Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

i swear
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tink

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:38    Post subject: i swear Reply with quote

from this day i swear that one day i will destroy lordfoul, i will grind him into the dust like he has done to me, you are scum and you will pay, one day. and the scum bit goes for claudio as well.

and you can attack me you can rip me even more, so what you can do no more to me that i am botherd about you have my planets you destroy my fleet, but you destroy your own pride because you have bolth shown yourself as rippers.

also you make your own enimies because one day you will bolth be fighting me Twisted Evil
michimike

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 14:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Respect for your audacity, but your aim (promising to rip someone) is not good.
And if you want to scare someone, it's just ridiculous.
Angron

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 05:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

tink i support you in that, no good will come from ripping,you are worthy of respect but you are not doing this in the right maner.
tink

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 14:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

i do not care, they take it too far claudio intergrate me AGAIN today. he an do NO more to me so i will say what i want, i do not try to make any one quiver lol i have no ships left, i just thought i would tell them what will happen in one time or another. not soon either lol. but thanks for the words.
michimike

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 14:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to act cleverer Wink
Also the escape after an integration is important!

Look at me for example ( Laughing ): APOcalypse promised me to integrate me several times, beacuse I have too much planets. But I was able to find a way to escape from Noldors area and since the big fight I was not integrated a second time!
Angron

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 15:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes but michi you are scary in all respects so its understandable Twisted Evil
Neireh

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 15:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

and the thing is that apo only was bluffing.. he wouldn't take such steps without the ok of me and the others... michmike just had his pants full:P
We even haven't thought about what comes next...
and he convinced a sub to help him escape.. a thing the most would call a treachery... Sad
Angron

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 16:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh he can join black_dragon another scum who is flying round somewhere
Claudio

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 01:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

tink,

you really think I would allow you to go with a full armed WP through my territory?

As you tried to do that, I'll gave orders to destroy your fleet, what happened. After that you again declared independency clearly an act of your hostile state toward us.

I told Nikoy and you, that I'll let you go, but not with an fleet that big and right through my territory. I also suggested - messaging Nikoy - a route for you. But you didn't care about that. So, your own fault.

And by your latest statements, its clear tat no single planet of yours will stay yours, if I get the chance to conquer it.

Have a nice day and go very, very slow a very, very long time to your new destination.
APOcalypse

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 04:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

michimike wrote:
APOcalypse promised me to integrate me several times, beacuse I have too much planets. But I was able to find a way to escape from Noldors area and since the big fight I was not integrated a second time!

hehe, I think we talked about per igm and you know what I have meant. I have written you that I will rip everyone who rips my allies and me. That's the difference Wink

Do I have integrated you one more time? Well, because of that strange accident with blanka I did not had the chance, but if I wanted to, my warplanet would stand next to you today. Maybe Gil will rip you. I am away from now on till Monday Razz
michimike

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 05:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I'm more than 1000 LY away from you, Apo. Would be interesting how you thought to visit me Laughing

So because of the strange accident you can't rip me but if you had the chance to, you would have done?

@Neireh: I think you are bluffed by your superordinate. You would never had the chance to "decide" not to rip the enemies. Your superordinate is this kind of people you would normally hate. I would be the right one (as I'm an anti-ripper like you *gg*) but unfortunately you seem to choose your allies because of former connections... Rolling Eyes
Neireh

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 05:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see you only as a man in disguise.. as wolf in sheep disguise... i never trusted you and i never will !
your igms only makes it worser.
Angron

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 09:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

*drum roll*
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

regardless of what would or would not have happened, diplomatically, with blanka how he was, it must be taken that no ripping would have taken place. You can't arrest someone in the street because you think he is about to shoot someone, if he's not holding a gun [and isnt about to get one] -- regardless of whether he wanted to have a gun or not
tink

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 13:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg claudio can you speak scence for 10 seconds mabey and stop these lies? you a ripper, you knew full well i was going to nikoy to make a new home with nikoy, i was doing no harm to you at all. see thats how bad you are you have me i know this you won even if it was for no reason so i said ok i will go now with the rest of my pride, and fleet somwere well away from you. then you get your wing to attack me, (scum) then you attack me again. i ask any one how is that not ripping?. you are little man that can't lie for gold.

tink

also: what is this you tell me a rout, another lie, you have not messaged me about anything and i doupt you have messaged nikoy, also i have 3000 lightyears to go because i have been driven out by the sheer smell of you, i declair so i can jump 600 ly, i want to get there befor next year.

and lol a fully armed wp? i had 30k cp on my wp, hes acting as if i was sailing through his back guarden with 200k cp or somthing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: