Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

War Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angron

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 16:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have had a bad week so my temper may have flared durin the comment on ur house. i apoligize
Giner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 16:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

danto i understand what you may be going through most weeks are bad for me but i carry on as normal and dont let affect a game, I am a quick tempered person anyway (it comes with the Ginger Hair Wink), Anyway I try defend my house as much as i can and even though i interfere when do not like it i am trying to stop. This thread was started to try and stop the planets of Jay being taken away but it has been sorted now.
Angron

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 16:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

trust me as much as i like givin away my personal life, what i feel is unique. unless people have faced what i face. not many do. i know wht this tread was set up for.
Nikoy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 17:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

danto, you didnt think much when you were writing that post of yours, did you?
This game is very rich of complex set of rules and is advisible to learn at least most of them before attempting to teach more experienced players how to play.
I am treating you nicely and giving you chanses, which by your definition of gameplay I do not have to do.

But let's forget this, I accept your appologies.

I will expect IGM from MARION with interest, I am able to understand her English, so I do not need a translator. If she understands mine English, than we will speak. (Sorry MARION, but my German is too bad for correct correspondence)

Sorry that michimike seems to be away for the hollidays, because I have asked mainly him to return the planets. MARION has just one planet and as she said I am able to forget that.
Angron

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 17:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikoy i am but a small player. i do as im told by the person giving me orders. she asked me to take those planets and i am. i wasnt told she said any of this untill know
Giner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 17:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes but you are not MARIONs puppet are you, you do not belong to her.
Angron

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 17:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

depends on how you define belongs. i belong to now one. im doing what is best for me and my empire. i learned that to become good you have to make friends and help them. marion was the first friend i made other than noodle who first showed me this game. im helping her because it benefits us both. not because i belong to anyone
UNSCRAPIER

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 23:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes, when I play Kosmor, I enjoy eating pie.
I think that it heightens my ability to understand all of the random things that take place in this game world.

But other times, when I play Kosmor, I don't eat pie.
Giner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 06:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

danto explain yourself now, you directly attack OoT now.
Ahab

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 06:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

i claim that the most sensefull post has been written by UNSCRAPIER

i cant even follow this discussion cause it makes me tired of reading
Angron

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 08:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW that wasnt how i expected it. gin i didnt directly attack an OoT member, it was more indirect than anything else.
Giner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

explain it is what i said.
Angron

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

well first i sent a igm to 333 with the wrong planet name in. i only just noticed this when i read his igm this morning. i said id attack teofilus in stead of the planet i meant. i copy and paste the name of my target so i must have not copied the planet name. simple mistake. im giving him the planets back as soon as he accepts the offer. i apoligize. i had a feeling something like this would happen
Giner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikoy sustained losses also, 3 h10
Angron

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 14:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes i know he did i have the combat report. it was good fight actualy. at least my set up works. his big ships were all set to attack weakest. same as his small ships, as i said it wasnt intended, and i apoligize. when i can build the parts ill send them to one of the planets there
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: