Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Borders closed
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tumor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 05:56    Post subject: Borders closed Reply with quote

Dear members of the houses, wise Lords,

hereby I declare my borders closed for all ships and Warplanets not belonging to the great Agnari Empire.

For those who are currently shipping through my territory I urgently ask to set course back to your origin.

This order gets in to action immediately.
Be warned that I feel free to take any actions against any foreign ships that will enter my parameters.

The humble servant of Agnari,
Tumor
Neireh

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 06:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope this doesn't mean that friends of Agnari are not allowed to cross borders, too ? I'm aware that Robin is underway into your region. I was already in contact with Agnar.
Tumor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any friend and trusted neighbour of Agnari is welcomed in my little world!

All wings, allies and supporters can freely travel through my territory and will be protected by me.

I only refer to latest incidents at and around my borders that forces me to this step.

Be my guests at all!

Serving Protector of Agnari
Tumor
Tumor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 17:16    Post subject: New situation Reply with quote

I hereby renew my announcement:

The borders are still closed - and I will attack
anybody without warning or responce time who enters
my parameters without asking for permission at
least one day before!

To all allies and friends of Agnari:
Please contact me before you are going to enter my space
without coming from another Agnari wing or Agnari house itself.

I am sad to announce that but as you know some newly formed structures are heading for war.
I only do this to protect me and my comrads against any planned hostile activity - it is a defensive act!

Good luck to all brave man and woman standing at the frontier!

Tumor
thrawn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 15:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

His Most Holiest Majest Lord Thrawn wishes to give his luck to your noble closing of boarder, however, he requests to gain some insight as to how this will prelong your survial against attack. If it proves effective, he wishes to take this up as general procedure, however, first would like the following cleared up:

An opponent strong enough for you to be worried about inside your lands will not be preterbed by your stance as closed boarder, and quite reversly, will most likly attack the imperators with the most hostile stance, seeing them as the biggest threat..

As such, for the present, Our Noble Empire's Airspace is free for all to cross, and we hope that the same can be said for our allies, in particular, that of Kesh.

Thank you

Thrawn
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 17:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lord Alphabravo believes this is merely a warning, that it will not prevent attacks, but just mean that anyone inside their territory cannoy claim ignorance, or plead that they were just looking - as it is clearly wrote here, setting such a Precedent.
thrawn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 15:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

His Lord Thrawn wishes to thank alphabravo for his most gracious clearing up of this matter, and looks forward to seeing the look upon the face of any attacker upon relising that no longer can he say that it was an accident when attacking Lord Tumors Star Base
Tumor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 19:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Lords,

I am sad to have been informed that my wise decision of closing the borders was right.

Yesterday night I received the following message:
Quote:
Commander Gil-galad (house Noldor-Duat) conquered a solar system
from Commander Tumor (house ScumDogs_of_Agnari) (destroyed combat power: 12).

After years of peace and freedom for our two houses now Noldor-Duat turns against me without any reason.

I hereby ask the leader of Noldor-Duat to declare himslef and his actions.
I do hope that this was just an accident and we will not be at WAR at all.

Therefore I expect an answer either from yourself or your ambassador tomorrow.

Please answer as soon as possible to avoid further hostilities.

Yours, a humble Agnarian,
Tumor
ScumDogs_of_Agnari
Tumor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 19:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lords of Noldor-Duat,

leave my space please right now due to recent incidents.

I ask all Noldor-Duat ships and warplanets to either return/stay in their homespace or if they are already within my space to reatreat to the nearest planet of Noldor-Duat until further notice.

Thanks for your understanding to avoid misunderstandings!
Tumor
APOcalypse

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 04:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Tumor,

we will retreat all Warplanets, which are clearly located in YOUR territory. We will not retreat any Warplanet, which is located in territory, which not clearly belongs to one of our houses. That means, if there is just one planet near, wearing the sign of Noldor, Noldorian Warplanets are allowed to pass.
Otherwise we will close our borders for Agnari and its allies completely.

Thanks for your understanding.

Apophis
GhorGhor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 06:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, the tone of our peaceful and always neutral neighbours starts getting a little rough.

this sadly corresponds to their changed behaviour lately. not only have they "accidentally" helped a trojan wp targeting agnaris by sharing their map, also there's a noldorian wp hanging round right in the core area of those agnaris that are currently chasing the trojan "klappstuhl" ...and it's a noldorian wp whose owner likes to call her ships "god-klappi"...

so dear noldors, if you wish to support the trojans and/or other confederacies against us agnaris, just say it out loud and don't pretend to be the neutral nice guys from next door. thx.
APOcalypse

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 07:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

GhorGhor,

my former leader.
Our tone is not rough, but self-confident. We are not anymore that little lovely Noldor.

Noldor do not close it's borders for other Warplanets. That would be our reaction to a permission by you.
There were a some Warplanets of you and your allies, crossing our territory - without any authorisation (Ghorghor, Neireh, kosh to name just a few). We did not said anything.

We had the chance to attack and split your house more than one time. Did we do that?
The emperor klappstuhl asked us more than one time to split your house, to attack the Warplanet of Neireh?
Did we do that?
I cannot remember any attack of Noldor against Agnari.
There was a mapsharing. That is right. But I was very busy the last weeks and forgot that. Sorry. That is just our fault, but no hostile action against Agnari.
I can tell you the reasons. If you want to, ask me personally, I will give you an answer.

The ships named "klappi-god" bear this names since long time. Long before emperor klappstuhl leaved our house. That has nothing to do with sympathy for him or animosities against you. If you want to, I will prompt emperor Galadriel to change the names.

Greetings
Apophis
Neireh

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

In fact did Gil-Galad try to deny a fly-trough. And my friend.. your tone isn't adequate for this situation. Show me a Noldorian officer who is not as clumsy as you ? It isn't the first time that such faults happen with Noldorians. Indizes seem to show that Noldor would support Troja. But in fact it was only the disability of your officers that seem to be typical for Noldor. You should watch your step. Someday such a accident maybe could cause the extinction of Noldor.

But for now, this case is cleared. I had a long Subspace conversation with Gil-Galad. Maybe we could calm things a little bit down by signing a Non-agression-treaty? As Noldor don't seem to join Kesh as your earlier plans were, it could be now time for a NAT. And it would give your neighbours a bit of security feeling. At the moment everyman is a little bit nervous. Wink
Agnar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Lords and Ladies

May i ask you all to calm down?

Yes, it is true that some from Noldor have (inadvertantly) aided our enemies.

It is also true that Tumor had possesion of a planet that once belonged to Gil-Galad. Tumor took the planet from Klappa (who took it from Noldor). Tumor was unaware of the previous owner, and arguably has a claim over the planet. Noldor did not write and ask for sanction the reclaimation of this planet.

However, miscommunications and mistakes can happen on both sides. Let us not forget that it was Klappa was the true aggressor here, in taking planets and causing trouble in the first place.

With this time of hostiliuties, everyone is indeed nervous, as our friend Lady Neireh kindly points out. However, Gil-Galad and myself have been discussiong this situation, and there is no need for further hostile talk. There is no-one from Noldor now sending detailed maps to klappa, and Noldor may hold that former planet of theirs.
Tumor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 17:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lords and Ladies.

I never intendend to start a conflict with Noldor or Noldor-Duat since I signed a NAT with Noldor a year ago.
The war before is still not forgotten as the results changed the shape of this part of the universe dramatically.
And I will not break the NAT just because a loss of a planet!

Also I would like to point out that I bought this planet from GhorGhor and was unaware of its history (in fact GhorGhor conquered it from Klappstuhl...).
It would have been a nice gesture from Noldor to at least inform me as the new owner about their intentions.

Nevertheless I am glad we settled that issue and will allow Noldorian fleets again to cross my space if they grant us the same.

Yours
T
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: