Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

To the opressed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:12    Post subject: To the opressed Reply with quote

Have you been integrated unjustly? Have your enemies conquered everything? Have your superordinates just [...] taken everything you have? Well, now for a short, limited time The Senate is offering sanctuary for those imperators looking for a fresh start. As an imperator seeking sanctuary you will have the choice of joining the house of your choice inside The Senate, a violent free area of space to settle in and the help of your new house and allies to help you rebuild to a respectable level. We will do this by helping to solve your problems diplomaticly with your oppresser and coming to a solution that works for everyone. So come on down and check out our new areas of violent a trouble free areas to settle your new planets. And remember, only you can make it better.

This message brought to you by The Senate and it's affiliates. All fees and licenses paid for by The Senate and it's affilitates. This is a limited time offer and rules can be changed at anytime by The Senate and it's affiliates without notice.

[edited by mod]
Ahab

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

I admire the fairness of the Senat and i wish you best luck in the furture.

You have my full respect!

We must not permit that [...] Betrayal becomes the habit as we know from another far galaxy!

[edited by mod]
Darius

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 09:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Senate is now taking new applications for Senators and senate house members. Please submit any interest to me, Bellocks. These applications will be accepted even for those that are great distances from our current positons.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: