Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

standing orders - still old velocity listed for some planets

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kosmor Forum Index -> Bug-Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kautzinger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 06:36    Post subject: standing orders - still old velocity listed for some planets Reply with quote

Hi, just a little one, I guess:

checked my shipments today and saw in the list of standing orders that the time for shipments from only SOME planets is still the old one.

i.e.: shipments from two planets who have about the same distance to the target planet take 2 days (new velocity) and 6 days (old velocity).

However, the real shipments listed above are listed with the right time.

Please check if there is only a small bug in the list or if that is a serious bug.

Thanks
kautzinger
Maelstroem
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 05:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I know, the old velocity is still listed, but the new velocity is active. It would be quite difficult to recalculate the old velocities using a simple database update, because we would have to calculate distances of the involved planets. (It would be doable but it is a little complex sql statement). So, everything works fine, if you want the display to show the correct speed, you have to cancel and redo the standing orders.

Bye,
Maelstroem
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kosmor Forum Index -> Bug-Reports All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: