Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

The Senate rules and registration.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 19:53    Post subject: The Senate rules and registration. Reply with quote

I, Bellocks of the house State of Union hereby officially start the formation of The Senate. This is a formal invitation to all noble and respected house leaders to apply. Please only reply to this post as appliying to join The Senate. By applying to join you state you will abide by and accept all rules and judgements of The Senate from here on.There may be other requirements once you apply to be eligible.

Official reqiurements and guide lines of The Senate

1. All Senators are treated and respected as equals.

2. All Senators will represent their own house in The Senate.

3. Only the house leaders will be eligible to become a Senator.

4. All senators MUST respect and honor the wishes of The Senate in all alliance matters.

5. All major and multi-house issues will be voted on by The Senate.

6. All members of The Senate must promote and maintain peace with all houses in the alliance.

7. All Senators will promote and maintain peace to the best of their abilities outside of the alliance.

8. All military actions will be voted on by The Senate.

9. All trade within the alliance can be worked out between each individual Senator via planet conquering as long as it is announced to the Senate(to prevent misunderstandings).

10. Once instated into The Senate, all Senators will vote on ideas and proposels regarding to military, political, and trade issues.

11. Once ideas and proposals are voted on, all passed will be added to the conditions governing The Senate.

12. Any violation of the conditions governing The Senate by one or more Senators will be voted on by the remaining Senators, and dealt with by them.

13. All conditions governing The Senate can be elected to be modified or changed at anytime by the majority vote of The Senate.

Last edited by Darius on Sun Dec 17, 2006 21:19; edited 1 time in total
Carboneater

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 20:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

I, carboneater of he house Deities, hereby ask to be of the formation of the senate.

I've read and agreed all these points.

I must only notice you that I've got some pirate problems in my area, so these are my only active military deployments.
Giner

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 02:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Giner, Of The House The Dragon Force (soon to be renamed FinalFate) hereby accept all these rules and requirements and ask to be involved in this formation of The Senate.

Giner
Lord Of The Dragon Force

Last edited by Giner on Tue Dec 12, 2006 16:03; edited 3 times in total
Nikoy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 14:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings to all of you, noble imperators of the Galaxy!

I, Nikoy hereby apply for a membership in The Senate.

I declare PEACE to all the houses, joined till now and promise my only military actions with them to be in the sake of farming, trade or mutual merge. I state that I will "abide by and accept all rules and judgements of The Senate from here on".
In this very moment my military operations consist only of farming and trade conquers.
Tyr

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 14:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

The house of Asgard declare the Membership in this very important and "needed" Alliance and cancel all treaties from 12.12. ( Time of old earth Razz )
The status of every treaty will now be neutral.
Asgard is part of the senat.

Greetings
Tyr, Lord of Asgard
Locutus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 14:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

I, speaker of the Borg Collective, declare that we wish to apply for membership in the senate, and we will abide by all senate rules and regulations.
Giner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 14:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

I welcome all new members applying with an open mind and a brand new relationship to all.

Welcome!!!

Sen. Giner
Representative of The Dragon Force (soon to be renamed FinalFate)

Last edited by Giner on Tue Dec 12, 2006 16:02; edited 1 time in total
Darius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 09:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

These leaders who have applied are now official Senators of The Senate. We each work together to make a better future for the universe as equals.

Thank you for all your support, Bellocks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: