Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

MARION and michimike
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 14:38    Post subject: MARION and michimike Reply with quote

I speak to MARION and michimike(MARION also) as speaker of The Senate. Please state your buisness in Templar space. To have two WP's on or inside the borders of another houses space is usually a sign of war. Based on your past and current actions you are known for declaring war the day before you attack a war planet. Any act of war towards the Templars will bring the force of the whole Senate against you and those in your houses. This is not a threat, but policy to anyone who acts without words. We promote peace at all costs, but will not back down against unprovoked war or attacks of any kind. Please respond as soon as possible.

Thanks,Bellocks, State of Union, Speaker of The Senate
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 14:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

well... you are displaying selective reading of the forums... they are in templar space... but they are also in neozlick space
you see... a border isnt necessarily a border... many houses have very large overlaps

what, however, is usually seen as a sign of war - is that they may have been taking a few planets on the way.. but that's for Templar to decide on

the 2 warplanets are in a position, which is both neozlick and OoT - as Nikoy has already stated himself
Giner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 14:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the only reason it is OoT and Neozlick was because MARION intergrated me and hasn't yet given my planets back as agreed.
Darius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 20:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Templar are members of the Senate. Their views are ours in a matter of speaking. And that is how they are viewing it. But instead of declaring all out war we ask for an explaination first. As far as borders...Giner is right. So it's all of our view except maybe....yours, alphabravo.
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 22:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bellocks wrote:
So it's all of our view except maybe....yours, alphabravo.
i dont have a view on this... other than having the largest unannotated map in the galaxy (just) - i dont actually see anything of that area...
however - i was merely quoting Nikoy...
Nikoy wrote:
and because our border with MARION is mixed.

so, dont have me down as having an allegience unjustly, when you are missing the key public facts
Giner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 03:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now things are getting way out of hand.

Commander Skar (house Arabia) conquered a solar system
from Commander Jay (house Mono_friend_of_the_templars) (destroyed combat power: 12).

Commander mechwarrior (house smoke_jaguar) conquered a solar system
from Admiral Nikoy (house Order_of_Templar) (destroyed combat power: 12).

These attacks should be stopped immediately. mechwarrior you have no right to attack OoT planets, Skar you have no grudge against Jay so you have no right to attack his planets, neither has Bucan but he does not listen anyway. These attacks must be stopped now, Both attacks performed by small players reconsider what you are doing and what you are up against.
Assasine

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 04:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

so michi is not in templer area he is in the area of noble steve and he alowed it! i m now in temler area but see

Galactic news of the day 338/3502

Commander UNSCRAPIER (house Order_of_Templar) conquered a solar system
from Lord of the House michimike (house AustrianAlliance) (destroyed combat power: 12).
tink

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 04:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

it will ALL be sorted out soon, trust me. By rights Nikoy does have ground to diclair war on you you broke your deal with gindragon about the planets you ARE in his space, the whole confedarcy and its freinds seem to be attacking nikoys planets and freinds of nikoys. this needs sorting out ;D i reckon it will but who knows.... Laughing
Assasine

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 05:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

To everything! however, nicely I here thema nr 1. am what should direct könt to her without knowing hintergrund and I have mine founds why I uniscaper nothing allows to go through! and planis from nikoy I habesind bruchteil of those he not even has of me

abacho.de so its not realy korektliy but i mußt do it so
Belle_Star

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 05:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

@MARION:
*ROFL* It really hurts to read your posts. Would you PLEASE try to write a better GERMAN text before you use a translator, then the translator will run much better!

@all:
GinDragon wrote:
Now things are getting way out of hand.
Commander mechwarrior (house smoke_jaguar) conquered a solar system
from Admiral Nikoy (house Order_of_Templar) (destroyed combat power: 12).

These attacks should be stopped immediately. mechwarrior you have no right to attack OoT planets, Skar you have no grudge against Jay so you have no right to attack his planets, neither has Bucan but he does not listen anyway. These attacks must be stopped now, Both attacks performed by small players reconsider what you are doing and what you are up against.

Galactic news of the day 339/3502:
Admiral MARION represents Commander mechwarrior for 4 day(s).

Think about it! Twisted Evil
Assasine

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 05:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this here has nobody reflect and I finish this Diskusion herewith writes to me igm what you want and I will look what I can do I is to be had to justify myself it grief here
NobleSteve

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 06:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

So it is known to all, Michimike has been granted passage through the outer reaches of Dark_Night space for the sole purpose of defeating unscrappier... who is a rogue of the Templar order... and whois only membership comes from his defeat by Nikoy after he attacked Templar planets... beyond that he has no ties to the order and if Marion wishes to attack him for his pirate actions then i feel he is free to do so....

However permission to attack a rogue in someone elses space is only given with the knowlegde this action is a one trip adventure and fleets should be removed instantly once the main target is achieved (unscrappiers WP), any other action taken than this goal will be seen as a violation of this agreement... including action of those under replacement. And appropriate action will be taken against thiose who undermine an agreement... on ANY side.

If Marions intensions are honourable then the conclusion of this simple hunt will be swift and precise... if they are not and further attacks are made unprovoked then the truth will be known will it not?

So to conclude... Marion: simple hunt only, Unscrappier: non tempar rogue.. not protected... not allied, further actions should be reviewed by the new senate
Assasine

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 08:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks steve you are my hero Wink

and to uniscaper we will se us soon Twisted Evil
Nikoy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 18:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ alphabravo:
michimike's WP has by far NO right to be in the middle of my house!
MARION's WP was at the mixed border in the beginning of her move, now is also in the middle of my house, where she also has NO right to be!

By entering and integrating my subordinates one by one she will be able to stay insde her territory forever, claiming that she has "more planets of her house around her WP than of mine house". I dont think this is acceptable!
- - -
@MARION:
michimike's WP does not need to be inside my house to deal with RAPIER, your WP is there already and you are strong enough, arn't you?
Also - michimike has started moving in before RAPIER's attacks on his planets, so this is just an excuse!
- - -
@NobleSteve:
Steve, I am afraid you have been lured to give free passage with fake reasons! I guess you had to contact me and check it before doing it, because there is very little true (if any at all) in what you was told.

1. UNSCRAPIER is not a rogue! He had some unsolved issues with Tarkin, which I was trying to clear out. But in the process both of them exchanged several planets, which is nothing fatal and can be arranged easily.
2. MARION used these mutual "Tarkin-RAPIER, RAPIER-Tarkin" attacks to find a reason for entering our space and "defend" Tarkin against the "evil" RAPIER. This is just an excuse, because it is non of her business and because I already sorted that out. Both of them were (and still are) about to join the Templars, so this will be the ultimate ceasefire between them.
3. UNSCRAPIER went independent few days ago with the only reason to gain long Jump Drive and escape WP integration by MARION.

So, as you see MARION is sticking her nose in foreign business and is not helping by that, but in contrary- creating bigger mess!
michimike

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 05:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikoy, if Unscrapier is not a rogue, why did he conquer my planet?
Well, I trust in Marion, that she will do the right and from my position and thinking on my declaration, I think it is her right to attack him.
And as he is not a member of the Senate or an ally of you, i think you won't have any demurs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: