Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

DA under attack
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 16:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, i know that... but someone flying with the colours of neozlick-österreich, where marion hasnt said otherwise, can be said to be acting for her house
Neireh

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 02:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, i never said anything different? I meant that before that i understand Hotblacks mistake. For him it looks like sticks belongs to Neo-Zlick.
Angron

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

arcane sat listening to the ongoing disscussion. of all the things people have said only one bothers him. the clear fact no-one seems to see that Marion QUEEN of light is actually a female? strange he thought, rather clear i would have thought.
APOcalypse

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

"It doesn't matter if she is male or female. She will be conquered the next days. That's the only fact, which counts." Apocalypse thought.
Assasine

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 13:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

APOcalypse wrote:
"It doesn't matter if she is male or female. She will be conquered the next days. That's the only fact, which counts." Apocalypse thought.

sorry but i dont think that i will be conquert! (lachen) because agnar never can catch me! i think that apo dream! i was never in danger(ich weiß das das so net richtig geschrieben ist) i'm not a noob! i am the biggest player in com
Neireh

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 13:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

(und schon wieder vergisst du das es hier eigentlich ein rpg thread is und sowas wie " hey ich bin die größte spielerin in .com" einfach nicht in einen Rollenspielthread gehört...)

Neireh only slightly rises an eyebrow in amusement as she followed that conversation. At least Marion is the biggest dreamer in this universe.
Angron

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 18:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

the two weeks in a meditation tank seems to have been the worst timing. another war on the way, funny really almost makes me wish i hadnt said DONT DISTURB me while i was in it. annoying though is the fact i dont seem to fully know what happened. no point asking the opposistion as all i will hear are the words of enemies. and too stupid are my loyal subjects too actually gather the relevent information.

only one person to ask then really.

the shadows engulfed him.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: