Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Friendship
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nikoy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 09:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed, this had to be moved to TALK.
I am sorry, but I was forced to use that style - the RPG is too much fun and art to be spoiled with simple blames...

michimike has his own war with Sandal and by his own laws as we see "If you are not with me, you are against me"! This reminds me the policy of another (very famous) Austrian from the close past, around 70 years ago. (Short guy, with moustaches and gel on his hair, you know who I mean)! Excuse me michimike, but is exactly like that...
What I think about Sandal and am I friend or neutral to him does not really matters. And if I do not want to support you to fight him does not mean that I am your enemy too! As much as I know he does not need help fighting you and I do not want to fight him too, so I have the right to have my neutrality in your dual conflict.

I am working for peace much more than you michimike, because I do not want to fight anyone and you want to fight many people for no reasons!
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

please... can we keep references to history based purely on country out of it?
Carboneater

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 19:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikoy, you're lucky that the post has been moved from RPG to talk because then your little allusion would have been in a more distant past (I'd rather say in the past 2200 years ago...) Respekt! but in the last years, we've got some similar to this guy...

And maybe Michimike likes the fact that these guys always say they're going to bring peace to their nation. I think he've got this mentality too. But most of them like to fight alone. And they doesn't last long...
Darius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 21:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't make peace through war, you make peace so that war does not happen. One who would destroy to create just ends up destroying everything and then there is no one left to have peace with. But you cannot change a mans beliefs.
michimike

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 05:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am definitely not alone. But you're right. First I want to make a bit war to regain something of what was stolen from me. And afterwards I hope for peace in the northeast quarter.

And Nikoy, you're right, too. I was blind when I read your message, but know I see, that it was wrong to accuse you as an ally of Sandal and automatically as an enemy of me.
Gorgar

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 14:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Nikoy!!!!!!

i have nothing to do with this discussion but i have to ask you:ARE YOU CRAZY?????

its absolutly incorrect to bring adolf hitler in a discussion like this!!!!!!!
this statment disqualifies you to be a leader of a big house!!!!!!!

do you know the words populism or polemism(Populismus und polemisieren...keine ahnung wie man das übersetzt)....thats what you are doing here.nothing more.

and if you now about history these two words will bring you to adolf hitlers(and not just his)policy....
Nikoy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 09:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take it easy Gorgar, read carefully what I've written.
Excuse me if I injured your feelings, it was not on purpose!
See you.
michimike

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 02:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder whether it is a "friendly" regime, that Nikoy is planning to build up....
Quote:
Admiral Nikoy (house Order_of_Templar) integrates imperator
Theron (former house Bavaria) into his empire
(destroyed combat power: 253).

I see no cause behind this action?
For me it looks like that: A subordinate of Nikoy carries ships of him to the area of his new house, which maybe where somewhere else (let's not talk about this player, who flies for weeks only to carrie Nikoys ships without any own - remembers on some of Pauls subordinates) - a little non-pro-user crosses the range of his Goliaths by using his jumpdrive into black to get more south to I don't know where - and Nikoy attacks and destroys every Interceptor of Theron and integrates him WITHOUT ANY REASON. I would be very interesting, if Theron got a declaration of war days before, so he would have been able to react.

If Nikoy goes on like this you can easily recognise what his leadership is leading to...
Nikoy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 04:45    Post subject: Answer Reply with quote

Active as always on the political front, a michimike? Wink
Although under normal circumstances I do not have to explain one normal integration now I will do it because you are so keen on this!

1. The player, who carry my ships:
After Paul was deleted and the house fell apart my ships were scattered all around the northern part of the galaxy. Because they are useless like that and I need them on my WP I promised rewards to some of my subs if they be so kind and bring them close to me. So, several of them are doing this mission in this very moment. Some of them have ships, others have not, this I do not care so much.

2. Theron:
I wrote a letter to him long time ago, you can see it below with the permission of the writer (me), according to the Forum rules: "In game mails and postings in the house board are confidential. So unless you have the permission of the original writer it's not allowed to cite them here."
-------------------------------
Theron#kosmor.com
Date: 250/3502
Subject: Hi

Hello!
I am recruiting new active members for my new house, do you want to join? I will treat you good and defend you! Tax 0% & lossless integration guaranteed!
Greetings, Nikoy.
--------------------------------

He never answer that letter so I assumed he does not care shell he be integrated or not. You probably know what people say: "The silence is a sign of agreement"

Nevertheless today BEFORE I saw your post I sent him another message, see it below:
---------------------------------
Theron#kosmor.com
Date: 257/3502
Subject: hi

Hi Theron,
Because you didn't bother to answer to my letter I assumed that you don't mind if I integrate you. If you DO mind and want to be independant, I will respect your will and let you go. Tomorrow I will start returning your planets and later I will suply you with ship parts, please tell what else I have to return to you.
Greetings, Nikoy.
---------------------------------
As you see michimike, I am treating my subs respectfully and honourably and I really want to build a "friendly" house, not "regime" as you stated!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: