Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Hypocrisy
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sandal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 18:38    Post subject: Hypocrisy Reply with quote

Itīs not funny at all.

Perhaps some people will have noticed that iīm beeing integreated a few times by different people recently. I would like to explain. Itīs a long story, but i will try to make it short.

I'll begin with the fight against Bucan, where Cattina conquered him with an HP integreation. I made an offer of peace, which Bucan accepted. Bucan repaid this deal by declaring himself independent 3 days later, and conquered 2 players. Cattina, Colcat and Kermit lost their trust in the game (and it's players) and they left. Two of them were prousers too. Some time after that, a few other things happened. Michimike and Bucan try to Rip me, but i could defend myself against them given a little time. PaulAtriedies came and helped me to defeat Michimike, and after the first integreation he (Paul) ordered me to follow him more, and to integreate michimike a few time more. I had to follow this order. After all, paul have enough ships to shot me down if i donīt do this so i have no other opinion except to follow him, and conquere Michimike a few times.

After Paul was deleted, i asked Michimike for Peace and gave him an offer to to rectify the situation (most of the planets he lost), but the only reply i got was an "my hate against you is to much" "it will be never peace" "i have to erase you from the game". Still, michimike sees that he has no chance alone against me, so he asked MARION to attack me, which she does. I accepted MARION's house and her leadership. Once i was integreated, I asked her what she would like to do for me to help me resolve this situation, but i get no serious answer. At this time, she doesnt seem to even want me as an ally to her at all!

Finally, these two asked Ragdoll, previously my ally, to attack me, and he does. In this way i get hit with another 2 WP-integreation (first from Ragdoll, second from MARION) After this situation, i again asked what they would like to do with me. I offered Ragdoll a joinship from me into his house, so he conquered my HP again. Yet meanwhile back near my warplanet, Michimike jumps towards me... From seeing Michimike jump towards me, and with MARION not answering my comms, i assume that the two of them definetely plan to rip me.

To RIP somebody. This is exactly what Michimike often damns and berates people for doing on these forums! Michiemike claims that ripping is something which somebody who has honour would never do. This he does himself. Still, I dont know why i should be suprised. I dont remember a single time when Michimike said something, and followed his words with actions. Every arrangement i make with him he broke as soon as he thinks he can get an advantage from it.

MARION on the other side is a little more tricky, she is not even say something that she can broke later!

Ragdoll, on the last side, is an interesting factor too. A long time ago, when we two were in an alliance, i asked for a little help, which he refused. Now, when MARION and Michimike asked he jumps to shoot me down?!?!?!

After an offer to join Ragdoll to avoid being ripped he conquered me. Yet after I asked for a little support, he avoided any explanation to this, and simply left me. I hope that at least Ragdoll only got confused by the situation and will not support the ripping from me by Michimike and MARION. I hope that Ragdol will not continue to aid Michiemike and Marion in their ripping of me. I believe there is some hope, because Ragdol did message me after he integrated me, saying how much he disliked ripping. I beg of his mercy to not see this situation happen over and over for too much longer.

Greetings,

Sandal
Ancient

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 21:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mighty factions which once actively vied for control in the past now stand still. Fearing to take a step forward for the risk of taking two steps back as a result.
michimike

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 03:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the example of Sandal the universe should now learn their lessons: Rippers will be punished by their own way of fighting - always!

Unfortunately the destiny removed Paul from his throne, before he could be punished, but Sandal - of course the more evil and sneaking one - could suffer his doom now.

Finally justice finds the way into this universe!
Ancient

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 04:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

No michmike you are what you are just the same as the ones you don't like as you say you don't like rippers but you do the same so you are exactly the same as the ones you dislike.
I find nothing in anything you have posted in the past few months that gives you any honour or respect or that sets you above anyone else.

Does not Corruption believe altogether in its own rightness?'
Sandal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 09:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure i get punished, because i helped Paul to rip you, but you forget that i done this only because you done this a lot times before, and opposite to you i offer most of the planets i get to you, that you damage is not too bad, but you decline.
Now you Rip me, an so you say, you will get punished again for this, so think about it, somebody have to get out of the circle, or in a few months somebody else will come and punish you etc.

At least iīm still willing to make peace with you all, but every offer i made you throw into thrash, so i wait for one from you.
Globbo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 09:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the loser lies bleeding by the way-side, the winner will always rewrite history to make them a spotless hero, saving the universe from this terrible menace.

In truth, we are all villains.
Nikoy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

So michimike, why don't you take the planets which are yours + some more and let him go?
You wanted to be treated like that, set an example how the winner has to act!
michimike

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 19:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

At first I want to ask: do I rip Sandal? I didn't integrate him yet.
And then: yes, I want my planets back so I have to integrate Sandal at least once and then I'll see how much of them I got.

Sandal you are talking of offers for peace? Are you serious? Should I give you such an offer ā la Sandal? Ok, here you go:
"Give me all your planets in 14 days, then I'll give you 9 planets of my choice back and we can arrange peace officially".
And your offers never were something else. And of course noone would accept such an offer, would you? And that's exactly how you threated me, when you was stronger.
I learned from you and I am punishing you now on the same way.

Now you play the little choirboy, Sandal, but we both know what a big mistake I would do, if I show mercy.

And now it's absolutly regardless of how much honour I seem to have - in this time of revenge I shit on honour, regarding Sandal. My only job is to eliminate such a false ass from this universe. After you have been ripped, honour may return back to my style of warfare.
Lordling

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 21:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, that's not how it works. Honour, once put aside, or lost, is not so easily regained; neither is respect. Honour is not something you can just choose to use today or tomorrow; you either have it or you don't. Anyone can say of another that "he" or "she" acts honourably, but the only one who knows for sure is the keeper & guardian of that honour. That is You. On the other hand, you have been very communicative in these forums, and have clearly defined your concept of honour.
michimike

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 04:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you would know all the facts and if you would not be blind of the lies of Sandal, then you wouldn't call it so honourless, what I do. For me it is very important, that I can do this know, and if you want, you can think, that I have no honour - at the moment my aim is not to let you think I'm honourful, but revenge.
Ancient

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 05:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michimike

Does the patter of rain to your hearing drown out
The lament of the winds from their true redoubt?
Does rain drive your sails? Does mere sleep weave your dreams?
Were the fabric in rot you'd but stitch at the seams

Deep too many fathoms do these currents lie?
Do stormwinds blow farther than you would escry?
Is lightning so bright, overloud its sharp call
That you stare at your feet and your feeble rain-fall?

Already your freedom is rotted by blight
You've shuttered your hearing and guttered your sight
Your sensory gifts by your choice count for naught
Withered and spent and calloused and dry

Life is short bliss and death its reward
But freedom til death is our gift to guard
Go where thou wilst by means that you choose
Life is the least of the things you might lose

Too long have I dallied 'midst your dirt and decay
Take of it that my memory is of truth of you guarded well.
Sandal

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 00:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe.
here it comes, first integreation from Michimike.
MARION jumping towarts me, preparing the next one.
with ragdoll first, marion second it was now the third integreation.

ragdoll could be blame for the ripping now, because if he would not shot first it would never became this.

but its pitfull, you alone, no chane, even with you RL-friend marion you could not get me, you need a third one.

but you forget the most important details.
after paul get deleted i abstain from one more integreation of you, to get a good basis for negotiations.
my first offer for a teamwork in which you would get every planet you like, you decline.
the second offer you would get more than 25 planets you decline to, right after you get your 50 planets updated by 50-80 from paul.
after that you say you will make an counterproposal, which i see now, ripping me.

all this begin when the war against bucan startet and you helped him.
i give you the planets i have in you territority for peace, you take it, only to jump later towart minkie to conquere him.
after that you fly towarts walker.
i get you into negotiations, and you promise to fligh away and not to interfere more, you break it, fly towarts walker and conquering him.
after i shot you down, i let you conquere the planets back you lose, for exchange the planets from minkie, we made a verbal nat.
after the betrayal of bucan you fly towarts his area, conquering a planet from me, breaking the agreement.
then you mean that this would be the only planet you conquere.
no 5 days later you conquere the next planet and an subordinate from me.
and after your "rescue marion mission" you fly back to try to rip me with bucan.
after paul comes and you see that you would lose, you try to rush me against paul, before that you never give "peace" a chance

every agreement i make you break when you thing it was the best time for it.
and now trying to hide behind "i have to punish him blablabla"

come on, try to be honest only one time in you gaming.
you are one of them who riped other players in the past out of the game.
trying to rip me in the past
and now you try to get me out of the game.

But its really a interesting situation.
in the past, when ragdoll and me was in the alliance, ne decline a request for help from me, in which he ywould nothin lose.
now he jumped to shot me down, afte rone time asking.
its interesting how the situation is now.
he gets more that 70 planets from me.
you have 150-200 too now.
if marion get me she will ahve much too.

iīm really looking ofrward when ragdoll shot you two down, because you have no nat too.
and with his definition, if he doesnīt lie, he have to shot you done for ripping me, like he shot me down for ripping you, so i shot you down for kill pro gamer from the game.
funny circle.

and PS:
everything i offer i really mean, aks the others, then i say the get every planet they want, they get them when they write me a message
i can say about me, that i never lie in this thinks like you do, again and again, only with little breaks between it.

PPS:
sorry for mistakes or so, but its early in the morning and i have to go ^^
Sandal

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 00:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

PPPS:
it interesting too that bucan, ally of michimike, similar housename with marion, attack ragdoll in the south, after he jumped north to attack me.
maybe its a red harring.
but maybe ragdol beleives them when they tell them something, its pitfull how such an honorable man get into the dirt of michimike.
michimike

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 06:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandal wrote:
you have 150-200 too now.

LOL! After 10 integrations you really think I have 150 planets, only because I got 50 from you now? Laughing
Is it that why you integrated me so often? Laughing Laughing

And do you really think it is a good basic for negotiations after 10 integrations not to integrate me an 11th time? The time for negotiations stopped after the second integration because then you were marked as a ripper and I can't negotiate with rippers..... even less with liars like you.

You mention Bucan: I don't see any offical alliance in the forum?
By the way he only conquered a planet of Ragdol, that belonged to you before, which you got from Bucan when you ripped him. Why should Ragdol has anything against it? He is not a fiend like you.

You mention Marion: One more unconfirmed allegation of you. I don't know her in real life Laughing

Sandal, why do you tell us all this? There is noone who would help such a heartless ripper like you anymore. You are the loser and you will always be the loser. This has nothing to do with the amount of planets you reach.
Sandal

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 17:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

when i ask you if you like have planets you sax you have 40-50.
50 from me
paul have 300 too, to there you get the other 50 to reach the 150 planet.

to the 10 integreations, mark them in the galaxy news, i mean that it was no 6, to speak about 10.

no negotiation with rippers, sure, you are the ripper, so you cannot neogiate with other ones.

a second integrations is marking as ripping, so marion is one, ragdoll is one, if you integreate me too you are one too (or better say, again)

if you didnīt marion know, its not really my fault, i heard that she is your girlfriend. but if this is not true, i will apology myself to you to that somebody other tell lies about you.
but its funny that you used the replacements for her, she for you, and you fly towarts her to help her.
many things for only gamefreinds.

and give an example for me lying.
everything i say its true, if iīm wrong anywhere, write it, i will take it back.
even if i say that i will shot you down and thatyou have better to make peace i donīt lie.
and with the attacks from me and paul i say it in before, that you will hve to lose a lot of planets but that i will give you them back.

at least you will not find one ingame situation, where i was lying.
maybe one or two times where i wasnīt telling the whole truth, but this is years ago.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: