Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Underverse under attack
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moby_Dick

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 13:52    Post subject: Underverse under attack Reply with quote

Emperors of the universe,

last night the warplanet of Ratman of Underverse was attacked by an allied house. The calls before and afterwards the attacks were not answered. I now use this channels to ask for an explanation. Robin, leader of Troja, self-called "allied", what is the motivation and legitimation for this attack?

Moby_Dick of Underverse
Locutus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 14:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my long dealings with Ratman, I have found that he was a very loyal Underverse member, with no anti-Troja sentiments whatsoever. His (former) house members and comrades can testify to this.

I suppose that if anybody else speaks on his behalf, they will be dealt with the same way.

Ratman's log:
As everyone can see, Ratman's only attack against the house of Troja was when the pirate Black-Skull was integrated into the house.
His only had one conflict with a legitimate member of Troja - This was yesterday, when he was integrated.
JackONeill

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 14:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear imperators,
the house Troja is a loyal alliance partner, as long as Troja is treated the same way.
Unfortunately we have been informed about certain activities against us, so the necessary actions have been taken.
Collateral damage is sad, but inevitable.

This statement is for general universe information purpose, we are sure that our enemies will follow up in this channel as they already did.
Trojan politics are defined by communication between leaders, not infantry.
Moby_Dick

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 18:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you JackONeill for your honest respond. To my astonishment I was declared as "Non-Underverse" by an unknown wing of Troja. My supirior Ratman was shot by RobinHood himself. To be honest, Im quite confused and would appreciate a direct comment from the leadership of the house of Underverse and from the leader of Troja to clarify the situation. Are the houses of Underverse and Troja in state of war now?
RobinHood

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 04:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

no! they are not!
maybe you ask manann himself! ratmann, flocker and you are the ones who we dont trust anymore and i would never have done anything against ANY member of underverse if manann would have told me not to do!
so any other member of underverse has and will never have any problems with us!

robinhood

leader of the house troja
Moby_Dick

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 04:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Robin, you are a real friend of Underverse.

Manann, whats your point of view?
Giner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 04:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mananns point of view that he thinks he has enemies inside his House and they include you, Ratman and Flocker, Robin couldnt have put it much plainer.
Carboneater

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 21:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, anyone, I've been away from all the Universe for a week and it's almost an internal war in Underverse!!!

Can anyone explain me what happened?

Not so long ago, when I was inside Underverse, there was something like a core of members ready todo much for Underverse and it's allied. We were six mainly looking that way:

There was Locutus, that left to build Borg, but that's still a great allied.

Also, Grey_Wind used to have wise advices for us all. Even if he often was attacked by Troja and its wings in the war, he never to force us to attack Troja.

I was of these. The small one who gets the worst tasks, but I was of these. I left in order to try to free Black-Skull from his fleet. I never had the chance to reintegrate back.

We also used to have another real wise adviser: Ratman. He often used to take charge directing Underverse when oherwise, nothing important would have been done.

Moby_dick and Flocker were both other important parts of Underverse.

And now, Manann tells his wings to destroy Ratman, Moby_dick and Flocker?

What happened?

I've been told they rebelled. I've first heard that not long after I left Underverse to be beaten by Black-Skull. I don't trust these allegations. They were really loyal to their house. And rebelled for what? I think the easiest way to rebel is to declare independant, or declare revolution. But they still are members of Underverse, exception of Ratman being integrated in Troja.

What else could they've done?

Manann, I think I'm not the only one that wishes to be told your interpretation of rebellion.
Black-Skull

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 08:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well i don't know the true reasons, but i could me image, that that all are a reaction of the indirect landtaking of Ratman, Flocker and Moby Dick
in the past.

As grey_wind (alias skrubber) attack troja he conquered a greater number of planets - for Example the six planet group in the north of the Flocker-area (Quarro,Sonuyo,Huvi,Luxub,Orabraxo and Zyxaninma)

My order to this time was the reconquer of this planets. I attacked to this time not one underversetarget without reason. Only one Ratman-planet i must conquer during this period of history to prevent a shotdown throught Ratman.

Well - I could conquer back 5 planets.Zyxanima i could not reconquer, because a Ratmanfleet try to help Greywind throught a shoot down of my WP. This betrayal was reasoned throught the tree Underverse-bourglars
with the statement to hunt only a pirat, which have shoot down the WP of Ares- and have conquer two planets of Underverse after my last integration throught Manann. Well.

This statement are seeming waterproof, but the truth are, that the order to shotdown Ares- was offered throught Manann. Ares- did insult Manann in the past of the past, and use the colors of underverse without a permission. So i think, tried Manann to close with me pease to give me a underverse-order, but he didn't have the courage to declare that his servants, which was sympathetic with agnari. I talk about that only, because i believe its are better to unmask the tale of the peaceful trojan unions in the house underverse.

So i could sell back to troja only Quarro, Sonuyo and Orabraxo. Huvi and Luxub was occupied by Flocker, and was called in the diplomatics from then as "underverse-planets". Of this wise did Underverse occupied nearly 10 planets (Huvi, Luxub,Riyatora,Ozitur,Zyanovi for example), until i cancel the Skrubber-order and attack as privateer only underverse targets.

Self if the pirate-reason are okay, have underverse occupied not so much planets how i did take from Underverse in past ! They did take all planets which they could get, and they don't ask the oldest owner of this planets.

As i finished my active time as privateer, Moby Dick declare war to Trigor, a other union of troja in the war against Agnari. The reason was one conquered planet in past, and again gets Moby Dick all planets from Trigor which he could get. Trigor must finished through this attacks his service in the agnari-war.

That are two examples for the anti-trojan-politics of Moby Dick, Flocker and Ratman. In the last german war we germans called a such behavings "Wehrkraftszersetzung", ho ho...

Let's hunt Moby Dick and let us make cod-liver oil out him, he he
Lady_Sjet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 07:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Troja is supposedly an ally of Underverse yet they attack one of our own, this is not right as it breaks the treaty we have with them. Justification for such an attack should have been brought to our attention long before this occured, in that we may have found a peaceful solution before an attack was necessary. I myself know for a fact that Ratman, Moby_dick, (removed) and myself are loyal to the House Underverse, and have made no plans whatsoever to attack Troja or to rebel from Underverse. We have made plans that would allow us to strengthen ourselves through the sharing of ideas and resources, and thereby strengthen the House of Underverse, and those plans are listed in our House Forum.

While it is good to hear that Underverse need not fear any further violence, the statement strikes hollow following what has happened. Therefore, I would like to hear the EXACT reasons that Robinhood has for taking this action.

I would also like to hear from Manaan concerning his opinion of this since he is the house leader after all, and some of his vessels were involved in this conflict as well.

Edit: Locutus has informed that he indeed did attack Troja and requested the removal of his name, I have complied and apologize to all for posting erroneus information.

Last edited by Lady_Sjet on Sun Dec 31, 2006 04:03; edited 1 time in total
JackONeill

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear imperators of the Underverse,
I want to tell you my personal opinion: It might sound offensive, but how strong is a house that has to discuss such things in public?
And how naive are imperators that try to solve such things in public?

best regards
JackONeill
Locutus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 14:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

How weak is a house that cannot speak for itself?
How naive are imperators who believe everything that is said, without any analysis of what is said?
Tyr

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 15:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will not say much:
Do you know the sentence:
Enemies in the privacy of one's home, who protect themselves under the flag of the door? !
Lady_Sjet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 16:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

it seems to me Mr. Oneil, that from your words you have no respect for Underverse and are glad to see treachery delivered to our doorstep.

Are you a warmonger? one of those who makes alliances that you respect only so long as the alliance benefits you, but breaks it when it becomes more convenient to do so?

Robinhood and House Troja have done exactly that, and until there is an explanation that can be deemed reasonable by all parties, The word of House Troja is now and forever known as a greeting backstabber, in that you will greet new freinds with one hand and stab them in the back with the other.

Is this how the House of Troja wishes to be remembered? I should hope not and therefore, reiterate my demands for an explanation.
Agnar

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 22:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

All members of underverse are considered our friends. Long have we existed as neigbours, peacefully, as friends. We value such relationships.

I have sympathy with those (current and former) members of Underverse that have suffered under any oppression. I also sympathise with Lord Sjet and others that feel that there is an underhand breaking of treaties.

I would also point out that it is not the first time that Troja declare certain members of a house to be criminals, without reference to the greater house. It is just such a situation which leads Agnari to be in conflict with Troja in the first place, as we cannot allow any of our members to be anexed from a treaty and attacked.

Please note my lords, that making this statement does not mean that i want to start more trouble. Nor does it mean that our house is weak simply because we talk about some things in public. I am merely pointing out a fact that can be obvserverd by anyone that cares to look back through the intergalactic notes, and the galactic news. We send honour to our friends, but we also acknowledge the strength and skills of our enemies. Hail.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: