Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

i swear
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
APOcalypse

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 01:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

michi I would say blanka is a very good friend of Noldor so he was allowed to enter our space. At that moment he was some kind of asylum seeker Wink And, to my eyes the most important fact to allow him entering our territory, the weeks before we had diplomatic contacts of which you have not the faintest idea ^^
The fusion of Reacor and Noldor was the result of that discussions Smile

I will not write anything detailed for my reasons, just - it was some kind of self-defending ^^
(think about "Germany is defended at Hindukush" quotation by Joschka Fischer former foreign ministre of Germany *g*)
Neireh

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 08:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh wow what a discussion... but i didn't expect anything other from michi
I'm not as stubborn as you might think, but i stand to my statements.
i wouldn't had need 2 weeks to answer you fly through permission, speak about it, but next day you jumped after him. You surely knew that blanka was a friend of noldor. And how had we could knew what you were planning?We didn't knew if you were follow him or not. You know that we are friends to Agnari. And you really expect that we would do nothing when you show up in our space? We only eliminated a thread to us and our friends. You were not integrated by fun or boredom as you want to make everyone believe and blanka was no pirate in any form. Or do you want to give us the michimike-definition of what a pirate makes out in your eyes ?
When someone is a warseeker then it is Robin!
and second the only one who was bored and want to do something smelling easy prey and even more planets as they have whereyou and marion. Now that you got beaten you are whining.

By the way i see it as compliment that you would call me a witch, but would prefer more something like beast or dragon.

ps. if you don't get it.. that was sarcastic.

technically i never really lied, if you don't would say that not telling you everything would be a lie, too. Sorry that i don't share all of our informations and plans with our enemys.
Agnar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is the ones that perpetrate the crimes that seem to complain the loudest. Michie, I think if you look for the term war-monger you should go find a mirror.

Please Michie, do not forget that it is you and your friends that started this war. I have personal communications from Robin, where he admits that he started the war and the forums and glactic news will back up this.

Also, we have tried to offer peace several times, even posting a formal request on the forums, and all we ever asked for was our planets back. The offer was refused, every time.

True, the war started over shadowmaster; he had been very nieve in his dealings with Troja, and they punished him, badly. We did nothing to intervene, though we disliked the way he was treated as he was our friend and neighbour.

Eventually, shadowmaster joined our house directly, but robin could not accept this, and attacked him again. This is not acceptable. If you attack part of Agnari, it is an attack on ALL of Agnari. How ridiculous to say "Im not breaking a NAT with your house, because im only attack some of it's members, not all of them"!

Neireh has shown herself to be honourable in many occasions. I have never seen a war she was involved with that did not involve her simply defending her own space, or that of her immediate neighbours'. She is no pirate, nor is blanka.

A pirate, or a war-monger, might be someone who arrives on peoples doorsteps and says "Give me thirty planets, or i destroy your house in a war". Hmm, who do we know that does something like that? Wink www.kosmor.com/forum_int/viewtopic.php?t=9199
michimike

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 16:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Agnar: maybe Robin started the war, but what does it have to do with me?? I wasn't his ally yet at that time and I joined the war very very late and only attacked allies of you, that attacked my direct allies (except Troja of course), not directly your house.

@Neireh: If blanka had been your ally for long times, then I should have been too as I was his wing and later ally. So why did you integrate an ally (me)? O_o
Or did you became his ally first after him becoming pirate, when he changed side by attacking my allies?
Neireh

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 02:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

First read, then think and read again... i never said that blanka was an ally long ago from Reacor (that is in fact Agnari, don't mix up that...)
All i said was that blanka was an long-time friend of Noldor and now that we are both merged our houses blanka had become a friend of us, too.

Quote:
You surely knew that blanka was a friend of noldor.

But maybe that is just the plan to play splitting hairs and turn round the words in the mouth? I said you you were integrated for beeing an ally of an enemy from us, for jumping into our territory with a big fleet, for chasing a friend of us. Enough reasons i think. One alone would be enough. Beeing an ally of our enemys is reason enough.

by the way i still miss your definition of beeing a pirate...

Gondor has changed sides because he got bored and convinced by you and marion and he gets the bill for attacking Agnari in the back. So what.. that is war and you are on the wrong side. Take it like a man.

Think this discussion is rather useless and now i'm getting a bit bored. There is a war to fight. [/quote]
APOcalypse

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 04:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes you lose, sometimes the others win (freely translated into english ^^) - that's what I said to you michi. There will be the day, where I will loose, too. I hope it takes a long time Wink

Well, this discussion is getting boring. In front of our victory, you tried to convince me that this war do not match with your conviction and that otherones forces you to take part. Afterwards you tried to convince me to fight against Agnar. So every argument depends on its point of view - it's the same with ripping (to come back to the topic) Wink
michimike

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 06:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neireh wrote:
that is war and you are on the wrong side.

LOL!!! Laughing
If someone is on the wrong side, then it is Apocalypse^^
Why am I on the wrong side? I like this side.

I prefer the rippers side over the liars side - and it is easier to convince rippers not to rip than liars not to lie Wink
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 09:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have lost many battles, and rebuilt to get destroyed again. thats the game. sucks, but you can always rebuild. takes alot of time and patience.
Angron

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 16:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol there is no such things as the wrong side. in war there are but two sides, those who win, and those who lose. neither is the Wrong side or right side. if i knew i was going to lose i wouldnt care. id be happy knowing im strong enough to stay with those im loyal two and not weak enough to tratior like some people(black_dragon). what either side desides to do e.g ripp, or lie is up to them and it doesnt make them right or wrong, sure its unjust and unfair but Hell lifes unfair as you will know or find out Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
black_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 17:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

shut up you fool
Angron

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 06:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

You shut up you little ****er (hope this is allowed if not my apologises)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: