Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Bucan

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 19:33    Post subject: Bucan Reply with quote

As Bellocks walked out of the meeting hall of The Senate, he felt much concern for the announcement he was about to broadcast to the known galaxy. His concern was just, but so was the decision by The Senate to take back what had been wrongly taken. None of the Senators wanted violence but, they could not show weakness in letting this go unpunished. As he stepped into the communications room he sighed. "Officer, activate an open channel." He looked at the document one more time before he spoke. "I, Bellocks, Speaker for The Senate announce the taking back of Jay's planets from Bucan by The Order of Templar. This operation has been approved and sanctioned by The Senate. Any resistance of force to interfere in this operation will be responded to with such. May this be done quickly and safely. That is all." Again Bellocks sighed as he headed back to his shuttle that would return him to the comfort of his WarPlanet.
michimike

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 09:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

michimike feels himself concerned by this latest announcement of the Senate. Once more the Senate seems to like provoking wars, if michimike thinks of the same planets as Bellocks, which once where conquered in fair wars by michimike and then taken by Jay, after michimike was subjugated and destroyed by Sandal - in times where michimike was not able to defend himself, so for him these planets are not rightly the property of Jay.
Assasine

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 09:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

belocks you now the nap! when problem's kontackt me! i will see that you get your right!

i will give you backe wath you lose because i realy want the peace with the senat! nikoy show that he have honor and so i see that i was whrong that i atack him! so i will do wath is inevitably to keep peace with us! so contakt me igm and we will do this in a way of peace! Wink
Jay

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 13:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was at war with michimike when I took few of his planets as he did me. Most were colonised by my own great House members. But after being fairly destroyed by Marion, Bucan came and took what was left. This act of persicution can't go undelt with.

Jay of the Senate
Darius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 14:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bellocks sat queitly and read the messages brought to him by the communicatios officer. After a few momments he picked up his old feather pen, he favored so much, and dipped it into the ink. First to MARION: I have responded to you with an Intergalactic Message (IGM), but I do not understand how this matter affects our NAT since Bucan is not in The Confederacy. I explained everything else in IGM. Second to michimike: I understand the past as I have stated in IGM, but I would like to try and understand how The Senate provokes wars since we've never had one during the duration of our exsitance. Enlighten me, please.; After he finished he returned his pen to it's holder and handed the drying pages to the communications officer. " Send these out with the rest of the daily transmissions". He then picked back up the book that had held his attention these past few days," How to be a Jedi Knight for Dummies" and continued to read where he had left off before he was interupted.
Lady_Sjet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 15:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

From deep within a darkened corridor, light softly springs forth. Dust thick with age, and webbing flowing between the corridor rafters, shifts in the slight breeze that now runs down this passageway that lies deep within the bowels of the great warplanet. long forgotten has this corridor been, but now it seems that someone still remembers it, as the light suddenly arcs out similar to electricity and begins crawling over the surfaces of the corridor. The Harlequin steps forth, surveys the surroundings, and touches a small device on his belt, then attaches another device to the nearby walls. With a slight hum the anti grav floater lifts him a few inches off the floor, he then quickly heads away from the webway portal.

Finally reaching an intersection, he consults a small datapad, then turns left and continues on his way. rarely does the Harlequin actually consult the map, and in his thoughts he scoffs at the ways of the Mon-Kees, for many times has he visited their great War Moons, and without fail they are always built the same. after a while he shuts down the anti-grav floater and instead activates his suit which allows him to mimic the surroundings, so that he is like an invisible shadow that passes amongst the crew. often he makes use of the rafters themselves, the crew of this great ship unaware of the passage of another amongst them. finally he reaches an area that is sealed by a pair of ornately gilded doors and heavily guarded by the only true warriors amongst the Mon-Kees, Marines.

The Marines of the Mon-Kees have made an accounting of themselves against their enemies and have earned the respect of other races because of it, but never have they faced the likes of a Harlequin, with a slight grin he drops an anti grav concussion grenade amongst them, for many tousands of years the Eldar have known that the mind is the weakest area of the enemy, and what better way to defeat the enemy than to concuss the mind directly. As the grenade reaches it's zenith of two meters from the floor it explodes with a soft "whump", even as the guards are raising their weapons in response to an unknown and unseen threat.

As one they drop to the floor unconscious, while at the same time the Harlequin also drops to the floor from the rafters. Stepping forth he then opens the doors and makes his way into the chambers of Lord Bellocks who even now scribbles ink across the surface of a parchment, deactivating the device that makes him unseen, the Harlequin speaks with a soft lilting voice, "This is for you.", and drops a parcel on the desk of Lord Bellocks. Lord Bellocks has at the first sight of this unknown person thrown himself back from his desk, grabbed for his sword, and begun to call for the guards, when he sees them unconsious on the floor of the corridor outside. Quickly surveying his options he drags forth his sword and leaps towards the young Harlequin while stabbing out at a button on the side of his desk that will summon more guards, but his initial hesitation has cost him victory, for the young Harlequin after dropping the parcel touches another button on his belt.

Deep within a dusty, forgotten and unused corridor two devices immediately begin humming, and send forth a wave of energy. As Lord Bellocks attacks, the energy coalesces and reaches a fulcrum point, and Lord Bellocks intended target simply vanishes before his eyes. The Harlequin then appears in the corridor, and swiftly removes all traces of his presence, then reactivates the Webway Portal and steps thru with his mission complete.

Lord Bellocks lurches to a halt as his adversary disappears before him, slowly surveys his chambers for attack from another quarter and does not relax his guard until his summons for help has been answered. Lord Bellocks Immediatly sends for a bomb technician, who carefully checks over the parcel, and finally declares it safe to open, and does so at the command of his lord, for his lord is aware of the possibility of poison. the technician removes a simple scroll, opens it, and reads the message to Lord Bellocks. "Interesting things occur within the Webway Portals, that you might be interested in"

Pondering this Lord Bellocks dismisses all but two guards who stand at attention inside the chamber this time, while the others are stationed outside as usual, Bellocks then resumes his seat and looks at the parchment upon which he was writing a message to Lady Marion, grimaces in disgust at the smear of ink across the parchments surface, crumples it up and starts writing once again on a fresh sheet.
Giner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giner read over and over again what had been put before him, he thought to himself this doesnt feel right. He read it again, Michimike seems provocative towards the senate but Giner couldn't find a reason why. For Bucan is not in the NAT with The Senate and The Confederacy. Giner called for his Messenger to start a message to the Galaxy.

Dear Imperators,
For too long i have kept quiet over this silent tension now it is my turn to come out with my opinion. Michimike you need to calm yourself and stop accusations of The Senate, we have a NAT and that should be satisfying enough for you. Bucan should not have used the oppurtunity of Jay being beaten by MARION to attack his planets when Bucan had a much stronger force. If you check when Bucan was defeated Jay didnt attack Bucans wp when he had the chance. My point is that this retaking of planets is valid.

Yours Giner
Assasine

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont realy know the facts but i want keep the peace! so my offer is that the senat can have some of my planys so that the senat will get compensations! i hope we clear thies so that you see that we rely want to have a peacfull and frindly living togehter(sorry for my bad englisch)
michimike

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 02:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giner, fine that you allways take a word, when the discussion is over. Seems that new informations don't spread fast in the Senate. As you know Bellocks, we cleared the problem in privat communication channels.
It was me who "allowed" Bucan once to take those planets to help him building up, because it was the planets that I once conquered fairly and later Jay took them unfairly back from me, when I was unable to defend myself, after Sandal destroyed my fleet twice.
But we came to the agreement (read what Marion wrote) that he may take those planets and I won't trouble to keep peace between the NAT-partners.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: