Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Declaration of war to Equinox
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
michimike

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 05:40    Post subject: Declaration of war to Equinox Reply with quote

The director of communications entered michimikes bedroom early this morning. He had urgent news from the manager of the northern territories:

Commander warhamma (house Equinox) conquered a solar system
from Councilor of the House michimike (house AustrianAlliance) (destroyed combat power: 12).

"Sir, we lost a solar system to a house we are not at war with. Should we accept this attack as a declaration of war?"

Michimike just awaked: "If proxynick is too cowardly to do it, I will do. Please announce a new war for me: we are now at war with Equinox! I don't tolerate any unheralded planet attacks anymore!"

The director left the bedroom and went directly into his office to announce the incidence and michimikes answer.
After michimike had washed his face, he started to prepair for the new war.
Giner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 06:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giner read what had been put in front of him and started to write.

Dear Michimike,

I understand you are angry at this attacking of your planet but do not blame proxynick as he has not been the aggressor and it was warhamma with his own will. I think that you should urge proxynick to declare him a pirate and go hunting.

Greetings Giner

Giner sent this off to the technical room to be sent to michimike.
michimike

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 07:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giner was right, thought michimike. What Giner did not know was, that michimike already sent a private message to proxynick to clear further details and to mabye come to a peaceful resolution.
ZayN

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

blanka was wondering that michimike declares a war just for a attacked solar system. Is he so chippy that he answers every eventually mistake with bellicosity...?
michimike

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Other protests and questions arrived at michimikes communication office. Especially the one from the honourful and great imperator blanka was to be answered by an official announcment:

Of course it is not my standard way to declare war to each player, who attacks my planets. For example Tarkin a week ago: I wrote him a privat message and we came to a friendly agreement, that he would not attack any more planets. But some things are different now: at first I'm now in a dangerous situation in a new big alliance and I have to stabilise this position. So if someone like this minor imperator of Equinox attacks one of my planets, I have to show the galaxy by the example of the declaration of war to this house, that I'm not a target you can play with. My planets are spread over large areas in this galaxy and I have to defend them all. And the diplomatic way of fear is the most efficient way. If I would not do anything, I would easily lose many more planets to many other different imperators, although they all just attack 1, but in total it is a deep pain for me. And the second cause, why I declare this war as fast as that, was, that Equinox was part of Nobulon under the leadership of urza333, who made sure some frictions in the confederacy. Since I am an ally of Ragdoll, who shot down Nobula, I am in danger to be attacked by the remainings of Nobulon - maybe I am not in fact, but I fear to be and have to decide for strict methods.
Tumor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 14:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

>>>Incoming intel record<<<

"Very interesting, hmmm."

"It is indeed, my Lord"

"A diplomacy of fear - he said. But these are just words - where is the action behind?
I can speak to a wild animal to make it having fear but nevertheless it will attack and kill me unless I attempt to attack it first."

"Very wise spoken, my Lord. We shall wait and see what follows."
"We will, my Consultant, we will..."

>>>End of transmission<<<
Carboneater

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 16:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Open Subspace Transmission:

Not being near Michimike doesn't mean we're safe.

Myself, being near the area of another member of that confederacy, I'm wondering if all of the other members of it are as instable as its leader.

I say, every one near them, secure your positions before try to destroy you in a panic attack.

End of Transmission.
Jay

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 17:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote removed - Mod

Giner try not to get too involved.
michimike

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 17:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear carboneater. I'm not the leader of the confederacy. I'm just one of four members and the one, who announces our decisions

Well, Jay, Giner didn't say anything wrong this time. To challenge other imperators words is not forbidden.
Giner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 03:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote removed - Mod

Let all Blood spilt be avenged!!
Carboneater

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear Michimike,

just wondering, was it a decision of the confederacy that you are currently on an instable position?

And I don't think that imposing tiranny all over the galaxy is the right way to stabilise a position.
michimike

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 18:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

You call defending his own house's and the alliance's planets tiranny?
I did not attack anyone, who did no harm to me before.
Carboneater

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 19:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not the fact that you defend your house.

It's the fact that you declare war for a single lost planet, in order to use it as an example for future ones who'd like to do it too.

And also declare war because you may be in danger in the future for past actions. Just this repression, if successful, may be considered as an act of tyranny.
Assasine

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 00:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Queen marion, ruler of Neozlick, was relaxing in her privat rooms, when her servant knocked on the door. He entered a room, which couldn't be more beautiful as it was, he saluted and started to report: "My lady, I have bad news for you. Our loyal friend michimike lost two solar systems to an unknown evil imperator". Marion asked for the names of the solar systems. It was Croefu and Zemhu. Marion was scared and in her face you could read her dolours. Marion spent a lot of time in her adolescence on the grassy hills of Croefu and in the beautiful cities of Zemhu. She asked: "Who had done this outrage?" It was the house of Equinox. "Equinox!", Marion shouted. "Yes", the servant agreed low. "This was the last outrage, this house had done!", said Marion, "they already helped this betrayer urza in past and now it is enough!" Marion called the generals together and let concentrate her troops. Then she appeared before her people and announced: "My beloved nation, today is a doleful day. Our friends had bad losses, but we will revenge it! I told the fleet to destroy the house Equinox! In this moment our capital ships and the elite troops of the Royal Goliaths of Neozlick start their engines and set course on the warplanet of the leader of Equiniox! We will burst this doomed house, because they already made the mistake in past to help urza and now they pay for their mistakes. I adviced my generals to bring me imperator proxynick so we can take him to the court of justice. He will learn to know the strenght of Neozlick and I will judge him!"
ZayN

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 14:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

blanka was very shocked to read about declarations of war with unacceptable reasons! If it is the diplomacy of fear, which the confederacy wants to spread for suppressing their enemies, it is quite obviously, that the peace in the galaxie is broken. blanka was wondering...
What would be if I declare a war to the old friend michimike just because he is declaring war to the NAT-partner of my best ally and consequentially to the whole confederacy, cuz michimike is their officiell announcer? What would be if the house Kesh joins this galaxie-war with the simple reason for fighting against the fear, which will be spread from the confederacy? Why should Kesh be awed from humans they don't know?
"Gardan!" blanka called his first commandant to him for discussing what they could do in this big war. The confederacy is on their way to suppress peaceful imperators just with the intention to start a war. "Sir, I have the opinion, that we should look what will happen. We cannot turn into it so fast. If we want to get a clear point, we must contact every spy which we can call a loyal member of this network of spies. I will contact our Supai for getting more information that we already have." blanka listened to the explenation of Gardan, he was right...
"Be fast... lunatic imperators are declaring war with the simple reason, that their friends lost two planets, which they visit some times before..."

Gardan went out of blanka's room and started the preparations...

Last edited by ZayN on Wed Dec 13, 2006 01:12; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: