Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

From the Shadows

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:53    Post subject: From the Shadows Reply with quote

It seems it has been so long that i have gone by the name Galadrel, and have been living it seems a whole-nother life. Many times i have been attacked and many times i have lost battles! I am still standing strong! My fleets are not the largest, and my ships are not the most deadly but my people and those loyal to me are strong! No matter how many times we are attacked, our spirits will never be broken!
On this day i let it known to all those who dont already know, and have thought that they defeated me into exile, and i am here now, and will be for some time to come.....

"The figure emerges from the shadows, to declare "I am shadowmaster, lord of shadows. I have re-built myself and my empire, and return to seek vengance from my former enemies and tormentors..."
RobinHood

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 14:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

surprise surprise......
but sorry shadowmaster....it's no surprise for any of your enemies Wink
we all knew it long before Wink
Locutus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 15:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

We welcome the great imperator back into the universe of Kosmor.

We hope for the house of Shadow_Realms to rise into glory again!
Black-Skull

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 04:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must say - this 'Shadowmaster' is a really a magician. I don't know a other man, which was able to be born as Galadrel (3500), before he die as Shadowmaster(3502). Wink
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 14:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you locutus....

in time you will see alot of things from me, but as i am back as myself, things will be different this time. i will be here for a long time to come, no matter the hostile feelings twards me. god speed to all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: