Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Underverse under attack
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JackONeill

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 00:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

[no quotes, please]

Dear imperator Sjet,
I do respect the Underverse, of course. But it seems that the time of your house has come. As I am telling you my mind: This whole mixed-area had to fail, sooner or later.
No active leaders, no official line-of-play, not any observable tactics. Do you really recognize this now?
The whole area is war-zone. I don't mean the planets, but I mean the diplomatic influence all these parties.

I wish all of this is solved another way. But I am loyal to my leader, as everybody of you is. Let's see what will happen...

[edited by mod]
Lady_Sjet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 04:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

you tread on dangerous grounds with your words, Mr. Oneil, i advise that you carefully think on the words you will use before actually using them, as it could lead to misinterpretations and drastic outcomes.

Fortunately for me, Your leader does show respect to those who have shown respect back, and has offered his explanation for me to explore, as such any further words from you, I will, as of now pointedly ignore unless you have vital information that needs to be known.

Sjet
House Ulthwe
JackONeill

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 09:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't overestimate the private opinion of a middle-size imperator like me. Actually, I am not directly involved in this high-level diplomatics, so feel free to ignore my words...
Carboneater

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 14:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack, you just forgot one thing when you said that Underverse had no tactics nor deployment strategies.

Formerly, Underverse was supposed to be Neutral in this conflict, and in many other situations. Now, I don't knw what'll happen.
Moby_Dick

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 03:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can tell you the real reason for Robins attack. refused to join the war on his side against Agnari, because I stated that Underverse would be neutral in this conflict. I NEVER heard another word from Manann. Robin became quite upset, now he is destroying Underverse. His WP is in attack-range to my WP now.
RobinHood

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 03:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats in fact NOT the reason!
and you should know it!
i never wanted this war against agnari and it seems that agnari and troja have found a friendy solution! so why should i be upset because of the fact you dont wanted to help us in this conflict?
you made several mistakes in the past and now you will have to pay the bill therefore!
and again: ask manann what he thinks about your behaviour!
Moby_Dick

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 05:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

I asked Manann several times and he NEVER said anything of this stuff. And please tell me when I ever attacked a trojan planet? Right, NEVER. Please just be honest to the universe and admit that you are just keen on my planets.
Carboneater

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, MAYBE Robin wants to have some of your planets Moby, BUT I know that Manann asked other(s) to do that job earlier. SO the order is coming from Manann, but what's his thought? Who convinced to do it? Some says that Robin wants planets of Underverse's members. POSSIBLE. But, we only see the emerged part of the iceberg. Couldn't it've been a partisan of Agnari that convinced Manann to do so, so that Troja'll look like a murderer that must be stopped? Also POSSIBLE.

Stating it, I DON'T blame any because we haven't evidences against any of both. I ONLY showed up the POSSIBILITIES that are linked to such a lack of informations.

The only one who've got charges against him is Manann for such a treachery.
Locutus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

no quotes please - mod

Do not be so quick to <strikethrough>point fingers</strikethrough> PRESENT POSSIBILITIES, Carboneater. Perhaps some powerful leader (there are quite a lot of them here) pressured Manann into doing something like this.

I blame Emmanuel Goldstein! We were always at war with Eurasia!

Edit: Not pointing fingers, showing possibilities!

Last edited by Locutus on Fri Jan 12, 2007 20:32; edited 4 times in total
RobinHood

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

he's not pointing fingers! he's only showing up possibilities!
Carboneater

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 13:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that possibility. You already exposed it to me. But who else could have convinced him to do so? What's to gain in losing half of our empire in destroying our three biggest subs?

But as I said, I only finger-pointed Mannan because he's guilty to keep silence.
One-of-Many

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 04:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe the real reason is that Mannan has been unable to remain active as a house leader, and inter-house relations have broken down ever since.

A quick scan of the Agnari communications archive shows that diplomatic contact was lost a few months ago. The ruler known as Mannan had by then been unable to actively play kosmor due to domestic issues, and is likely to have maintained his empire through weekly periodic purviews.

I think the problem is that all parties seek confirmation from him; something which I suspect none will ever get.
Moby_Dick

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 04:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hereby declare my change to the house of Agnari. The lacking support by my house leadership, the propaganda campaign against me in the open channels and last but not least the fact that a heavy warplanet is chasing me, force me to do so. I accept all treaties of Agnari.

My subs are free to decide themself what to do best.
Lady_Sjet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 16:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The Hierarchy of Underverse has broken down, and there is a communications blackout in effect as well, Seer"

"So in other words my transmissions requesting information have either never made it to Manaan or he has refused to respond"

"That is correct, Seer, are there any other orders?"

"Yes, forthwith announce our independancy and send in my comminications operative so that i may send missives to both Troja, Agnari, and the rest of the galaxy."

"As you will Seer.

and with that the young Warlock bows, turns and leaves. Shortly after his departure a brightly attired figure enters and bows deeply, while announcing himself,
"Harlequinn Jge'dah reporting as directed, Seer"

"Are the webway portals open for you and yours to carry missives, Harlequinn?"

"Yes, Seer, the webways are open but danger lurks on the horizon as always"

"Very well, please dispatch these missives to Troja and Agnari and this one is to be sent to the Galactic Council."

"As you will, Seer, so shall it be done."

The young Harlequinn leaves with the packets, and within days they are delivered. Both Robin and Agnar find mysterious packets on their office desks with no clue as to the messengers themselves, but upon inspection the source is well known.

"Greetings to you from House Ulthwe, we send this missive informing you of several developments within our sphere of control, the first being as you know, the attack upon Underverse by the house of Troja, we seek no claims or reparations from Troja for this incident, as according to informants it was Manaan himself who allowed the attack to take place and gave his permission. This is Not an honorable action and it leads us to question the integrity of our house leader, further the lack of information coming from our house leader refuting these allegations has also been lacking and therefore we of House Ulthwe have no choice but to consider these allegations to be truthfull and will no longer associate ourselves with a House that acts without honor or integrity and have declared ourselves independant. As both Troja and Agnar are and were allies under a peace accord with Underverse, we cannot justify the joining of one side or the other, and so as of this day we not only formally announce our independance but we also announce a change in the naming of our house, to the following House Ulthwe_Wing_of_Agnari-Troja. In this way we show ourselves independant of Underverse, while retaining our status as nuetral according to the peace accord. We will assist either house upon request with express knowledge that we will not assist in the war between the two houses themselves. It should also be understood that until some time in the future we are not affiliated with either house in a formal sense, and that one reason for this name change is the hope that eventually both houses will give up their hostilities against the other and join forces with this house acting as the go-between. Good day to you all and may Khaela-Mensha Khaine watch over you."

Lord Sjet
House Ulthwe
Wing House of Agnari-Troja
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: