Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

in the name of science
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
machine
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 07:12    Post subject: in the name of science Reply with quote

296/3502
the administration of the DistasterArea proclaims, that our house is in the state of neutrality from now on.
we will start a scientific expedition which will bring us from the heart of this universe straigth to the outer rims.
the collected data will be available for everyone in this galaxy but will be anonymized.
we won't attack any planets, ships or warplanets on our way.
the following automatic message will be sent out to the imperators crossing our ways to clear our intentions:

the administration of the DisasterArea proclaims hereby that our warplanet is on a peaceful mission beginning on 296/3502.
we are on a short flyby and our ships are only for the purpose of self defense. you will not be attacked under any circumstances.
thank you for your cooperation.

regards
the administration of DisasterArea

map

Last edited by machine on Fri Jan 12, 2007 02:33; edited 1 time in total
Tumor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 15:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck!

Although it will maybe not in your way I hereby grant you a free and save journey through my small empire.

Welcome, be my guest!

Tumor
Admiral of the High Fleet
Carboneater

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 17:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck, HotBlack, and every all the other who'll join this expedition.

Also, you must be told that our Universe is giant. Your trip will be long. But collect all the informations you can, and hope you'll enjor it.
michimike

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 17:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not grant you the right to cross the borders of AustrianAlliance, if I can't get further informations about your exact route via privat message channel.
machine
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 05:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

298/3502
we have left the core of the DisasterArea days ago. and now is the time to say goodbye to the edge of our mother house Reacor as the last planet leaves our radar range.
we have set direct course to the center of the galaxy and are now in the region of the AustrianAlliance and parts of Kanaani. our standard message is sent out and we hope for a positive resonance.

approximate distance to target1: 220ly
approximate distance to target2: unknown
thrawn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 14:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

The noble house of Thrawn wishes the best of luck to the most gracious imperator Lord Hotblack and proclaim that we pledge full support of his mission.

Thrawn
Nikoy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 04:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Dr. HotBlack,

In the name of science I DO grant you with a free passage through the territory of the Order_Of_Templar. I also DO grant you with the right to cross the small and medium patches of territory of the house AustrianAlliance, which somehow had appeared in the heart of our house. Do not fear to cross them, I will take the responsibility of any attacks on you till you are on our lands.

Of course, I wish to apply for access to the data that you will collect, would you grant it to me?

Nikoy - science lover.
michimike

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 07:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Nikoy,

Your empire is not part of HotBlacks travel route.
He crosses the part of my large empire in the center of the universe and there I have enough firepower to easily decrease his fleet size to zero, if we can't come to an agreement.
I hope I can calm you by informing, that we are already in negotiations for a peaceful travel route through my empire.

michimike - Nikoy hater
Claudio

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 08:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Due to our interest in scientific development and further knowlegde about the process of coming-to-existence of the entire universe I - as leader of the house AcidStar - want to declare:

In the case that your expedition route striates our territory we want affirm that we are not taking in consideration any attack on your peaceful tour.
Nikoy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 09:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Dr. HotBlack,
In case that the previously spoken imperator michimike (the Nikoy hater) is right and your route is not crossing our house, than I can not help you.
But, because the Galaxy is a spiral and you can reach the edge does not matter to which direction you travel you might change your course in such a way that it comes to us. I know where the end of the Galaxy core is from our side and I can share this info with you.

Sincerely yours, Nikoy.
machine
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 09:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

300/3502
our plans to flight directly into the center of the galaxy have been canceled as there were some diplomatic issues. nevertheless our scans show us the heart of the universe in a distance of about 100 light years. we could take a look to one of HIS planets. HE who is he keeper of all beings, the lord of existence, patron of the tea drinkers.
but enough for the religious enthusiasm. we will now take course westwards until we reach the end of all that is and ever will be.

exact distance to target1: 103.3ly
approximate distance to target2: who knows
map

Last edited by machine on Fri Jan 12, 2007 02:40; edited 1 time in total
Nikoy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 08:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings to all of the members of this great expedition. You now can see not only just one planet of HIS, but even HIS WARPLANET! Enjoy the view, soon it will fly away of your screens...
But be aware - just little more than one shot away is the WP of the imperator that forbid you to cross his territory! And he has a great force with him - I would say that if you do not have a diplomatic arangement, you are in trouble!
michimike

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 16:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

... but of course he has diplomatic agreements.
machine
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 02:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

303/3502
we are leaving the area around the center. two days ago we could take a look to HIS warplanet orbiting one of the oldest planets in the universe. we will now make an approximation course to the y-axis, which will result in a smooth curve on our navigation screen.

distance to center: 159.95ly
approximate distance to edge: undefined
map

Last edited by machine on Fri Jan 12, 2007 03:06; edited 1 time in total
Tumor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 18:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

What does HE look like?
What is exactly at the 0/0 coordinates???

I am very interested in the outcome of this expedition as it will not only allow us to understand the past development of our universe but also the future one as well.

It might become necessary to rewrite the books of science as we will get a lot of new questions but will only solve a few old ones....
Again, all the best to you and your peaceful mission in the name of science.

I also want to express my respect for your braveness as you faced several obstacles by some few houseleaders but (will) overcome those in a peacul way.

Luck and wisdom!

Tumor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: