Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Friendship
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tyr

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:09    Post subject: Friendship Reply with quote

I learned that friendship is a nice aim to communicate with someone albeit intergalactic/intersolar differences of language.
Now i present a further friend with own a leadership and i wish to keep good contact with him like me and Alteron. Diferences between cultures and languages can't avoid friendships and this is a sign which shall show that there is another solution than war -> Peace by personall channels.
Dear Nikoy,
i wish you all success for your new house, your housemembers and for yourself.

kind regards
Lord Tyr, Leader of Asgard
Nikoy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 09:30    Post subject: Thank you! Reply with quote

Thank you Tyr for all the good words and wishes, I thrust that the friendship can solve if not all, but then the most of the problems in this and other worlds.

After Paul has been deleted I took the burden of restoring the Order of Templar and reviving the house, broken apart. This Order will be different - all members, who want will be let to stay independent and the friendship and nice relations will be valued the most in this house and among our neighbours!
Right now we have nice relations with ALMOST all surrounding houses and they promise support and help if necessary. I am thanking you for that, dear friends!

Today we are having another small, but important step towards the restoration of this great House: restoring its name. Order_of_Templar will come once again into being.

From now on the diplomacy channels are officially open for discussing and signing treaties. Well, as I told you this is not absolutely "a must", because I thrust in the personal friendship, but in some cases such treaties have to be signed and announced publicly.

Greetings to you all!
Nikoy
michimike

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 17:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikoy, you are not in the position to speak for the whole Order nor to lead it. You are just one little rebelling ex-member with other interests than the rest of the Order.
Tyr

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 07:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear michimike,

i initialized the suggestion to reorganize the Order and Nikoy was the only one how is able to form a new Order.. A NEW ORDER !
And Asgard will accept and acknowledge the status of Order_of_Temnplar under Leadership of Nikoy.
One more i say: A NEW Order of Templar.

With this Message we confirm we status "The Order of Templar".
michimike

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 08:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

A New Order of Templar consisting of one member Laughing
Nikoy acts as the last and only betrayer of the old honourful Templars and he is doomed like all the others before: Walker, Kodro, Sandal, PaulAtreides.
I don't suggest any of the other Ex-Templars to join his house. After Nikoy is beeing defeated, honour will return to the Templars and there will be leaders like (for example) NobleSteve (who unfortunately don't want to take the responsibility - but as he is an honourful imperator he would not has to fear to be doomed).

I ask you, Tyr, to wait some weeks to see how the Templars are developing and to make alliances not until then.
Tyr

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

This little small and helpless house has already "friends" and the other choices for leadershipswere not possible, i don't call the reasons.
You can ask Noblesteve for example Smile

I know that The Order isn't the same house like years ago. But also a new house has bad moments. And Asgard offers them help to rebuild the house.

You shouldn't forget, that State_of_Union, Asgard and Sandals "OoT" are still parts of the same idea, the same origin.

Sure, we could rebuiod the Order in next weeks after better Treaties and better positions, but we want to declare this house as OoT NOW.

I say again: It isn't the same Order like before, All leaders had another form of "reign" and Nikoy is a further leader in this line.
Nikoy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:12    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

Hm, strange - I thought that michimike is happy that Paul is not around anymore, but seem that he hates blindly everyone in ex-Paul's house...! Well some people are just good in hating - Respekt!

I will try to briefly answer to all that greenish slimy liquid that you had just spilled on the floor, dear michimike!

michimike wrote:
Nikoy, you are not in the position to speak for the whole Order nor to lead it. You are just one little rebelling ex-member with other interests than the rest of the Order.

You probably even do not suspect how RIGHT you are in this! Yes, I do not even aim to speak nor to lead the "whole OLD Order". As Tyr told you - this is a NEW Order.
What means "ex-member" or "rebelling"? Don't you understand that all of us became "ex-members" after Paul was deleted? I was not rebelling, nor do I have different interests from the others. (Well, not from the most of them of course, not all). As NobleSteve - the only big Templar left now, I also have peaceful intentions - so I have the same interests!

michimike wrote:
A New Order of Templar consisting of one member

Of course - every new house starts with only one member - that is logical! And I am not only one, by the way.

michimike wrote:
Nikoy acts as the last and only betrayer of the old honourful Templars

What the H... you are talking about? "betrayer of the old honourful Templars"? Are you ill? I am exactly the opposite - one of the supporters of the "old honourful Templars"! You do not know me, so you do not have the right to judge me! NobleSteve knows me better, he can tell what kind of person I am, you don't have a clue about me!

michimike wrote:
and he is doomed like all the others before: Walker, Kodro, Sandal, PaulAtreides.

"Doomed" - does it means that I will not stay the leader of the Order forever? If that you meant, you are right again - I do not even WANT to stay leader forever. Only people like you can be leaders forever, but leaders of themselves only, of your own house, or leaders of house of helpless slaves...

michimike wrote:
I don't suggest any of the other Ex-Templars to join his house.

No comment, it is bad enough!

michimike wrote:
After Nikoy is beeing defeated,

I didn't know I am at war with somebody! Am I, a michimike?
Actually why you hate me so much? Because several pity ships of mine were on Paul's WP together with the whole house fleet or because my posts on the forum, which some people like more then your posts? Just say it, you will feel better! Wink

michimike wrote:
honour will return to the Templars and there will be leaders like (for example) NobleSteve (who unfortunately don't want to take the responsibility - but as he is an honourfull imperator he would not has to fear to be doomed).

I also wish the new house to be honourfull and am trying all that I can to make it come true! I would prefer also Steve to lead the Templars, but this is his decision, not mine.

michimike wrote:
I ask you, Tyr, to wait some weeks to see how the Templars are developing and to make alliances not until then.

And I, Nikoy, ask you all, not only Tyr, to wait as much as you want and you will see that I will act as honourfull as can be and will not let my friends down.
Sorry to say this michimike, but all this that you have posted above was just hot air, blown out from various openings, nothing more. You spoke unprepared and that is your own fault. Try to check the facts next time you are posting something!

Wish you all the best!
Nikoy
NobleSteve

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 17:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

One day maybe i will... but it is not this day nor anytime soon im afraid.

Im a soldier and an honourable one where possible, a leader is something ill leave for others to excel at while i light the darkness in my own little way.

In my departure from the Templar name i will make one parting gesture.. Nikoy has shown decency and honour in his methods, and is as far from Paul as need be to lead a new great house.... For those who fear the rebirth of a name look only as far as Germany... once whole then divided and reborn a new with the old name but now as friends who had once been enemies.

Nikoy is an excellent choice to reunify those scattered in the region
michimike

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 18:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe I was wrong and you are not as honourless. But be sure that Sandal does nothing to support the Order, nor did ever anything for it, which was not for his own profit. As lang as you stay friend of Sandal you are my enemy - at least on paper (I don't have enough ships yet to fight you myself, of course).

You call it "hot air"?
Ohh, you will see very soon how solid this air is. If you try to cooperate with Sandal this air will feel like a steel-bar for you.

Ok, let me try to explain it on another way. My idea was to make peace in the whole north-east quarter of universe. But there is one imperator, who keeps me from having it. He has to be defeated. And every ally left is one barricade more against peace. So I attempt to see a leader in the Order, who would be on my side, to let peace come up and to fight down this imperator. And you were obviousely on his side and I many more leaders will be "fallen", if it is necessary, until there is a leader on the good side. And I really hoped Paul would be the last on the dark side - of course the most difficult.
Neireh

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 00:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

(oot: you know you should write rpg style?this discussion would be better in small talk Wink )
Tyr

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 02:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear michimike,

I asked sandal for allowness and he agreed with me Wink
I can't act without his "opinion and laws and "whatever"" Smile

-Comm-channels are closed-
michimike

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 03:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Lord Tyr,

you just failed the sense. You should NOT have to ask Sandal for anyting, because as he acts ONLY for his own best, he has absolutly NO right to decide about anybody else. And Nikoy is on his side, at least do I think it, so they have both to retire from their postion to let peace come into this quarter.

I hope you understand my intentions and that I can't give further details yet and hope that I can count on you as a "friend" and that you whish peace to come up in this quarter, too.

Best regards,
michimike
Ancient

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 04:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

much of what has been written in this thread is against the RPG rules.
Should be taken to Kosmor Talk.

Indeed. This thread started as RPG style, but has included quotations, and has become a conversation. Moved to Kosmor Talk - Mod
aquadus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 06:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michimike, If you can't back up these allegations against Nikoy with hard evidence, then please stop them. He has helped me repeatedly in the past and is far more honorable than one such as Unscrapier. I assume that you are allies with Scrap?
Tyr

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 07:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

I asked Sandal as he is not available as leader. And i think you have to be friendly at first. I know that sandal at the moment is very busy and only works for himself, more or less.
You have a NAT right?
As my ex-Leader and superordinate it is necessary to ask him. I don't ant to have him as an enemy or a "neutral" person Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: