Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

NAT between Memorial and Asgard

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alteron

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 06:18    Post subject: NAT between Memorial and Asgard Reply with quote

We are happy to announce a formal Non-Aggression Treaty (NAT) between the honourable houses of Memorial, lead by Bucan, and Asgard, led by Tyr. We hope this treaty will help put an end to the hostilities in the galaxy.

A NAT is entered between two houses to formalise and maintain a relationship of neutrality, where neither side will take part in any hostile actions against the other, and territories are respected.

We hereby announce a NAT between us. The NAT consists of the following points:

1. This NAT cannot be terminated within the first 90 days, until stardate 210/3502.
    2. Should any house wish to exit the treaty, a grace period of no less than 15 is in effect. This means that the other house leader must be told these many days in advance.
    3. The duration of this NAT is unlimited.
    4. If a single imperator breaks the treaty, it is still valid for both houses, but not for the single imperator, that is to be considered rouge.
    5. If the house leader breaks the treaty, the treaty is ultimately severed. The aggressor house is declared as the one that started the war.
    6. Planned and announced (to both house leaders) operations do not affect the NAT.

On special note: Alteron is free to reclaim planets lost in the Templar – Bucan war. These actions will not be a violation of the treaty, pursuant to the treaty’s point 6.

As for any treaty, the house leaders are ultimately responsible for presenting the values by which we live and act. As warriors, we understand the necessity of honour, and what this implies, and we choose to live by it to preserve the ways of our society.
Alteron

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 06:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

As formal Minister of Diplomacy of the House Asgard, I endorse this treaty between our houses.

Alteron,
Minister of Diplomacy,
House Asgard.
Tyr

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 08:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

I confirm that Alteron is a specific element in our treaty, i spoke with bucan about this point and he accepted. It was a symbol, a symbol of 'Bucans will' to have peace with Asgard.

Lord Tyr, The House of Asgard
Bucan

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:17    Post subject: Accepted Reply with quote

Dear Lords,

me, myself and I are accepting this NAT and endorsing it.

Kind regards
Bucan
PaulAtreides

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 13:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because of this NAT with our attacker the great house of the Templars rejects Asgard's request for a treaty. Those that aid our attackers are our enemies.
michimike

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 23:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting, but I want to point out that Bucan may be your enemy, but he is not the attacker, if you define this with the one, "who started war".
As leader of the new Templar Order you should know, that you attacked Bucan and you found it so important to iron this little imperator until you noticed he resists better than you liked. I remember that originally the war was only fought out in his terretory until he decided to defend himself with a counterstrike.
Tyr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 07:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul is an agressive leader who search for new targets/victims
Normally he was "never" a real Templar, because he followed his own rules. I don't wonder about his political tactics. But Asgard could cause a new war, if paul think he can make a war against us. I trust in a few Members in the Templar_Order/"Order_of_Templar" and everybody can see that we are a peacefully house, and we take away ourselves the possibility to fight against "enemies".
Well, i think that the most leaders and imperators will understand that paul try to make propaganda against us in the future (or you can call it "Marketing"

That's my opinion.

ps: I hope the text is good enough to understand.
Tyr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 07:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because of my point Asgrad could cause a new war.

The agressor would be PaulAtreides.
Alteron

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been a Templar for a long time, and deep down I still am. I still live by the principles of honour and righteousness of the Order of Templars as was originally displayed by Antient Grand Master Walker.

Therefore, Emperor Paul Atreides' hastly reply, is sadening, but not depressing as I am sure they were not ment as hard as they seemed at first. I request of the Emperor to read the treaty again. It is a NAT - which is a formalisation of a state of neutrality - meaning that we will not attack Memorial. What is then important for the Emperor to understand is that a state of neutrality is not a direct aid of his opponent.

As an old Templar, I also know that the final decition, and the declaration of war came from the Order of Templars. I am also one of those that suffered extencively from the war, and I hope that this treaty (where both sides may cut losses) will shed light on a path to a more peaceful future.

Alteron,
Minister of Diplomacy
Manann

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Lords,

If Asgard will be attacked, the forces of the Underverse will assist Asgard. In this case Underverse would leave the alliance which was once made with the Templars and with Agnari....with the full consequences...for both sides.

I don't see that Asgard is an agressor and I know that Tyr only wants on thing: peace.
So Underverse will stay with the innocents.

No alliance is worth to assist the evil...but i don't think that the honorable Templars are evil and so i don't think that there will be any war against Asgard...but this will be your decision...

Sometimes I am wrong. I will not hope that i am wrong what I thought about the templars.

A war against Asgard would be a sign that I am wrong....I hope not....I really hope not..

Regards
Manann
1st member of the Underverse
Tyr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thank for these two statements and i hope Paul will accept that i am on another way, although not on the false way.
PaulAtreides

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had nothing to do with the initiation of the conflict between Posbis and The New Order and have never been an agressor or started any war. That is not the path the Templars prefer.

It seems that Manann and Tyr may have misconstrued my decision. I have no intention of conquering Asgard. I only rejected their request for a NAT, which is a very different thing from a declaration of war.

Let me clarify: Because Asgard has decided to pursue treaties with every house they can think of, indiscriminately, not differentiating between noble houses and violent ones, I have declined to sign a treaty with them. If they want to sign a treaty with the crumbling remnants of Memorial, then that is their buisness and although it seems cowardly to me for them to join themselves with someone who has done them so much harm (ask Alteron), I will certainly not declare war just because they refuse to fight the enemies of my house.

The Templar Order declines to sign the treaty Asgard proposed to us at this time. We have no intention of provoking a war with Asgard. Declining to sign a treaty is a very different think from an attack. I expect all reasonable imperators to agree with that.

Michimike of AustrianAlliance is the only serious foe of them Templars, now that Bucan and Abdul are reduced to mere shadows of their former menace. Michimike attacked my house unprokoved and continues to attack my subordinates and steal our planet daily. These three rulers are the only ones guilty of crimes so great that self-preservation leaves us no option but to destroy them. Asgard, while it has done nothing to merit our good favor, has also done nothing to provoke conflict. Underverse has been more friendly to us throughout the course of Galactic History and has domonstrated that loyalty in such a way as to merit an Alliance with our house.

It is my hope that this clarifies the diplomatic stance of the Templar Order.
Manann

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 13:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Lord PaulAtreides,

I am more than happy to hear this. That will be the proove, that I was never wrong about the Templars and that i was only wrong in the meaning of your public message.
My officer of communication told me that in the same context of the NAT-declining was mentioned something like "... are our enemies" and due of this Underverse wasn't the only house who interpreted this as a forstep of a war.

But as I said above. The Underverse is more than glad that this all was only a misunderstanding.

Best regards
Manann
1st member of Underverse
Tyr

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 07:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Day: 181
Empire Builder PaulAtreides (house Order_of_Templar) conquered a solar system
from Commander Eomer (house Asgard) (destroyed combat power: 12).
Day 195
* Empire Builder PaulAtreides (house Order_of_Templar) conquered a solar system
Day 196:
Commander Walters1 (house Order_of_Templar) conquered a solar system
Day 198:
Empire Builder PaulAtreides (house Order_of_Templar) conquered a solar system

These are a few conquests through Pauls orders,i think i am one the right side, paul one the evils side. Well it's a little bit extreme, but if you read the last posts here, it seems that Paul decide to attack us... earlier or later
Maybe in the next days i have the responsibility to my members to do some doings
In addition i add that many people saw Paul's Ships are on many wp's and these ships are the only ones, so that paul conquer every planet [Edit]
It is bad that i speak a "light english" otherwise i would write things more exactly Wink

furthermore, he attacks gondor a new imperator in this galaxy, if he conquers more of his planets, this imperator and his loyal population will left this universe without a chance to know the wonderful things in this universe

So i suggest Paul to call us his reasons and his terms of a peace, i don't think that every Templar believes in his possible statements.

Not every imperator accept these actions for a long time.. but it seems that asgard have to do something and asgardis peacfully.

I had great contact to Sandal, i had great contact to walker and i had a very great contact to Kodro, the fourth leader is an inacceptable person for the house of Asgard...

I don't waste more words about this, that what count are his present actions against asgard and his words before (in the posts above this one)

Lord Tyr, Asgard

ps: I also gave Templars 10 Mio. of Population (9 Planets) to an imperator and i accept the view inside my territory these are things that not everybody would accept.

Last edited by Tyr on Mon Aug 21, 2006 13:44; edited 1 time in total
Tyr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 13:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Mod]Try to write by the rules. And you can expect your post will not be deleted. http://www.kosmor.com/forum_int/viewtopic.php?t=6407[/Mod]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: