Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Sales on the marketplace / list of planets to sell from
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Feedback / suggestions for improvement
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Agnar

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Except, i just checked, and it does not appear to be implimented as Homeplanet first after all...

How dissapointing....
kautzinger

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 06:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

it works !
in my account it does...

But you know what?
Maybe some things work only with new planets, conquered after the house members adjustment! It's just an assumption...

I have kind of the same idea about another problem:
I my list of standing orders I saw that the shipping time from some planets ist still the old (longer) time period (and it is only the listed time not the real shipping time - so the GP works). And that occurs only with the older planets conquered before that adaption. Maybe there is connection.

I alreday posted that topic in the bug report sections.
kautzinger

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, still the same:

It does not work with new planets!

Made an integration, have to sell back planets, have ressources on those planets and now I have the same problem for selling on the marketplace...
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 18:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

on a slightly related note... it would be nice to be able to mass check the boxes / change planet names on the trade page when sending stuff somewhere

if it's from your hp and not to your hp, and you have a lot to send, it's quite time consuming
Lordling

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 19:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

I concur....Also, it would be nice to actually be able to manage inventory without having to act like you're selling everything, in order to find out all the places where you have stock. Perhaps a management report screen with drop-down boxes or something to that effect, including production reports for mining, factories, etc., etc.. I think someone may have suggested a similar idea in the past..............?
Maelstroem
Commander

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 15:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
sorry for not writing earlier!

I am really rethinking the need for goods locality on planets for the next version of the user interface/gpu.

Currently, I am investigating the idea of having only one goods store per galaxy and player (this resolves a lot of unnecessary shipment micromanagement stuff, not logical things regarding planetary shipment speed versus marketplace shipment speed, goods saving "exploit" by sending goods away just before one is conquered, and the goods-swapping possibility by swapping planets, which was initially unintended and compromised goods-swapping via the market place).

This would also very nicely add to the idea, that production should *not* be localized on one solitary planet (HP), but should be distributed to a lot of planets (e.g. due to lack of work force and/or space on one planet). If there were planetary goods stores, the necessary micromanagement for goods transfer in such a scenario would be very very hefty.

This, of course, also implies a global production system, which shows all combined production capacities of all planets on one screen and which should allow for something like "scheduled" production (pre-ordering products, creation of a "to-produce pipeline").

Needless to say, I am also really rethinking the necessity of missions, which are largely used for transferring money (whereas planetary swapping is largely used for transferring goods between players of one house).

With all those stripped-out features, there will be space for new things, which I will not comment yet Wink

Feedback is welcome Wink

Bye,
Maelstroem
michimike

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 09:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking forward to Interface V2.0 Laughing
Cleric
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 13:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now since there are few people playing kosmor, the marketplace has been all but empty and little used. I think it would be nice if there were something such a "BOTS" selling and buying on the marketplace along with us players. This will keep the marketplace usefull, and will help us players wiht the selling and buying of components and raw materials which we need. Have it random, and different amounts of components selling and buying by the bots per day.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Feedback / suggestions for improvement All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: