Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

request to the Senate

View previous topic :: View next topic  
michimike

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 03:50    Post subject: request to the Senate Reply with quote

First of all I wanted to mention, that I always respected the Senate and it's ideas.
But now there are problems with the negative link between our great alliances, the Senate and the Confederacy, Nikoy:

He is a warseeking deceptive imperator, who does not fit with the good ideas of the Senate.* Obviousely he has convinced more than half of the Senate to support him. Please stay serious. If it is not possible to overvote Nikoy in the Senate not to break the NAT with the Confederacy, I ask you to exclude him from the Senate and to outlaw him.

For me this seems to be a realistic solution against the breaking out of a galaxy wide war.

*) if you remember, when the Senate was born, I was the first one, who bristled at the joining of Nikoy - now you see: it was justified.
Locutus

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 17:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a member of the Senate, I would like to ask for proof of his 'deception.'

We have all read the topic in the Talk forum, but it is full of accusations with little real content.

Also, if you are to cite battles between imperators, please use this tool:
http://kosmor.ath.cx

Regards,
Locutus
Giner

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 08:43    Post subject: Re: request to the Senate Reply with quote

michimike wrote:
First of all I wanted to mention, that I always respected the Senate and it's ideas.
But now there are problems with the negative link between our great alliances, the Senate and the Confederacy, Nikoy:

He is a warseeking deceptive imperator, who does not fit with the good ideas of the Senate.* Obviousely he has convinced more than half of the Senate to support him. Please stay serious. If it is not possible to overvote Nikoy in the Senate not to break the NAT with the Confederacy, I ask you to exclude him from the Senate and to outlaw him.

For me this seems to be a realistic solution against the breaking out of a galaxy wide war.

*) if you remember, when the Senate was born, I was the first one, who bristled at the joining of Nikoy - now you see: it was justified.

Funny you should talk about Nikoy wanting to break the NAT michi, you hypocritical deceiving cheating little man. I kept quiet about these topics long enough, you at the moment are in no position to request anything without good enough reason which Nikoy has made no action against. I seem to remember you doing this, and i did not hear anything about it. I have not been logging in regular. Maybe this should refresh your memory.

Quote:
Lord of the House michimike (house AustrianAlliance) integrates imperator
black_dragon (former house Cryptoz) into his empire
(destroyed combat power: 7).

You will compensate for your mistake for attacking a member of my house after i conquered him. You had no reason to attack him and the fact he was in the house of a member of the senate gives enough reason!

Giner
michimike

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:11    Post subject: Re: request to the Senate Reply with quote

Giner wrote:
Funny you should talk about Nikoy wanting to break the NAT michi, you hypocritical deceiving cheating little man. I kept quiet about these topics long enough, you at the moment are in no position to request anything without good enough reason which Nikoy has made no action against. I seem to remember you doing this, and i did not hear anything about it. I have not been logging in regular. Maybe this should refresh your memory.

I announced the question to the Senate as a speaker of the Confederacy.

Giner wrote:

Quote:
Lord of the House michimike (house AustrianAlliance) integrates imperator
black_dragon (former house Cryptoz) into his empire
(destroyed combat power: 7).

You will compensate for your mistake for attacking a member of my house after i conquered him. You had no reason to attack him and the fact he was in the house of a member of the senate gives enough reason!

Giner

Giner, please: first thinking, than researching, than thinking again and than complaining. What you do is: not thinking, complaining, not thinking again.

Would you be so kind to ask black_dragon why he integrated himself into my house without any ships on his warplanet by flying onto a planet of my own......
black_dragon wrote:
becos....your cool?

michimike wrote:
> Why did you integrate yourself into my house?^^
>

... than you may guess that you accused me for a thing, I never did, wrongly. I'm waiting for an excuse and a promise of you for more thinking and researching before your next complaining in the forum.
tink

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

you hypocritical deceiving cheating little man. lol hehe thats some funny stuff giner lol made me giggle sounds like your in out of your depth g he did stub you out lol.

tink*************
Angron

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 13:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

i woundered why the little tratior joined your house there michi, and wat excuse is "becos your cool"? idiot i owt to kick him when i see him. giner i thought you was well going to come up with some deep secret of michis past lol got my heart racing too Sad Sad Sad. and i hope nikoy answers soon i have been on my tiptoes waiting for his terms.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: