Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Block spawning

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Feedback / suggestions for improvement
View previous topic :: View next topic  
e1567

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 21:53    Post subject: Block spawning Reply with quote

I really have no clue how this would be implemented but I have been in the game for almost 2 years and i have had numerous subs. Well I have been having to go independent or being attacked either way I keep losing my subs. Well lately there are simply no more size 3 neutral planets near me and myt newly spawned subs strugle to get going. There should be some way of stopping them from coming or somthing. I have told the last two just to cancel their accounts and get respawned.
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 17:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

send a few WPs there Wink
that will stop spawning... or at least it should
e1567

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 01:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand what you are saying.

If I had subs that would stop spawning but they would get captured instantly by my enemies with their decreased speed. Thus me getting another one. Which I got another one today told him to delete his account and respawn too there really should be a way to fix this.....
Agnar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 06:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the new rules on smaller planets needing less housemembers, this is not such a problem any more. New subs in populated areas can colonise those size 2 and size 1 planets.

Still, it might be nice to have an option to choose not to allow the galactic councill to assign you any suborduinates.
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

spawning areas are determined by a few factors - including the number of WPs in the area

the more WPs, the lower the chance of someone spawning
thrawn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hardly see how that is fair... in my area there are(were) about 4 warplanets, which was hardly my fault, however, I am the one that loses out!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Feedback / suggestions for improvement All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: