Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

claudio.
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tink

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 03:27    Post subject: claudio. Reply with quote

for some reason claudio was taking planets from my sub, which i said was alright because he had took them from tempest, now he comes to attack me when i have done nothing wrong apart from ask what my sub has done. i want to come to a diplomatic solution to this, befor he attack me FOR NO REASON AT ALL.
Claudio

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 03:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear imperator tink,

for some reason ou seem not to understand what your messages to me mean. You send me several messages in very short time, they were first full of hatred telling me, that I would die for this and finally the last message from you was 'conquer me, but dont take my ships' because your ships could help increasing my cp.

So you seem to be a twisted person, which cannot be tolerated.

Also, your sub rolan is now attacking the house of MrBrown, so you seem not to be able to control him or is this attack your purpose? Altogehter you are a threat to that area and must be disarmed.

imperator claudio
tink

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 03:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

tink wrote:

> Councilor of the House Claudio (house AcidStar) conquered a solar system
> from Commander rolan (house DEATHSTAR_OF_NIKOY) (destroyed combat power: 12. why you attack my house i never do anything to you? are you goingto take my fleet. please dont i have done nothing rong and if my sub has he will be punished.

thats no message of hatred i was just asking why you attack my sub.

Last edited by tink on Mon May 28, 2007 03:35; edited 1 time in total
tink

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 03:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

also "Altogehter you are a threat to that area and must be disarmed".

i dont even have enuf cp to scratch your wp or mr browns. and rolan is rouge he doesnt lisen to me, and when i said punished, i ment rolan not you, just all a missunderstanding of words. and if you alos didnt notice i offrd you a nat in my first message.
Nikoy

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 13:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check this out and you will see that tink didn't attack anyone after his separation. Seems that his attackers are searching for an easy victim...!

http://kosmor.ath.cx/com/gn_player.php?info=9773d090a137df11e195e53a3ed0a9ca&page=2
tink

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 15:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you nikoy! see that comfirms it, i have never attacked any acidstar planet or frein of acidstar.
Claudio

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 00:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

In fact, that confirms nothing. It only shows, that we can manage it to throw down our enemies.

We reacted before Tink and Rolan could proceed.
tink

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 05:26    Post subject: foool Reply with quote

... i had nothing to do with it you planet theif your just a ripper that made an exuse to attack me so you could have free planets! i told rolan to stop and he didnt, i tryd to help i offerd you planets for your troubles so dont make out your a hero for destroying me becase you just ruin the game for others.
tink

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 06:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is final message from me on this bourd lol...

today he did take me lol, i ask him to stop me being ripped, he say no, and u best of leaving this area? all this mess because mr high and mighty wanted another 10 planets....

tink
michimike

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 08:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

All this mess because mister small and cheeky can't stop blethering stupid things.
tink

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

michi no respect, you dont know anything about this and if cladio has told you about it then it is lies, he attack me for planets he make up that i send him bad messages, so dont start with me about my blathering my mouth of because i have done nothing. so befor you speak know the facts of the story, i have also PROVED he is lieing....

tink
michimike

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 17:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoped the last one was your final message Laughing
Angron

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 19:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

tink im not gettin involved but how did you prove that he was lying?
tink

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 14:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

because nikoy has link of all my attacks ever, non of them were on acidstar, also jay has seen my messages he sais i have sent non bad also nikoy has he sais there are non bad, thats how.

tink
Claudio

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 02:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: