Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

witness statement required

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MTX-80033-VPT

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 15:33    Post subject: witness statement required Reply with quote

In the night from the 296 to the 297/3502 the WP of MTX-80033-VPT and Galadrel scratched the surface of each other and need now partially new painting.
We are looking now for a witness to prove the insurrance company that non of us was drunken and the accident was related to a drift cause by an ion-storm (again not reported by the weathermen in the news ).

Cheers
MTX
Carboneater

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 16:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, MTX, I'm sory, I can't be your witness because the proofs I have might show two things:

1. All what I got has been influenced by the Ion-storm, that's still quite possible regarding the facts that my radars currently have some troubles targeting a precise point.

OR

2. Your own navigation facilities were influenced by this storm. It's also plausible because your travel data that habe been shown says you headed straight where you currently are, so, the storm is the first reasons of this event.

OR

3. ... ... Well... Human error... ... ... If it's a human that drives your WP... ...

OR

4. A sabotage that forced you to crash on Galadrel's WP, or conversely.

and just a question, do your insurances cover these kinds of accidents?
Also, why don't just call the weatherman so he'll plaid in order that insurances do their part?

cheers
carboneater
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: