Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Declaration of war to the imperator ArcaneShadow
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nikoy

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:36    Post subject: Declaration of war to the imperator ArcaneShadow Reply with quote

Because of deliberately lying to me and violating on purpose our mutual agreement I declare war on the imperator ArcaneShadow.

I announce that this is personal matter and nobody else will be affected. The war will continue until I destroy his fleet and integrate him (once).

May he regret his actions!

The declaration of war was postponed several days, because it had to be allowed by the Senate.

Nikoy
michimike

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 15:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't believe that the Senate allow it to you, dear Nikoy, as ArcaneShadow is an ally of Marion. And Marion as a member of the Confederacy is a NAT-partner of the whole Senate.
Cool down your weapons.
Assasine

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 01:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

you declar neozlick the war???????? ok so i send to all my ally's that she should to wat the mußt! now is time to show that we have a great alianze and nobody will have a chanze to beat us!

nikoy last chanze let arcane alone Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Assasine on Fri May 04, 2007 02:56; edited 1 time in total
Assasine

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 02:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

to the senat! please reade the nat and after tell me wath you have done wrong!!!!!!!!!! you have breake a ponit of the nat!!!!!
Angron

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 05:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

i beg to differ. i never lied to you. i have colected the ships from the planet i said i was. i just took a mission from marion while i was half way there and i had passed through your territory. you have no reason to declare war on me.
Nikoy

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 06:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArcaneShadow is NOT a member of the Confederacy. So, I do not violate the NAT between us. We did not signed an agreement that we have a NAT with all your allies and sympathisers. Even if it was so, he should be obeying such a hypothetic agreement and he didn't. If MARION sent him with a mission she should have asked me furst, because this is stated into the NAT! Point number 2 of this same NAT is violated by somebody - I will let you say by whom - by MARON or by ArcaneShadow?

What he didn't respect is the point 2 of he NAT between the Senate and Confederacy which states that if any contract partner wants to travel through the territory of another, he/she has to ask for a permission.

He went deep into the territory, controlled by the house Order_of_Templar and when I told him to turn back he still continued forward, giving me some false explanations and asking for my permission post-factum.
Then I was forced to agree that he continues his travel, but under the strict condition not to take ANY actions meanwhile! He agreed. Just 1-2 days later he broke the agreement by chasing and integrating Buzz, a neighbour of mine.

I also did follow the point 3 of the NAT, which says that all signers of the contract promise always to search for a diplomatic solution first, when breaches of the contract happen.
I did talk with him and made special agreement, which he also broke!

Now you see my reasons for this declaration and see who is the real aggressor.

The contracts are to be followed. ArcaneShadow probably thinks that he is above the law but he is not. I got his letters to Buzz in which he is showing great disrespect towards our house and thinks that we can not harm him and he can do whatever he wants. Obviously someone has to show him that he also must follow the rules.
Assasine

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 07:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

arcan is a member of my haus(and that for a longe time) so he is a member of the conf! why he have neozlick in his hausname! so stop! or it will have a bad end for you!

so nikoy you have time till tomorow 8 o clock in the morning! wenn you have not return your declaration, neozlock will acapt your war declaration and it will give no return more! with neozlick will come all members of the conf. and the the alys of neozlck!
Jay

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

I respect marion for the fact that she treated giner quite fairly. But the Confeds can't possibally fight a war against Agnari and the Senate. This is maddness. We all know what you and your friend's are trying to do, so my advice is to let Nikoy do what he must do to avoid any galactic wars.
Abdul

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 17:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maddness?

This ist NEOZLICK!!

hrhr
300 you now Wink
Jay

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 02:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

NAT between the whole senate and the whole confederacy!

Both parties promise to respect the following rules:

1. Each member commits not to attack any solar systems or war planets of the other contract partners
2. If any contract partner wants to travel through the territory of another, he/she has to ask for a permission
3. All signers of the contract promise always to search for a diplomatic solution first, when breaches of the contract happen
4. If new members want to join the senate or the confederacy, problems with the contract partner have to be laid by before these imperators join one party
5. The contract starts with the acknowledgment of a chosen speaker of one of both parties
6. The contract is not limited and can be cancelled with a period of 30 days

I wish both parties a peacefull future!

The NAT clearly states that a contract partner must ask to go into the others territory. But Arcane didn't abide to the terms Nikoy had asked for. It also says that all members must look for a diplomatic solution first, this is what we are not doing. Nikoy has declared war with out looking for a diplomatic solution. Marion has also shown no sign of working things out. So if we all just put the guns down for a while and no one gets hurt.
Assasine

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 05:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

when ayone attack's arcan he can be shoure that he will have a big war! last word!
Angron

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 15:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikoy, when you asked me what i was doig and why i told you no lie, marion gave me the order to attack buzz 2 turns after you asked me my intentions, because i was not familar with NAT i only knew we had one i did not message you. and for this i apologise i did not see a reason to mesage you as i was in SoU space not yours. and if you watched my action when i came to buzzs space i stopped and atempted to pick up my ships like my origanal intentions, but other factors stopped me and i attacked buzz. if you do not believe this ask him your self or robinhood?
Assasine

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 16:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArcaneShadow wrote:
but other factors stopped me and i attacked buzz. if you do not believe this ask him your self or robinhood?

What Arcabe of Shadow had done, was MY! order!
He did a very loyal Job, so any Action aganst him can not be tolerated ...

If anyone has a Problem with that:

1) Talk to ME!
2) Stop every movement that is against HIM!
Assasine

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 20:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

so nikoy time is over!!!!! wenn you dont (and the senat) want peace my peoble will begin conquer your planis! i want a statmant war or not! when not i will open the war! time is over war or not Question Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Cool
NobleSteve

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 21:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Noble Steve walked to the display

This is no sensor echo?
No my Lord - replied the soldier

ArchaneShadow had placed his warplanet on a direct course for a planet belonging to Buzz and had jumped to that position... an ally of the house darknight who had be brutally torn from the house days before...

Then all this galatic talk of a mission to pick up a fleet must be lies... Lord Noble Steve said under his breath....

Consequences are sure to follow this act... this world belonging to Buzz had never be owned by any other but Buzz... this was known as Noble Steve had seen the very beginnings of Buzz long ago. No harmless mistake here... only brazen aggression

Lets see just how well he does out of this little problem he has gotten himself into... after all no matter who gave the orders.. the fool had followed.

Send word - lord Noble Steve said to his officer near by:

Lord Nikoy - Good hunting!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: