Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Now we see

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Giner
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 09:39    Post subject: Now we see Reply with quote

Now we see that Ragdoll is not the honourable leader he used to be, he has become what we all are fighting to stop, this attack was unprovoked and it seems he has chosen the wrong side.

Quote:
Commander Gondor (house Kanaani) integrates imperator
Nobula (former house Nobulon) into his empire
(destroyed combat power: 75312).


This attack was by Ragdolls wp and Nobula did not provoke it he was merely helping sandal in his time of need.

I pledge my support to Nobula and sorry for the loss of his fleet. I hope the rest of you will do also.

Giner
Back to top
Ancient
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

It did seem fairly clear from the first post from sandal in Kosmor Talk that Ragdoll had changed sides.
So anyone trying too help Sandal should of kept this in mind that there where risks of Ragdoll attacking them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 01:38 Post subject: Hypocrisy

Finally, these two asked Ragdoll, previously my ally, to attack me, and he does. In this way i get hit with another 2 WP-integreation (first from Ragdoll, second from MARION) After this situation, i again asked what they would like to do with me. I offered Ragdoll a joinship from me into his house, so he conquered my HP again.

Ragdoll, on the last side, is an interesting factor too. A long time ago, when we two were in an alliance, i asked for a little help, which he refused. Now, when MARION and Michimike asked he jumps to shoot me down?!?!?!

After an offer to join Ragdoll to avoid being ripped he conquered me. Yet after I asked for a little support, he avoided any explanation to this, and simply left me. I hope that at least Ragdoll only got confused by the situation and will not support the ripping from me by Michimike and MARION. I hope that Ragdol will not continue to aid Michiemike and Marion in their ripping of me. I believe there is some hope, because Ragdol did message me after he integrated me, saying how much he disliked ripping.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top
Ragdoll
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uninvited invaders in the empire of Kanaani have to be defeated. Especially, if the replacement himself pretends to be the leader of the invading house, ignoring every applications.
So far nothing has changed.
But it is correct, that something has changed:
After a long time of neutrality and watching I finally decided for one side - the right side.

I take pity on Nobula, who unfortunately made the mistake to lay his empire into the hands of a megalomaniac and I'm sorry for the impression he will get, when he returns.
Back to top
Nikoy
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 04:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed, this move of yours is putting thick shadow on your reputaion, Ragdoll.

"invaders", you say... "the right side", you say...

Well, a fast screening of the news from the last 5-6 days immediately before the integration of Nobula shows that the only aggression that this house is involved in is the (volunterely) integration of Sandal and 2 planets that they lost to MARION.

And strangely why that same MARION was right there just after your attack, so she could easy pick up the leftovers from Nobula. (Remember how she did exactly the same with Sandal!) Did she reads your mind or you simply coordinated those rippings with her?

Both of your arguments look like they were painted with thin white dye over the original colours...

Shell we thrust your words, that seem to be honourfull or we shell think by ourselves?
Back to top
michimike
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 06:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Nikoy Laughing

May I help you also in this topic out of your unanswered questions?

Invaders could also be invaders for spying reasons (like in this case - and believe I have the ful overview over this affairs).

Marion just has some nice map-sharings, which allow her to see deeper into the enemy territory and to enforce her steps of justice and punishment Wink

I can assure all of you, as long as you don't attack one of us, spy us, or write bad words about us, you are not in danger to be attacked.

Originally we are aimed to be a peacful Alliance of houses, but first had to stabilise our position in this universe by defeating some barriers like Nobulon or Sandal and his last few allies.


These first steps are almost done and if there wouldn't be some war-seeking people like Nikoy we could soon arrange peace again.
Back to top
Jay
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope no one would ever arrange peace with you and your axis of evil.
Back to top
Assasine
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 23:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikoy when you play de to you will see that a big aliance is all! yes i see much but wenn you see not so much you must find peoble the give you the map!^^
Back to top
Nikoy
Guest





PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 08:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear michimike and MARION,
what you are talking about?
You speak in such a way like I never heard that maps can be shared... Of course I know that you are exchanging map info, but because I also do so I also can see your moves. So I saw that MARION was in the region before Ragdoll to jump in and attack. So, she was told before for this attack and she had the time to come closer and wait. This is normal also - you are allies, so you have to coordinate your moves - very logical. Everyone knows this, so please stop trying to cover the butt of Ragdoll by explaining in the forums that he has noting to do with this continuing rippings...


@ michimike:
Quote:
nvaders could also be invaders for spying reasons

This is ridiculous, man - Urza333 and Nobulon were in the territory of Sandal, who was in their house, so they could see all he can see - for what spying reasons you are talking about?

And also: stop calling me a "war-seeking" person, because I had proved I am not such! Do you think I am "war-seeking" just because I rise my voise against the cruel ripping? I am not like you, who declares other people his enemies just because they "write bad words about" you!
michimike wrote:
I can assure all of you, as long as you don't attack one of us, spy us, or write bad words about us, you are not in danger to be attacked.

HA-HA, what a peace-lover you are!!!
Back to top
Assasine
Guest





PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 08:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikoy wrote:

what you are talking about?
You speak in such a way like I never heard that maps can be shared
[!!!



Warplanet /map sharing/Received map data/Sent map information
so this is map sharing! and know be quiet! befor im realy angry with you! we have a nap and so you not alowed to tell fals bad thinks! when you dont stop with the sh.... we in war! so becarful! im much stronger than you! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top
Giner
Guest





PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 09:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

MARION wrote:
Nikoy wrote:

what you are talking about?
You speak in such a way like I never heard that maps can be shared
[!!!



Warplanet /map sharing/Received map data/Sent map information
so this is map sharing! and know be quiet! befor im realy angry with you! we have a nap and so you not alowed to tell fals bad thinks! when you dont stop with the sh.... we in war! so becarful! im much stronger than you! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil


He meant that you speak as though he has never heard of map sharing which you took the wrong way and thought he was saying there isnt such a thing.
Back to top
michimike
Guest





PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikoy wrote:
[...] So I saw that MARION was in the region before Ragdoll to jump in and attack. So, she was told before for this attack and she had the time to come closer and wait. This is normal also - you are allies, so you have to coordinate your moves - very logical.

Are you so ****** or do you only pretend to be ******? But you know, that on the same position, where Marion was, she fought Sandal some days/weeks ago? Or did you forget that?
So she was already there and Nobula jumped there, too. At that time we were something like allies with Nobula, but he ignored our alliance and integrated a subordinate of Marion. Then Marion went for Nobula and Nobula went far south into Kanaani's territory and Ragdoll integrated him for other reasons just before Marion could revenge this broke of alliance.
If you don't know any facts, just shut up!

Nikoy wrote:
@ michimike:
Quote:
nvaders could also be invaders for spying reasons

This is ridiculous, man - Urza333 and Nobulon were in the territory of Sandal, who was in their house, so they could see all he can see - for what spying reasons you are talking about?

Sorry, but which territory of Sandal? There is nothing left^^
Did you notice that Nobula went farther south and maybe off your map? This was Kanaani's territory, where Nobula invaded.

Nikoy wrote:
And also: stop calling me a "war-seeking" person, because I had proved I am not such! Do you think I am "war-seeking" just because I rise my voise against the cruel ripping? I am not like you, who declares other people his enemies just because they "write bad words about" you!

You proved nothing. And of course because of your bad words. What do you intend to do? Do you think it helps our peace mission if you write something like "we are terrorists, everybody should attack us, etc"? That's even worse than conquering some planets of us... and at Marion's reaction you can see, what she thinks of it.
You have a NAT with her and write such a thing?

Either you are a real *****, who can't evaluate the consequencens of his speeches, or ... and I really think it's this.... you want to have war with Marion, without beeing the one, who breaks the NAT. Or do you just want to justify the soon following declaration of war to Marion??
But then you are just lying if you pretend not to be war-seeking.

Edited: bad words deleted lol, no need to take the **** - mod


Last edited by michimike on Sat Nov 25, 2006 15:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
NobleSteve
Guest





PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 19:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has clearly got out of control... i believe all parties should back off from this discussion... everone can have their opinion about any event but talking about in this way is getting involved in other ppl's fights.

The only real outcome of this is conflict, and alot of work has been done recently especially by Michimike to have peace in this region and it would be a waste to see it done for nothing.

If anyone feels i too am getting involved by posting this im only doing so to protect those in this region i am on good terms with.
Back to top
Nikoy
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 07:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ MARION: Please, ask somebody to translate to you what I was writing!

@ NobleSteve:
Steve, everyone has the right of telling his opinion and mine was told in a way that was not rude! Just compare it to the last posts of michimike and MARION and you will see!
Also my first post has nothing to do with the imperator michimike, it was adressed to Ragdoll. Why michimike is feeling obliged to mix up with that stuff? He should not be concerned - this is also "getting involved in other ppl's fights".

@michimike:
1. I know the facts, I was watching them closely, and I saw the things as I described them above. MARION went away after the fight with Sandal and she came back later again.
The things as you discribe them are not correct.

2. Yes, there is nothing left from the territory of Sandal there (Anymore) - HA! But it was that time. Approaching someone's area is not justifying unwarned attacks on you.

3. I do not write bad words as you do. I write my criticism to such methods. (Why you are putting yourself in the same group?) Note that I didn't mention you at all!

Please, watch you mouth - this is international forum and profanity is not tolerated here!
--------------------------------------------------
MY STATEMENT:
A am not going to break my NAP with MARION and I am not intending to make her brake it. I am stating my opinion only and having NAP with somebody doesn't automatically mean that I do not have the right to criticise him!
Back to top
Assasine
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikoy wrote:
@
. I know the facts, I was watching them closely, and I saw the things as I described them above. MARION went away after the fight with Sandal and she came back later again.
The things as you discribe them are not correct.
!

i fly away to get my fleet and mußt come back becaus jay was attackiong my planis! so i defed my new planis! then i say waht's going on with them and nobody can catch my planis withaut my (dont know the word) einverständniss
Back to top
Giner
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

word is permission i think.
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group