Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Jumpdrive
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 13:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it's still the same like back in the days where only independent rulers had a jumpdrive, you'll get access to the 300 and 600ly ranges on the day after you have choosen to go independent.
Ancient

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 14:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then when going independent in connection with when the 300 LY and 600 LY jumps are activated has still to be confirmed by any that have done it?

Neireh wrote:
That's right Claudio.. you will need more then ever your communications within the house and with your allies and informationnetworks. Makes it more interesting or? ^^ Sure it is more risk, but no risk no fun Wink If your subs and your neighbours working well together and sharing informations then you should be able to get warned. You have to be well aware of the politics in your Region and neighbourhood i think. And yes i will more challenging Smile

This would be very nice indeed.
It would be good to see this in Kosmor or does one have to be oldschool and not be a small newish player?
michimike

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 17:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the first day you choose to get independent. During the game-processor-run you will declare independence. On the second day (the day after you chose to get independent^^) the new options for your jumpdrive are available: 150, 300, 600 LY, BUT only if you did not use the 150 LY-jump during the last 4 days Wink
Ancient

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 18:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks again michimike Very Happy
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

michimike wrote:
only if you did not use the 150 LY-jump during the last 4 days Wink
what if you were independent 2 days ago, used your 600LJ jumpdrive 3 days ago, then were integrated, and have just declared independence again...
i assume that it's true if your sentence read:
Quote:
only if you did not use any jumpdrive during the last 4 days Winkp

this was an old bug which people exploited before the change in jumpdrive rules??
michimike

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 17:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course I meen any jumpdrive, but I did not want to make it too difficult Laughing
Ancient

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 19:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't be too arrogant Michimike understanding what you mean by the way you write things down is the difficult thing.
You do very well with your english however sometimes it is not easy to understand your replys to questions and posts you make.
So maybe it is more down to you that does not want to make things to difficult for yourself to get replys down in writing and you like to keep it as brief as possible.
It is better to explain things fully and correctly and most players will be able to understand than it is to explain things briefly.
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 04:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lordfoul wrote:
don't be too arrogant Michimike understanding what you mean by the way you write things down is the difficult thing.
You do very well with your english however sometimes it is not easy to understand your replys to questions and posts you make.
So maybe it is more down to you that does not want to make things to difficult for yourself to get replys down in writing and you like to keep it as brief as possible.
It is better to explain things fully and correctly and most players will be able to understand than it is to explain things briefly.

no... i deliberately chose the extremely bizarre example, because i was being difficult - and i thought it was an old bug, so i thought i'd ask
Ancient

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 05:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

My point still stands for me, looks to me like he was saying that I would not understand if he gave more info.
Plus I was talking in general about other posts too.

Of course it all depends on how we are using and seeing the term difficult
michimike

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 20:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did not intend to say that you are stupid. I just did not think about such difficult situations as alphabravos, when I wrote my first answer.
Ancient

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course it all depends on how we are using and seeing the term difficult[/quote]

sorry michimike I see now the quote above applies.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: