Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Account Sharing the official status ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ancient

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 13:22    Post subject: Account Sharing the official status ? Reply with quote

If a player is going to be away for more than 30 days are they allowed to give there account password to others to baby sit there account.

I have been told that you can share your account with someone if you are going to be away for more than 30 days.

What is the official status on this and not just players idea of what they think is correct.

in connection with this thread.

http://www.kosmor.com/forum_int/viewtopic.php?t=8838&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

So If I am going to be away for more than 30 days and not able to get online then I should also get permission for a player to have my account password to babysit my account and the same for everyone in the game.

this should be made official in the news at lest
michimike

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 06:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there are serious reasons for you to have no internet for over 30 days, you should write an IGM to GM_Lebia ingame and she may allow it to you or not.
Ancient

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 07:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

michimike
Are you part of the team that runs this game ?

There should be an official reply by lebia or someone official as it is still not in any rules or official news or Kosmor documentation by any game director's or owner.

and if players follow rules and regulations then this should be the case for all players to be aware of.

Last edited by Ancient on Sat Jan 06, 2007 07:34; edited 5 times in total
michimike

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 07:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

No. I asked Maelstroem and Lebia myself, as you could do too, if you are away for over 30 days.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Questions and Answers All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: