Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

this is random
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angron

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 18:51    Post subject: this is random Reply with quote

this is a bit random but has anyone ever been ran over by a car or similair? Question
Carboneater

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 20:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've ever been rolled on by a car, but almost happened 2-3 times...
Agnar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was hit by a car as a child. I remember going across the road, then up and over the bonet...

Luckilly, I was not seriously injured at all, but it did teach me to be very careful when crossing.

Why do you ask arcane?
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 17:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was ran over by a car, it only broke my foot in 3 places and didnt hurt the rest of me. now my foot is screwed for life. oh well.
Angron

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 18:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i nearly got knocked down by a bus and it just makes you think lol
Corax

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 04:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I once got hit by a bus while I was on roller skates and a few weeks ago a car crashed into me on my motorbike
The_Emperor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 17:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corax your a lucky person arent you
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 23:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive been hit by a few cars while rollerblading, and have been in a few accidents none my fault. one really bad, the car was done for!

Last edited by Shadowmaster on Sun Mar 11, 2007 20:47; edited 1 time in total
Angron

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 07:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol wow alot of people have had it rough lol.
tink

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 08:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have been realy close lol one time a car took my shoe of lol now thats close, but iv been in a&e all mornin lol having an x-ray i haver seriose soft tissu damage to my right foot lol and it hurts like hell.
Jay

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 15:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

tink wrote:
i have been realy close lol one time a car took my shoe of lol now thats close, but iv been in a&e all mornin lol having an x-ray i haver seriose soft tissu damage to my right foot lol and it hurts like hell.

He shoudn't have taken his brakes of his bike!
Lady_Sjet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 01:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actions that we take along with a little guidance can often determine our fate of life or death. I should have died at least three times, and been seriously injuered numerous other occasions, but the way i look at things is that when it is my time to go, THEN i'll go, and not one second sooner, therefore i have no fear of death. However, that doesn't mean that i go looking for it.

to relate this was back when i wasn't even 20 years old yet, but was still in high school, i think i was around 16 at the time, anyways, I had a 12 speed le grande, and wanted to participate in the Tour De France, as a result i would ride my bike everywhere i could go as fast as i could go, well one day I'm out on back roads and headed for home, I came down a hill so fast that i couldn't keep up even in the lowest gear, got to the bottom and smoothly swerved my way around a curve through some gravel, by this time i must have been doing somewhere between 40 and 50 mph, the gravel slowed me down some and so i started pedaling again, topped a small hill and headed down into the valley between the two rises, that's when i saw the groundhog, and then promptly HIT the groundhog. I went sailing straight over the handlebars and headed facefirst for the hill in front of me, I should have snapped my neck when i hit, and then subsequently ground my face off against the asphalt, instead i ended up twisting my body with a little speritual help, and slammed into the hill with the back of my left shoulder followed by my left elbow and left hip, my elbow got the worst of it and i still bear the scars there to this day, over 20 years later, i also have a depression on my hip in the area where my belt didn't protect it, the belt by way looked like it had been sheared by a razor blade, my shoulder has no scars but in summer when i tan there's a patch that is slightly paler than the rest.

that's the first time i almost died, the second was a car crash, I and my exwife were passengers in the front seat, i was next to the window, it was raining and the driver danny was going to fast despite my warnings, the stoplight in front of us was red and he hit the brakes too late and too hard and slammed into the back of a Cobra Mustang, i saw it coming and leaned forwards grabbing the dashboard, that's what saved me, for when we hit because i was in a hunched over posture it was my chin that struck the dash and not my throat, which forced my head down so that the top of my skull hit the windshield rather than my face, interestingly enough, a witness later told me that when they looked under the mustang to make sure there were no gas leaks from the tank, they said the gas tank looked like crumpled up aluminum foil, and that our bumper and slammed it's way completely under the tank from back to front and then shoved the mustang off of us, without puncturing the gas tank or causing any kind of fire. that was the second time.

the third was when an ex-fiance andd i were fighting(this is after the ex-wife) and she had left, i was stupid and went to her parents house looking for her. her father pulled a .38 snubnose on me and at some time actually pulled the trigger, but nothing happened, turns out he had been cleaning the gun the night before, and when reloading it had been distracted and missed loading all the chambers, so that when he pulled the trigger it landed on that empty chamber, instead of blowing a hole in my chest. that was the third time, i nearly died.
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 21:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree with you Sjet, there are many times where i could/should have died but didnt. one being and I_E_D in iraq, if i would have been driving my Hummvee instead of another i would have been dead.
Angron

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 06:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

death is only another path to life for there is nothing to fear.
Agnar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 09:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

I_E_D?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: