Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Kosmor Documentaries

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Feedback / suggestions for improvement
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nikoy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 19:08    Post subject: Kosmor Documentaries Reply with quote

Hi, fellow game-mates!

Have a look what have been posted in the "Talk" forum:

Lordfoul wrote:
Well with that info it is not quite as one sided then.
But then I don't see the map they are on and there planets so not easy to know the full power of each of them.

Would be nice if there was such a thing as fast speed replys of past events that could be played a few months after a war or even the next year.
but then I guess to much info could be given away if that was possible.

Still if the houses involved in a war all agree to let a reply be seen by Kosmor members it would be ok.
A method of storing the turns and maps I guess would need a lot of work.
I would love to view say 3 months of game play in an hour or so from watching a replay of that period

Originally it was ment to concearn the UNSCRAPIER - NobleSteve war only, but in my opinion is a great suggestion for improvement!
I would LOVE to see historical movies about some famous wars, or tutorials, or tactic movements... This would be great feature, probably very difficult to implement, I admit but still - nice and cool... Wink
UNSCRAPIER

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 21:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol
speaking of tactical movements Cool

I think each party, or someone, would have to take a picture of their map. I don't think you could make a movie, but more like an animated .Gif
Ancient

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 04:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some kind of storage device so each player could select to have his maps saved everyday automatically or a manual select to save his map or not each day.
And you could view the saved maps with next and back buttons.
then a link to these maps or selected maps could be added to a forum by the player and any player can then download the maps from the forum and view them.
Neireh

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 04:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reminds me of the history writing from Merthos in his best days Smile Would be much work.
Globbo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 08:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

I save a copy of the SVG map on my local machine most days, using RightClick:Save Link As... Can't animate them though.

Unfortunately, neither the GIF map nor the SVG map will tell you everything about who owns what or how big the fleets are.

Still useful when I want to jump blind into areas I used to know. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Feedback / suggestions for improvement All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: