Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Absence
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nikoy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
hold nevertheless times all the edge otherwise were I sometime over you come! grgrgrgr

What this has to mean? "Stay away, because I will come to you?" Shocked
----------
By the way, marion's AND michimike's WPs now are almost in the middle of our house and are going even deeper! I was tolerating them without warning till now, because I am not like michimike to shout out loud when someone comes in 200-300LY to my borders and because our border with MARION is mixed.

BUT!
This is too much - TWO WarPlanets going towards the middle of foreign house without a permission is too much! And those WPs are making "mistakes" along their way, attacking my subs and my planets.
MARION, please turn back both of the WPs, because I consider this as an attack against the Order_of_Templar! You do not have permission to enter our house and you still didn't gave back the planets you conquerred "by accident"!
Assasine

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

look around me there much more planis of my hause than of yours so im not in you teritory!Wink
mikeyp200

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Austria has an Army?
Locutus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

mikeyp200 wrote:
Austria has an Army?

ROFL Very Happy

Well, at least in Kosmor they do*! Very Happy

*I do not wish to offend any Austrians. In fact, I have been to Innsbruck, and I find it a very nice place. Please do not use nationalism as an excuse to attack me. (speaking of nationalism, remember the Nationalist party? ... ha ha ha ... what a joke ... ) Very Happy

Last edited by Locutus on Sat Jan 06, 2007 22:46; edited 1 time in total
Ancient

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

GinDragon wrote:
Here is your proof.

http://www.kosmor.com/forum_int/viewtopic.php?t=6948&highlight=

Make sure you read most of the posts after Globbos first.

That was before the temporary replacement module.

Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 13:04 Post subject: Activation of Temporary Replacement Module

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Imperators!

We have just activated the new temporary replacement module.
It is accessible as a new sub menu of the warplanet menu.

Here is the new help text, published in the documentation:

Using temporary replacement, you can assign a representative, which can take over control of your houses' affairs, when you are absent for some days (e.g. in holidays).

It is not possible to permanently transfer control to another imperator. You may assign 30 days of temporary replacement within 120 days.

On the right hand, you see open requests for temporary replacement, which have been created by other imperators asking you for temporary replacement. It is not possible to accept more than one request for temporary replacement per day. Also, be aware, that you can only perform one active temporary replacement at a time!

If you are actively performing temporary replacement for another imperator, you can switch to his account or cancel temporary replacement. Some features are restricted in temporary replacement mode, you may not delete the account or delete incoming mails, for example.

We strongly advise you to NOT give away your account passwords anymore to anyone, but use this new feature. Giving away game passwords for use by other players can be regarded as multiaccounting.
Note: this will be effective, when we activate the map-sharing feature, but we would like all imperators to prepare.

Have fun!
The High Council and
Maelstroem

Last edited by Ancient on Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:57; edited 1 time in total
Giner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes but in this case it is different as he may be away for more than 30 days.
Ancient

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I will ask in the Question forum if all players that are going to be away for more than 30 days are allowed to give there account password to others to baby sit there account and not be at risk.

The whole point I am making is that all players should know in the rules or game guide that if they are away longer than 30 days they are allowed to give there account to a player to baby sit it.

This Account sharing should be in the rules and in the News and in the game guide and said this is correct by those running the game so that all know where they stand when they are going to be away for more than 30 days and know they can share there account with someone.

As yet there is no official info of this account sharing in the rules or in the news or in the guide.
So no one knows what is correct until it is officially on a forum or the guide or rules

Last edited by Ancient on Wed Jan 03, 2007 06:44; edited 1 time in total
Giner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lordfoul wrote:

This Account sharing should be in the rules and in the News and in the game guide and said this is correct by those running the game so that all know where they stand when they are going to be away for more than 30 days and know they can share there account with someone.

It is not sharing as MARION will not keep on playing the account when michimike returns, it seems that michi may not be able to access the internet so until he can MARION will be logging into his account just to make sure nothing is happening that it shouldn't. If Maeli is informed about it there should be no problem.
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

MARION wrote:
bitte wer übersetzen für den rest!!

also ich spiele keine zwei acc ich vertrette michi nur! wir haben bei der spielleitung angefragt und es sollte keine pribleme geben aber bis ich antwort erhalten habe schaue ich auch nicht in seinen acc rein! bis jetzt is noch die legale vertretung!

und habt ihr den nix besseres zu tun! haltet doch mal alle den rand sonst were ich irgendwann über euch kommen! grgrgrgrgr Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
i can only be bothered to translate a little bit...
but:
the bit in bold says:
We have asked the game leader (lebia/maeli) and they have no problem unless marion keeps going in his account (the last bit is not an exact translation, but i think it gives the meaning)
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 15:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Translation wrote:
"Please someone translate the rest

I do not play two accounts, i only represent him. We have ask the game leader and there should be no problems, but until i got an answer i do not look into his acc. Currently it is still the legal representation.

And don't you have something better to do! Keep your mouth shut or i will come to you!"

As i'm native German, i understand what MARION said, even though its no good German. But i'm not totally sure of which words to choose to catch the meaning. But it will do, with the other translations together..
Ancient

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 15:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Narcissistic springs to mind.
I was just trying to find out where we all stand when you are inactive for over 30 days and what the rules are.
And what I get is threats for talking and asking about it.
michimike

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 06:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a free weekend now and will try to clear up some problems...

Dear Nikoy, I intended to have peace with the whole universe in my time of absence. As Marion obviousely navigated me into a territory you don't want me to be, I now gave her further instructions to keep peace!

mikeyp200 wrote:
Austria has an Army?

Of course we have. It does not exist to wage wars, but to help to keep peace in foreign assignments and other things like making water usable in countries, where they don't have enough water.
Maybe you heared from our pilots, who are one of the best in the world (but not our aged airplanes^^) or from our special forces, which are nearly the best in the world as they always win the competitions Wink
Carboneater

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michimike, I only wish you one thing:

while you're in service, just avoid to have a president (or any other kind of country-leader) that want to fight every other nation, or almost.

Here, in Canada, we used to have a peace-keeping force. Now that we've got Harper as P.M. (with his new deputee Mr. W. Khan (looks too much like Gengis Khan to be reliable)), the peace-keeping forces became offensive forces.
michimike

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Austria is a neutral country and our president is a peaceful one, although I couldn't avoid if a bad one would become president. And to fight for the EU we have enough professional soldiers. A recruit like me would only be called for war if world war III starts and when Austria is directly involved as a battle ground Rolling Eyes
Agnar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 16:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

michimike wrote:
I intended to have peace with the whole universe

This has never happened before! It seems that the universe will enter a strange new time in its history! Wink
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: