Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

shadowmaster
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gozer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 20:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
@gozer-you better be careful to call me a cheater!

I don't recall calling you anything. Just pointing out that things can appear suspicious, if one assumes something is there.
e1567

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 21:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok everyone I will be the Moderator and let you know probably whats the downlow ok. same ip is not what is looked at first ok, if that was the case i would be deemed one because i am at a campus and the way they do ips for the purpose of web browsing is strange. When browser games look at my ip they see the same 2 different ones depending on what side of campus I am at. The only way to really look at the ips for the seperate computers is either to go into bios or to ping me but i really doubt lebia could do that.

Maelstroem already said that lebia would be looking at login lists. Maelstroem gave the heads up this would happen about 2 months ago at least. And the nail through the head is if there is no communication/little with certain accounts.

Now dont going talking about the mods need to fix this i have nothing to do with this ok. Its all about lebia and maelstroem k. I really do nothing but make sure there is no swearing......
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 13:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gozer wrote:
All of those ships Liam has built named "robin".

in .de i still have a number of ships with names similar to crazy-monkey, c-m or King_Crazy or whatever from when he temp-replaced me... and for me it's no issue to rename them

i also have a ship in .com with maelstroem's name on, when he tested a possible bug that i said i couldnt build a ship on my account
for the sake of fun, i decided not to rename any of these ships Wink

so, that doesnt make them innocent, but it doesnt make him guilty either
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 16:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

THIS IS SHADOWMASTER, bloodlust is letting me write on the forum with his account.

i like this game alot, and play this alot, i log on alot along with my friends/roommates and i let everyone use my computer so that they can play their accounts. we are all here usually during the same times so we hand my laptop to one another and take our turns. sometimes one of us will log on to the other accont(s) if they cant or dont want to log on so a turn isnt missed. in no way do we abuse another account, and we make it known to players if a message is sent too.

@B-S

yes, each account is one person, not one person for all accounts

i like to read the forums and respond, if vivana, atorios, bloodlust or prior(just started) dont write messages alot in the forums then they dont, not everyone likes to get into the game the same as some of us. so just because a player doesnt write alot of messages or responces this doesnt mean that the account is a multi. also, i know that my friends have sent and recieved messages to other players. i dont even have the time to play all the accounts, i make time to play mine.

if needed, we can and will all prove our seperate identeties, we have no problem with that at all.

either way, i do like playing this game, and my friends do as well, not as much as i do, cause i encourage them to play, i would like to keep my account, i have payed to be pro player twice now, if i have to i will start a new account and will only play kosmor my self and i will rejoin agnari and begin anew.
Liam

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 01:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

But you know, that it isn't allowed to log into an other account?
Nymeria

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 02:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could start by telling that to Nighthammer, Robin or Jack - whichever of them pounded Rods account until they got the password and removed his succesful attack on nighthammer

hmm

also - if this is supposed to be fair - how do we get the faulty ones fixed

messages through the front door to lebia go unanswered by the individual players

anyway

Grey_wind and i would love to know
Blacky
Grey_Wind

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 03:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think what nymeria is trying to say
is

Rod (King)- who has recently had his account hijacked and restored - would love a response to his question

also that the whole game is obviously riddled with Multi accounts
some of whom haven't been caught yet

perhaps the universe should start again??

and each person provide their UN id number so that this cheating never happens again - oh that's right we dont have world wide id numbers tattooed to our wrists - yet

cheers
Steve
JackONeill

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 04:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nymeria wrote:
You could start by telling that to Nighthammer, Robin or Jack - whichever of them pounded Rods account until they got the password and removed his succesful attack on nighthammer

Oh, now WE are responsible for your multi-accounting....
If you don't know how to play this game fair, just leave it, and don't complain! You're spinning conspiracy theories because you can't loose, I vouch for Robin and Nighthammer that we don't act like you are suspecting us.
Obviously there are players who doesn't care about logging into other accounts, and they get removed by GM_Lebia. And obviously you lose the battle ingame, so you accuse us.... bad behaviour, I wish you all leave this great game!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Questions and Answers All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: