice, as long as we don't like to live after the ancient laws of Hamurabi.

Quote:
In this situation my opinion is that michimike must speak personally by IGMs with Paul to arrange the conditions for peace. He is trying now to put a political pressure on us by posting on the forum. This might not have the desired effect. Better speak personally, please!

This would have no effect. I tried it so many times before, but people like Paul would never come to fair solutions considering that their fleet seem much bigger. I would never agree what Paul would propose (and be sure noone could agree tu such offers).
Your idea is good, but it never works.
I don't do "pressure" in the forum to achieve a better treatment, only to show the others how the situation is like and what they should think of Paul, when they have to do with him in the future... and of course to justify my actions, because I don't want that people think of me what Paul would have liked that they think.
Back to top
michimike
Guest





PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 15:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Member of the House Sandal (house New_Order_of_Templar) integrates imperator
michimike (former house AustrianAlliance) into his empire
(destroyed combat power: 255911).

Major NobleSteve (house Templar_Order) integrates imperator
michimike (former house AustrianAlliance) into his empire
(destroyed combat power: 7).

Member of the House Sandal (house New_Order_of_Templar) integrates imperator
michimike (former house Templar_Order) into his empire
(destroyed combat power: 7).

3 integrations in 4 days... how much I love that Laughing

Especially Sandal who works as a slave of Paul, so Paul can rip me - with the reason, that I conquered 2 (!!) planets of him (Sandal), which he accepted as a declaration of war, 2 planets I was sorry for, but of course he wanted to have war with me, while I was at war with the "most powerful" house.
I hate those, who support the stronger side, losers and cowards they are!
Back to top
PaulAtreides
Guest





PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 23:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are a silly liar, Michimike. I myself have never integrated you and you attacked me unjustly and threatened to rip my subs. You integrated Sandal's HP many times with the help of Bucan before I came to help him and stole very many planets from us Templars.
Back to top
michimike
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 02:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

I conquered some 20 planets of you and not more than 15 of Sandal. It's easy to prood that with MePha's "Tool". You got now some 120 Planets of me... and are you still not staisfied? Or why do you go on lying and debasing me?
And what do you meen you never integrated me? Of course. your whole house did, I have the conflict report and there are all your ships Shocked
Ask Steve to give you some of his planets. It's not an excuse, that he had the last shot. And if you work together so well with Sandal, you can ask him to give you some of the conquered planets, he had over 200 planets since the integrations (!) of Bucan anyway. A single voluntary integration wouldn't hurt him.

Lying more obviously isn't possible Rolling Eyes
And YOU call ME a liar, although you know exactly that it's the truth what I say.
Back to top
PaulAtreides
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 03:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is truth: You are the aggressor and are forced this upon yourself. You did threaten Templars with ripping down to the last planet. Now you have been integrated twice by Sandal and once by NobleSteve. I myself have not a single planet of yours and you are still whining about me ripping you! If you had not been such an arrogant attacker, I would have preferred never to have seen the fall of AustrianAlliance. Unfortunately, it only takes 1 to start a war, and you were that one.

You went to help a traitor rebel named MARION destroy her house. Here are your words: "Micar, for me it was not important what she had done and why." You knew that she was the aggressor with her rebellion and goal of hurting the Order of Templar, but you wanted the same goal and did not care for the consequences of your attack against this house. Now you have seen the consequences of being a pirate and attacking your neighbors for no reason. You only cared about what your fleet could take and kill and not why you were doing it or whether you should.


Last edited by PaulAtreides on Sat Jul 15, 2006 03:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
michimike
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 03:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I started the war. But in a war normally there is one battle and than there is a winner and a loser. I would have been the loser. And then it is over and they arrange a peace. But you did never offer a peace. You will go on and on fighting the little player, who has lost nearly all his fleet and over 120 planets - and this only because he wanted to defend a little ripped player, who somewhere in the past had the idea to make a revolution in his house, whatever the reason was.

And hey, you are the leader of a house and it's wing. YOU got 120 planets of me, although I did not conquer more than 35. If you are not able to share booties, that's not my fault.
Back to top
PaulAtreides
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 03:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

You started the war with the intention of ripping those who had defended the house from MARION's pirate rebellion. You sent messages threatening ripping to many of my subordinates, and your attitude now which pretends that you would never integrate an enemy twice is ridiculous. You never wrote any message to me after your first defeat. You never surrendered- 8instead you immediately came here to the Forum to try and annoy the house your provoked with Words because you are incapable of performing deeds. Instead of writing to me a message or attempting to end the way, you go to the public forum and say that you will continue the fight, so why would Sandal not attack a second time? You continue to declare yourself our enemy. Defending the house against aggressive attackers who are likely to attack the house again is proper and better than the true attitude you showed to the Templars with your threats when you still had your fleet.

No matter how many times you claim that I got planets, it remains true that I have none of your planets and only fought because you forced me to defend my house with your unjustified aggression.
Back to top
michimike
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 04:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulAtreides wrote:
... and your attitude now which pretends that you would never integrate an enemy twice is ridiculous.

Did I? No, not without a reason. I would only integrate someone twice,
- if he goes on attacking me after the first integration or
- if he ripped another player in the past and was not punished yet.
As you could see, I turned home after I have done my mission. Am I in your terretory now? No, I did all what I wanted and I finished it without integrating anyone twice (except one inactive with only 1 planet).

You won the war - why do you think you need to lie? Theres't noone going to punish you, if you would not lie.

PaulAtreides wrote:
No matter how many times you claim that I got planets, it remains true that I have none of your planets and only fought because you forced me to defend my house with your unjustified aggression.

You got 120 planets. Share them. It's not important how many planets you personally get, you have enough and by the way I conquered only 3 planets of you personally.
Back to top
Shadowmaster
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 08:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

michimike wrote:
But in a war normally there is one battle and than there is a winner and a loser.


Generaly a war consists of many battles, of all types and sizes with numerouse ships and manpower. One battle isnt realy concidered a war, cause if one side or the other can only make it to one battle, and lose everything there, then its a battle and not a war.
Back to top
Paul_Atreides
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 08:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well lets say it straight. If you lose a war you can give up immediatly. If the srongert side is in ability to destroy someone completly they will do it most of the time. The stronger side, in that case the order, will use absolutly every chance to say something like " OH MY GOD HE ATTACKED US! WHAT AN UNBELIEVEABLE THING". Well um.......sorry to think a little bit different but thats a war game after all and war isnt a thing you should be ripped for. Sorry to say it but i think This Order should be renamed in Templar_out_of_Order.
Back to top
Lordling
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

The state of "War" is nothing more than the revelation of intent, by either public declaration or hostile action, to use miltary force against another entity. Historically, wars have been declared, during which, never a shot was fired. Then again, some wars have consisted of only one engagement; others have lasted for years or decades. It all depends on the resolve & the resources of the participants.

This whole line of conversation is ludicrous; this is a game of conquest. None of the arguments, posted so far, display any validity whatsoever. Even if you are a lone imperator, with holdings in some backwater corner of the galaxy, and one ill-fated day, a WP with 100k CP shows up on your doorstep and rips you all the way down to your HP, then that is due to the nature of the game. Is it "right"? In the scope of "morality", probably not. If you find it unjust, then ally yourself with another, more powerful house with integrity and pursue your vengeance. If you are honorable, then you should have no problem convincing someone to assist you.

In summary, all of this "he said, she said" prattle is pointless. There will always be different sides to any story. I can assure you all of one thing though, when the layers of ego are peeled away, there are those who know that they have acted dishonorably. They know who they are, and they have to live with themselves. Often, in these games, one's behavior tends to reflect the character of the actual person, either consciously or subconsciously. As in the real world, not everyone tells the truth. Even if outright lies are not told, then often all of the facts of a situation are not shared, so be prudent about who you rush to "defend".
It is entirely up to you, as to how you choose to conduct yourself. Don't think that just because you are the most powerful force in any scenario, that many small forces allied against you can't tear you apart like so many piranha. Likewise, if you decide to style yourself the Defender of the Weak, Downtrodden, Abused, and Otherwise Unjustly Treated, then don't bemoan your fate when you can't slay the dragon, or find out that the maiden didn't tell you the whole story.

Just remember, reputation is what everyone thinks of you; honor is what you think of yourself. If you are bound by your honor, then reputation takes care of itself.
Back to top
michimike
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 17:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadowmaster wrote:
michimike wrote:
But in a war normally there is one battle and than there is a winner and a loser.


Generaly a war consists of many battles, of all types and sizes with numerouse ships and manpower. One battle isnt realy concidered a war, cause if one side or the other can only make it to one battle, and lose everything there, then its a battle and not a war.

Of course you are right. A war between large houses consists of many battles - I ment this final battle, when the leader of the house was integrated. In most cases this is the end of war.


And Lordling: you are right, too. I can explain you why we fight with "words" in this Forum: it's to show the others how the situation is like - of course difficult, because both sides explain it different to look better Wink
And our neighbours can make their view and maybe my convincing words here are enough reason to start a war against PaulAtredies or at least to "justify", when it is already planned. And maybe it convinces those who support Paul not to help him anymore - or to fight him, too, when they realise who he really is.
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 3 of 11

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group