Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Hypocrisy
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
michimike

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 04:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ripping "again"? When did I rip anyone before?

By the way, when I integrate you know, you can't call me a ripper, as I couldn't do that, when you integrated me the second time: you declared independance from Marion's house today, as we can see in the news. So you are a rebel and I may integrate you back, if I can.

You don't believe, that we are only "ingame-friends"? I think I know why. You allways played the betraying egoist, it is clear that you can't get any friends ingame this way.
Sandal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 18:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say that you try to rip me in the past, and this second try is successful.

And sure i can call you a ripper, because you acknowlegde to be one.
And at last i didnīt declared independance from Maripn, i did it from your House.
And Marion integreated me a third time.
its sure a nice integreation if somebody get her Razz

And at least iīm not a rebel.

Itīs not allowed wo post igmīs here, and also it was in german, but marion says that she heard on you, if you would like peace she will do this.
and she says that she will rip me down to 10 planets, until i have no ressources and no money.

So its no rebelling.
she lke to rip me down.
she does what you say.
you donīt like to end this peacefully.

They sow the wind and reap the whirlwind.
You will see what you will have from it, at last i try from a year ago to get peace with you, but you didt, even now i try to solve this, but all you have in mind is ripping another player out of the game, and this will be what the people will see.
and at least somebody will come and shot you andm inkie again down, but they will not try to get into a agreement, because they will know that you are not trustfull.
michimike

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 04:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandal, I wonder actually why you started this topic. Did you not expect that his will happen????

After we were "on peace" the last time I only conquered 2 planets on my way to the northern terretories and then you declared war to me. On the way back I conquered 3 more planets (because we were at war) and then you got me and you integrated me. Congratulations. But then Paul came to ingegrate me a second time. Well, I was at war with hime. Until then I thought you were a honourful player and a honest winner. But then you integrated me a second time and you both start ripping me and I really don't know why. Only because I conquered some planets of you?? If this is the correct punishment for this, what would be the correct punishement for you?? I think I am really sweed tempered with you.
You never gave me a fair chance for peace between us, when you was the winner. Now I am the winner and take back this "fairness" on my side.
You are so stupid if you think you can win a war by ripping me. I was a fair player and after one integration I would never thought on revenge, as I allways accepted my superordinates in past, although the integration wasn't friendly.
I hope you know that is was a mistake to turn such a fair player into a revenge-seeking monster Wink

(by the way: I'm not a ripper until I conquered you the second time so for know my honour is still save - revenge by one integration is a fair way of warfare Wink )

To your last paragraph: LOL! I couldn't have said that better about you and it turned true. But if you say this about me it's just ridiculous. I think noone, who knows the facts, would think that I am the bad boy and you are the good and innocent one Laughing
Ancient

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 18:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

What gets me about this thread is it would seem that there are always players who are simply unwilling to have an honest open discussion and would rather argue through obnoxious comments and observations than debate with honour and logic.

I leave you with words from
Dire Straits: Brothers In Arms.

These mist covered mountains
Are a home now for me
But my home is the lowlands
And always will be
Some day youll return to
Your valleys and your farms
And youll no longer burn
To be brothers in arms

Through these fields of destruction
Baptisms of fire
Ive watched all your suffering
As the battles raged higher
And though they did hurt me so bad
In the fear and alarm
You did not desert me
My brothers in arms

Theres so many different worlds
So many differents suns
And we have just one world
But we live in different ones

Now the suns gone to hell
And the moons riding high
Let me bid you farewell
Every man has to die
But its written in the starlight
And every line on your palm
Were fools to make war
On our brothers in arms
Sandal

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 21:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Sandal, I wonder actually why you started this topic. "

That the other people see that you big speechs about fairness is affectation, because you were never fair and you are not again fair.

"After we were "on peace" the last time I only conquered 2 planets on my way to the northern terretories and then you declared war to me."

WRONG.
you conquered ONE planets, saying that this will be the only one.
them you conqeured the next one and a subordinat.
then i conquere one of your subordinate.
then we seperate us agains in PEACE, after you get back you attacked me again breaking a agreement.

"and then you got me and you integrated me."

WRONG again.
i only get you because paul comes to help me against you.
in the situation before you and bucan fly towarts my HP, i shot bucan down there, but you get my HP, so i was under your house at 15% Tax.
I have not the ships to shot you irght there down or to defend me against you, after having 2 big fights.
after you see paul you flee and trying to get me on your side.
itīs funny that you are only ready for negotiations if you are the weaker one or you are in dager to get integreated, this was the first time too, after you integreate walker, i sy i will shot you down, 2 days before i done this you try to change my mind in it, but i do this what i say. everytime.

"Until then I thought you were a honourful player and a honest winner. But then you integrated me a second time and you both start ripping me and I really don't know why"

because first, you never hold an agreement which i make with you
second because you try to rip me
third because you rip other player out of the game, a few freinds from me.
third because paul like to do this, and he was an ally, and if he asked for this i do this.
after all i could get him away for ripping you more down.
and i offer you before the first integreation per paul that i will exchange you lost

"You never gave me a fair chance for peace between us, when you was the winner. Now I am the winner and take back this "fairness" on my side. "

i was everytime the winner.
first peace, i offer you the planets which i get from a another player in you area, for peace, you agreed, but attacking walker.
After onneil integreates you i let you get the planets back you lose, but you attack after that and some time more me again.
then you saythis will be the last planet and you attack one subordinate.
when you fly towarts marion to help her we have peace a fourth time, but you came back, attakcing me again.

" allways accepted my superordinates in past, although the integration wasn't friendly. "

so you attcked walker, my superordinate, my house, and after i shot you down, this was a not friendly integreation?
you are really a funny guy, so you will never accept a superordinate, at least you was always alone in your house.

"I hope you know that is was a mistake to turn such a fair player into a revenge-seeking monster Wink "
You were never a fair player, so fast my mind go back.

"(by the way: I'm not a ripper until I conquered you the second time so for know my honour is still save - revenge by one integration is a fair way of warfare Wink ) "

sure, but because you worked with ragdoll an marion together, you helped and plan to integreate me 5 times, and this is ripping.

The planets you get from the integreation from me you can have, i offered them to you more then one time, but you never accept this by friendly giving, you like to cnoquere them back.
this doesīnt matter to me, the planets are to far away anyway.

"o you are a rebel and I may integrate you back, if I can. "

to say something about only one time Wink

And at least i offered you many times peace between us, how it would be that you make an offer?

and to answer the question why i write this.
i noticed that you donīt like to write IGMīs with me, after the last one you promised to write back you never to this.
so i hope to that if i write all the fakt here, you may can be motivated to deal with it and write back an come with an suggestion how to solve this, but it seems that i was overestimate you at all.

At last marion write a nice message, asking for an consens, i write back my opinions about the situation, so iīm tense about anwer.
but i thing i know which move she will do, and if she does it, iīm really better than you, because i put down the weapons first before i try to go so suggetions.

greetigs
sandal
michimike

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 04:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandal wrote:

That the other people see that you big speechs about fairness is affectation, because you were never fair and you are not again fair.

WRONG! You startet it, not me, so it was your big speech about fairness. I only answered to justify me.
Quote:
"After we were "on peace" the last time I only conquered 2 planets on my way to the northern terretories and then you declared war to me."

WRONG.
you conquered ONE planets, saying that this will be the only one.
them you conqeured the next one and a subordinat.
then i conquere one of your subordinate.
then we seperate us agains in PEACE, after you get back you attacked me again breaking a agreement.

WRONG! We did not agree peace, after you shot my subordinate. What a silly idea, but I would NEVER offer anything if you are not man enough to attack me directly.

Quote:
itīs funny that you are only ready for negotiations if you are the weaker one or you are in dager to get integreated

Seems that we both are really similar Wink

Quote:
"Until then I thought you were a honourful player and a honest winner. But then you integrated me a second time and you both start ripping me and I really don't know why"

because first, you never hold an agreement which i make with you
second because you try to rip me

WRONG! I hold nearly every agreement, but in some cases you forced me, that it was not possible anymore.

Quote:
third because you rip other player out of the game, a few freinds from me.

WRONG! I never ripped anyone before!!!!!! Tell me who you are talking about! Colcat was on the retireing list when I integrated him several times.

Quote:
third because paul like to do this, and he was an ally, and if he asked for this i do this.
after all i could get him away for ripping you more down.

LOL, which makes you nothing better.

Quote:
and i offer you before the first integreation per paul that i will exchange you lost

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
i was everytime the winner.

So, if you are the winner now, why are you complaining? I meen, you are the winner.... Laughing

Quote:
first peace, i offer you the planets which i get from a another player in you area, for peace, you agreed, but attacking walker.

Attacking Walker was long long long before and has nothing to do with this topic.

Quote:
After onneil integreates you i let you get the planets back you lose, but you attack after that and some time more me again.

Because I didn't get any single planet. Maybe your communication was bad or maybe you are just lying again.

Quote:
then you saythis will be the last planet and you attack one subordinate.
when you fly towarts marion to help her we have peace a fourth time, but you came back, attakcing me again.

Again.... WRONG!

Quote:
" allways accepted my superordinates in past, although the integration wasn't friendly. "

so you attcked walker, my superordinate, my house, and after i shot you down, this was a not friendly integreation?
you are really a funny guy, so you will never accept a superordinate, at least you was always alone in your house.

WRONG! Ask Seth. Long time I was in his house and helped him with all I could, although this was NOT a friendly integration. But I accepted him. I would have accepted you too of course, if you would have been fair-minded.

Quote:
"(by the way: I'm not a ripper until I conquered you the second time so for know my honour is still save - revenge by one integration is a fair way of warfare Wink ) "

sure, but because you worked with ragdoll an marion together, you helped and plan to integreate me 5 times, and this is ripping.

Hohoho. I just profited from this action by integrating you ONCE to get some of my old planets back.

Quote:
The planets you get from the integreation from me you can have, i offered them to you more then one time, but you never accept this by friendly giving, you like to cnoquere them back.
this doesīnt matter to me, the planets are to far away anyway.

LOOOOOL! WRONG! You forget your terms (destroying all my fleet, letting me ripped down four more times, resign from the jump drive, paying 15% taxes, etc)

Quote:
"o you are a rebel and I may integrate you back, if I can. "

to say something about only one time Wink

Of course, you did it the same. I know that I would be nothing better than you if I would do it, but I haven't done it yet so I am better, because I am not the ripper, you are.

Quote:
And at least i offered you many times peace between us, how it would be that you make an offer?

I already made an offer if you read my last posts Wink

Quote:
and to answer the question why i write this.
i noticed that you donīt like to write IGMīs with me, after the last one you promised to write back you never to this.

Did I? I can't remember. Or should I say: WRONG!!!

Quote:
so i hope to that if i write all the fakt here, you may can be motivated to deal with it and write back an come with an suggestion how to solve this, but it seems that i was overestimate you at all.

Mayby you just try to write one more message as you are the defeated one, and maybe I am kind enough to answer, if you write serious enough.

Quote:
At last marion write a nice message, asking for an consens, i write back my opinions about the situation, so iīm tense about anwer.
but i thing i know which move she will do, and if she does it, iīm really better than you, because i put down the weapons first before i try to go so suggetions.

Ripping is better than integrating once for revenge a ripping... hmmm... seems you live another Kosmor Laughing
You put your weapons down first, lol, because Ragdoll destroyed them. Yeeesss, you are much better than me Laughing
Giner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 05:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Sandal wrote:

WRONG! You startet it, not me, so it was your big speech about fairness. I only answered to justify me.

Actually michimike he wasnt wrong about that because he was doing a quotation, he was using what you wrote to start his new message off. He does not give any indication that you started this topic.

Giner

P.S: you really should read the post properly first Wink
michimike

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 17:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ehm, right, he says "that the other people can see".... that's ok so far and the answer to my question. But then he alleges that I made big speeches. And this is wrong. The big speech was his one, which started this topic.

P.S.: I do. Maybe you don't do Laughing
Nikoy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 19:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a blah, Blah, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH !!!

This is just one big portion of Bovine gut digestion waste Substance...
michimike

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 05:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, we're in the talk-forum Very Happy

But I have to concede, that the title is really well chosen. It excellent describes what Sandal is writing in this topic Wink
Giner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 06:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes but i never said you started this topic lol.

Giner

P.S: I know i read it all the way through properly.
michimike

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 14:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giner, I never said that i think that you think that I started the topic.

P.S.: Reading and understanding are two different things Wink
Giner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 04:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah well, I give up with this its digging me into a bigger hole each post.

Cya Giner
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: