Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Pirate

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Atorios

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 17:59    Post subject: Pirate Reply with quote

Myself, Shadowmaster and some others have said for a long time that Black-Skull is with Troja!!!! He now openly admits that he is a member of Troja!!! All houses and planets that he has attacked, Troja has attacked! B-S has just shown their cards!!
RobinHood

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 18:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry atorios but thats in fact NOT true Wink
long time ago we had the same problems with black-skull like all the other guys around have right now! we integrated him and made a nat and i allways told him not to attack any of our allies! but a pirate is a pirate and so he decided to attack some guys of underverse and i told manann that it would be ok for me if underverse would shoot him down therefore!
but in fact i have still contact with black-skull and sometimes i ask him if he could attack a planet of one of our ENEMIES! thats all! he's not a part of troja and if my friends of undervere would count all the planets they conquered from black-skull and all they lost they will see they made a big plus! Wink

a pirate is a pirate and will ever stay one!

btw: surst didnt instruct me to attack oneofmany! i did it on my own!
Black-Skull

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 05:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

He Atorios - Because i work for Underverse ? Laughing

Underverse conquer planets from me, which did i conquer from Agnari and unions of Agnari.

Underverse make the big profit throught the conquer of my planets. In the some moment, where i write this text, fly for example ratman in the direction of 4 of Ex-Agnari-Wing Planets and 1-Ex-Underverse-Planet and Flockie fly in the direction of 3 from Skrubber(Agnari-Wing) conquered planets.

After my shootdown throught Carboneater, i have conquer only one Undervers-size-1-planet from... Sjet? (not sure)...what a wonderful alibi to underline the hostility during my pirate-house and underverse. Wink

I am sorry - but your house should be look out, that Agnari not declare war to underverse ha ha ha ha.....

Black Skull
Land-Surveyer of Underverse
JackONeill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 06:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol Black-Skull, this gets better and better Laughing
Locutus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let us look at your record, shall we?

Merthos' List Black-Skull's History:
http://kosmor.ath.cx/com/gn_player.php?info=1a0a0cb3c6ca571ac790a35cbe863b79&page=1

Merthos' List wrote:
ruler has destroyed (Herrscher zerstörte): 6.933 kk
ruler has lost (Herrscher verlor): 5.995 kk
ruler conquered (Herrscher eroberte): 49 SS
ruler has lost (Herrscher verlor): 48 SS
ruler conquered ruler (Herrscher eroberte): 13
ruler was conquered (Herrscher wurde erobert): 6
ship attacks (Schiffsangriffe): 1

After your "shootdown with Carboneater" on 124/3502, you have:
-Conquered a planet from Manann (149/3502)
-Conquered a planet from Sjet (157/3502)
-Integrated Ares- into your empire (168/3502) 2221 KK destroyed, almost 1/3 of your total destroyed KK

...Not to mention attacking many planets of our allies and integrating them...
Black-Skull

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, yes - Ares- is also a very good alibi for the house underverse. He is a very loyal underverse-member - so pleased and loyal, that he did attack now underverse after the battle against my fleet. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Of cource would his losed planets very fast conquered from underverse-members, and i believe that the new owners not very are interesting to give them back to Ares- after his coming reintegration.

Okay - Mananns planet - i have forgotten, thats are true, but that don't change the facts that underverse make the big profit. Underverse did give 2 planets, and gets 12 + X planets. Laughing

Black Skull
Carboneater

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 13:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black-Skull wrote:
Black Skull
Land-Surveyer of Underverse

Land-Surveyer of Underverse? what's that??? Why don't you use a name that will fix well to you? something like disavowed-trojan-military-adviser? or was this name only a protection against Underverse to fool every one and be safe to travel as a wing of an allied??? It may also be a good cover to cross Troja's area...

well, too bad, better luck next time...

Black-Skull wrote:
Underverse conquer planets from me, which did i conquer from Agnari and unions of Agnari.

[...]

After my shootdown throught Carboneater, i have conquer only one Undervers-size-1-planet from... Sjet? (not sure)...what a wonderful alibi to underline the hostility during my pirate-house and underverse.

You openly doubt why you are a pirate? That Underverse is right to shoot you down when they can?I'll tell you why:

1. Numbers of unprovocated attacks against numbers of imperators.

This should reminds you something, or at least, it should:

I have removed this section. It is not permissable to put in game messages on the forum - mod

when attacking someone like this, who got almos no planets and offers you peace, you may be considered as a pirate.

2. Using a false title of a big house, like member of the Trojan Light Cavalry...

3. Stealing planets

4. Identifying yourself as a pirate

And I forgot some, I'm sure.

This segment of history should be in your memory too:

You've been declared as a pirate long ago. Underverse got some infos that you were about to attack Agnari (our ally). And you steal us planets. You're not the first to do it, and not the last too:
Remember Karmesinrote? he was a pirate. He've been integrated. He tried to run away. Integrated again.
Remeber yourself? Stealing planets to every one. Ratman integrated you. You ran away. Stole other planets. Then when I've been up to integrate you, you stole two other planets to our allies (Yasusundra and Communamis). You dropped all your fleet on Communamis. And you crashed on me. Then you just ran away. And you continued to steal planets. but now, there were only two or three planets more than you were allowed to. And the other planets were Agnari's ones. What of a coincidence. Agnari's our ally! Then Manann integrated you. You used the same strategy as you used with me. Now your first defensive technique is using a false (according to Robin) Trojan title. To fool every one. And as a trojan, you conquered Ares. This is an alliance-breaking or NAT-Breaking (I'm not very sure what it is, btu it's something like that.). or to use a sure term: Friendly Fire!

so in this you find even more reasons to identify you as a pirate:

5. alliance or NAT-breaking

6. disturbing political relations between two friend houses.

7. Trying to convince every one that being a pirate is the main goal. Being a pirate is only being a trouble maker.

now do you understand?

Underverse is justified to hunt you down.

Carboneater
Black-Skull

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 16:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing I afraid you are blind for the trust, and i would come a day, where do you say about yourself, what was i a old fool Laughing Laughing Laughing ...but i can't write about that.
Carboneater

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 17:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black-Skull wrote:
Laughing I afraid you are blind for the trust, and i would come a day, where do you say about yourself, what was i a old fool Laughing Laughing Laughing ...but i can't write about that.

Laughing I'm happy to learn you that I've always thought myself as a fool. But I'm not sure you're going to see the day where I'm going to say that I'm an old fool: I'm just a bit older than Dave and LinkyLuke. It'll be in many years that I'll be elligible to the title of Old Fool... Laughing Laughing Laughing But I'm afraid to tell you that you do talk (or at least write) like a fool: I've counted 6-7(depending on how you do count...) errors in that simple sentence... Laughing

And you said I'm blind when I do face the truth. I tell you that I try to be as neutral as I can in any situations.

In my last message, even if I took position, I only exposed the facts I knew.

But I have to admit that you are wise enough to survive the hunt. And that's why the price for your head always climbs. (the last one I've seen is 2 millions). Nobody's able to catch you, so as you're always able to escape, you always show that you're even stronger.

But there's also the "orders-giver". You always talk of him, but no one knows who he's. So, if we can't stop the headmaster of the conspiration, at least, we try to stop his privateer(s).

I may also say that we two think that the other is a fool because we doesn't have a similar opinion about how grow strong in this universe.

Carboneater
Black-Skull

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 00:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a german player, carboneater and english is a foreign language for me. Its for me always a handicap to use the right words, writes the right sentence, or understand the meaning of any text (wrong translation). Please excuse me, if my texts are hard to read. Smile

Quote:
But I have to admit that you are wise enough to survive the hunt. And that's why the price for your head always climbs. (the last one I've seen is 2 millions). Nobody's able to catch you, so as you're always able to escape, you always show that you're even stronger.

Oh yes, i did have any occasions to build new Ships. Very Happy Unfortunatly i am not able to be victorious abaut a Leviathan - that would make many things easer *reflecting*

Quote:
But there's also the "orders-giver". You always talk of him, but no one knows who he's. So, if we can't stop the headmaster of the conspiration, at least, we try to stop his privateer(s).

Oh, i have more as one "order-giver" Very Happy and i believe it would be wrong if we write from a "conspiration". It would be better if you use the word "occasions" for that. "Occasions" is a good word - it are charakteristic for my work *g*

Okay - I write much untruths to hold all things in the dark, but i think too, that not each "order-giver" are a enemy of underverse. Very Happy

By the way - a little question - if i do confess, that one "order-giver" are a Agnari-guy - would underverse then declare war on Agnari ? That would be are very funny. Agnari - a Rogue state. Ha Ha Ha....

Okay - please do not forget - its only a game Very Happy

Blacky
Carboneater

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 07:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black-Skull wrote:
I am a german player, carboneater and english is a foreign language for me.

English is a foreing language for me too. I'm a french player (from Canada).

Black-Skull wrote:
By the way - a little question - if i do confess, that one "order-giver" are a Agnari-guy - would underverse then declare war on Agnari ? That would be are very funny. Agnari - a Rogue state. Ha Ha Ha....

well... If this is really real...
I think I won' t say anything before knowing the situation more than "a Agnari-guy".

Black-Skull wrote:
Okay - please do not forget - its only a game

Blacky

I know it's a game, but it's the only one, or the almost only one, who works on my PC, so...

And as you do sign with small names, I'll do it too.

Carbo
Black-Skull

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 07:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

carboneater wrote:
English is a foreing language for me too. I'm a french player (from Canada).

Then you can speak/write better english as i. Smile I was in english (and russian) always bad. I am very pleased with me, that i can after many years of hard learning read the most sentence in english without to use a workbook *g*.

Quote:
well... If this is really real...
I think I won' t say anything before knowing the situation more than "a Agnari-guy".

Its was also only a theoretical question. Laughing

Blacky
Locutus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 13:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black-Skull wrote:
Oh, yes - Ares- is also a very good alibi for the house underverse. He is a very loyal underverse-member - so pleased and loyal, that he did attack now underverse after the battle against my fleet. Laughing Laughing Laughing

His loyalties are not in question. He has neither attacked the warplanet of a member of our house, nor has he obliterated the fleet of another imperator. You have done both.

For all we know, he may be acting under threats from you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: