Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Tactics

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ancient

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 08:27    Post subject: Tactics Reply with quote

There is an interesting tactic I have had played against me where a player can travel any distance in the universe depending on where there nearest solar system is.
When a wp comes into range of his nearest solar system a Revolution is made, his wp is on a players solar system of the house he was in and it is no longer friendly so he is transported 1000s of LY to his nearest solar system thus trapping the wp and able to intergrate him.
There are many tactics in this game but I have not as yet found any tactics given in these forums I guess most of these tactics are in the .de forums?.
a lot of secrets Smile and lots of surprises for the newer players Smile
michimike

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 14:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course many tactics are secret or should be found out by each imperator himself. And in many cases you have to find new tactics, adequate to the situation you are in.
Ancient

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 15:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can always try to get tactic from players to use sometime in the future.
And learn from what is done against you.
It takes a long time to get to any size to to be strong enough to attack when enemys around you are larger than you are and when in a larger house you still are the target as you are the weak link in the house.
You have to learn escape and evading tactics after being intergrated a few times but each time you become smaller and weaker.

I noticed at one time from reading the tourny threads that there was once around 500 players at .com and today there is 257 players.
I like this game and have tried getting friends from other games to play this but it does not seem to appeal to them.
But then those games have a lot of comunication and chat and help and advice on tactics and stratagy and is very much team play and support even for the newest players.
michimike

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 16:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

But you have to learn some offensive tactics as well, so you can beacome bigger and stronger Laughing
Your attacks depend on your enemy... there are easy and difficult targest and it is not always that the biggest are the most difficult ones Wink

Well, I wish we would have more players to make the game more interesting, but it is not popular enough. And of course it's only a little percantage of people, who are really fascinated by such strategic games.
Of course Kosmor is the best of all, but not the most famous Confused
Ancient

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 18:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well my enemy is a real tricky customer which is good as I have already learned some tactics from seeing what he has done.
But don't know how I could over come his 40K+ CP to my 5K+ CP apart from reducing his solar systems and escape and evading.
raiding would be the best way to discribe it Wink .
But then I am not by myself so it is not as dificult as if it was a 1 on 1 I would not stand a chance in that situation.
Neireh

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 01:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you think 40k is much Wink There are indeed many hidden tactics in the game. In a good house the new players should be supported to make them stronger and bigger. Many would only share their tactics with subordinates they trust for the tactical advantage against enemys Wink
michimike

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 03:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neireh wants you in her house Very Happy
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 07:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
Black-Skull

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 08:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

...Or should ask, a old werwolve how me. Wink
Neireh

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 03:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

hrhr michi by the way... ^^
but i don't think so that now Reacor would be flooded with players wanting to join us *G*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: