Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Declaration of War DarkNight vs Unscrappier
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NobleSteve

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 00:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah was abit odd... i attacked the planet they were on... (actually was aiming for your wp but you jumped) and i beat the H11's that tried to attack me and then got the planet as a result.. think it belonged to Ikarus anyway so now worries there.
NobleSteve

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 06:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the majority of his fleet destroyed i hereby offer to end the conflict between myself and Unscrappier.

As a note to other players, Unscrappier will be regaining most of his war loses in planets so will not be an easy target, and i do not want to see other players in this region attempting to take his planets as i have seen happening
michimike

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 06:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hereby I congratulate you, NobleSteve, for your victory and even more for your very noble step, how you end this war.

- michimike, an uninvolved observer
UNSCRAPIER

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 14:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw come on. Lets keep fighting. It was fun even though I was outgunned.
Razz
NobleSteve

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 18:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are kidding me arnt you?

Seriously you have like 2 h10's left and a couple of non pro ships.

It would simply be ripping... and i have no interest in this... you were out gunned but had you managed to keep your H11's on your wp things would have been far worse for me, instead i had it easy...

My purpose of defeating your fleet has been achieved... at best it would take you 2 months to rebuild i recon, so there is nothing to be gained by attacking you again.... who knows next time you might have the upper hand.

If your still after a petty fight i suggest you go after someone else, sorry not interested
UNSCRAPIER

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 21:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

eJust tryin to mak the game intresting.
All these days just sitting around and building and yelling at people were just getting boring lol.

I just told tarkin or who ever to just go attack somebody to get him outta my hair, because right then I just got sick of the game. I didn't think everyone would get all up on me.

I was also off for a week, and when you showed up 20ly from my HP I was totally off guard, I was actually going to let my account de activate it self but I saw you so I jumped lol.
Pokel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 17:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can you see him, if you let your account deactivate itself? Very Happy
thrawn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 13:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do believe that that is just one of those things that you have to let pass for the sake of peace in both the boards and in game.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: