Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

What does your name on Kosmor relate to?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Black-Skull

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giner wrote:
You were Krondor?!? it just seems a massive change in tactics from a massive empire to a little pirate house.

Hello Giner,

Yes it are a massive changes, and that was also the reason, why i did delete here Krondor, and start a new account with the name Black-Skull.

My experience as Pirat and Mercanary, i have collected with the DE-Krondor and not with the COM-Krondor.

The Krondor-DE Account started as normal imperator. I settled first neutral planets and conquered later planets how he each other player. After Months of membership in one of the greater Houses, i had a idea to destroy a enemy house as a rebell from the Inner of the enemy house.

Out this first thoughts grown with the time a plan to become a Mercenary. With a 50.000 KK fleet (at last it was 90.000 KK), i traveled throught the Kosmor-DE-galaxy, and conquered there Planets and Players, but always in the order of a foreign House.

(The high KK was needed in this times throught the low 30-LJ-KP-Drive, which makes it easy to shootdown a attacking WP. Weaker WPs had no, or only small chances to escape)

I was in this way on of the first "Wing". But as Mercanary, i wasn't not really free, and i was throught the needed high KK a 'bit' depend from my planets. With the time i loses more and more of my planets in my old motherland, and it was difficult to get new planets.

Throught this loses i wrote always red numbers (-4.000.000 Cr per Turn) and i had partionally problems with the option to declare my independent. But throught the regrowing of my Housemembers i could also observe a important game-secret. Very Happy

I had a idea to found a Account, which are immun against a shootdown, throught a ability to don't lose planets, and to hold the option to declare the independense or the option to sell a plundered planet on a servant.

And so was "Black-Skull" born, after the deletion of the boring Krondor-Com-Account.

In the first time fight Black-Skull only with 3, 4 H3 and H4 against Troja, and test the theoretical bases in the praxis - with great suxxess.

But Robin is a expert diplomat. He maked me a offer, which i could not reject, and demand only a non-aggression-treaty with troja Wink Well.
The NAT with troja is now a problem of underverse, but that are a other story Smile

Greetings sending
Blacky
MTX-80033-VPT

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 15:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, I simply played too much Master of Orion in the past. Guess this explain the name in this game Wink
Neireh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 05:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes that explains it very well Smile love MoO2 *G* mostly build my own custom race using the picture of the Mrrshan ^^
tink

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 15:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

my name is my name because im a gay boy who likes men (notttt) nowt agains gays tho cos i love every one apart from this girl in our school who has nits and she eats her own poo
Tumor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 17:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can somebody translate the previous post please?
Maybe I am dumb like hell - maybe not.

But for sure I cant get the message tink wants to spread.....
Help me! PLEASE!

Laughing
michimike

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 17:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't fully understand it, too Laughing
Something with a very ugly girl in his class... but I don't know what it has to do with his name Rolling Eyes
Carboneater

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 17:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't either.

and what I think I understood is so... (I don't know any english word to name it...)

anyway, maybe tink will dare explain what he meant to us all.

carboneater
Agnar

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 18:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

carboneater wrote:

...maybe tink will dare explain what he meant to us all.

Preferably without all the homophobia and in a slightly less unpleasant manner.
Rupsie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 00:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think that Tink is saying this:

he wants to be gay becaus he got a ugly girl in his class. that gril is crazy and she eats her owne poo.

quite understandable. Yes!

Rupsie
sticks

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 04:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

my name comes from where i live, on a farm very far from anywhere in the middle of a semidesert area of South Africa called the Karoo. sometimes people refer to such places as 'living in the sticks'.
tink

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol sorry about that guys pardon my slang... what i meen is: i was kidding about beeing gay but i have nothing against them..... but i was also saying that i love every one exept this girl in my class who has nits and eats her own poo..... do you get me now?
Tumor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
Ok, now I got it!

THX to all!

Idea
michimike

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 15:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you meen, she eats her own poo? Shocked
Ahab

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 16:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

popel
tink

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 16:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

i meen shes a dirty cow the worst lucking girl ever seen bye human eyes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: