Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Male and Female
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Feedback / suggestions for improvement
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Locutus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 14:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that changing the titles is enough for now... If we want to customize more, then (in the future) Maeli might implement in-game avatars or something.

Last edited by Locutus on Thu Mar 22, 2007 19:16; edited 1 time in total
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 17:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Locutus wrote:
I think that changing the titles is enough for now... If we want to customize more, then (in the future) Maeli might implement in-game avatars or something.
um... i thought we were just joking about pink ships?
Carboneater

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's what I thought too.

but I must say that a big flashy pink would be fantastic to help spot the ships and avoid them in order not to be hit by a female pilot, if they pilot like they drive. Wink (girls, if you drive well, don't forget that it's the exception that confirms the rule.Respekt!)

and the red ships would really be great for boys, then, there's no way to make any difference between the signal lights and the ship itself. So cops will have less hard time following these for excess speed than any other ship color. Twisted Evil
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 16:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

carboneater wrote:
that's what I thought too.

but I must say that a big flashy pink would be fantastic to help spot the ships and avoid them in order not to be hit by a female pilot, if they pilot like they drive. Wink (girls, if you drive well, don't forget that it's the exception that confirms the rule.Respekt!)

and the red ships would really be great for boys, then, there's no way to make any difference between the signal lights and the ship itself. So cops will have less hard time following these for excess speed than any other ship color. Twisted Evil

lol nice cover too. Cool
aScaRaD

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 08:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

yEEEEAH ..

Pink and red and yellow and purpurred shipnames for the win Very Happy

i love it .. MAELI .. thats what we all want in the future Very Happy
Carboneater

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 18:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

And also, in order to differenciate every of our ships, why not add some emoticones, like a survivor of a fight gets a flower (or maybe some may prefer to place them on the paintwork Very Happy ), and for every kill done by a ship, a honorific millitary medal (the top of it would be to have different medals for each Hull class level (or only splitted fighters/cruisers/warships)).

Then, it would be possible to get some ships with a hi reputation, so, when it destroyes an ennemy vessel, all of the ships around gets morale. But, when one of these legends are dismantled or destroyed, all the reputation it carried is lost, and most of the imperator's fleet loses morale. (To reconfigurate the ship or to change broken composants doesn't affect it.)

how 'bout it? (sorry for the job it may mean...)
Locutus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 18:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

carboneater wrote:
And also, in order to differenciate every of our ships, why not add some emoticones, like a survivor of a fight gets a flower (or maybe some may prefer to place them on the paintwork Very Happy ), and for every kill done by a ship, a honorific millitary medal (the top of it would be to have different medals for each Hull class level (or only splitted fighters/cruisers/warships)). ...

I think this would be cool, like you could have instead of the experience score or kill score, to have medal images in their place. That way, if a particular ship has shot down 100 small ships (H1-H4), then you get a nice little plaque on the ship detail page that has a 100 on it.
michimike

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 20:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

And what do I get, if my ship shots down 100 big ships (H11, H10,...)? Twisted Evil
Locutus

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 13:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

michimike wrote:
And what do I get, if my ship shots down 100 big ships (H11, H10,...)? Twisted Evil

A bigger medal, of course! Very Happy
michimike

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 20:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then I should buy a bigger monitor, as there is now not enough space for the medals, I will earn Twisted Evil
Angron

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 09:06    Post subject: great Reply with quote

i think anything that show weather or not there male or female would be a great help. it wasnt untill a week ago i found out Queen marion was a woman. lol stupid as her name is female but im slow at times so hey
aquadus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 16:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can sympathize with some of the wemen. Sometime I am mistaken as female because of my name. But, for the life of me, I can't seem to figure out why the heck that happens.
Paul_Atreides

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 23:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

aquadus seems masculine to me. aquada could be feminine.
aquadus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 02:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get it primarily from people that have just started playing fictional games. They are the ones you usually saw playing the sport ones.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Feedback / suggestions for improvement All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: