Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Portishead

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 09:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Announcment VI of the House Brothers in Arms

Dear Aurion,

when you call Charles a friend of mine,

i call you my wife.

And as you may have forgotten we dealt about that problem and solved it.

As you may recognised, i already stopped attacking your allies as i have to defend myself against your attacks. So please stop your attacks.
Ahab

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear imperator Portishead

you ask Luke and Aurion to stop the attacks on you so that you can continue attacking Agnari?
where is the logic in your announcement?
Portishead

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Declaration V of the House Brothers in Arms

Dear Imperators,

tommorrow, Portishead, Lord of the House Brothers in Arms is going to integrate the

Lady Galadriel, House Alqualonde

in securing our borders and in reaction of the attack on our planets. The Lady was part of the House Noldor-Reacor till today.

The declaration of Independency from that house who is at war with us and our allies will not change our reaction. Not understandavle Movement of Warplanets are also not a counting reason. We will use any strength to bring Peace.

Greetings,
Portishead
APOcalypse

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 13:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Portishead,

we are in a state of war? That's absolutely right. We are in a state of war since YOU attacked me. Am I allowed to quote the Galactic News of 200/3503. Let me do it.

"Herrscher Portishead (Haus Brothers_in_Arms) eroberte ein Sonnensystem von Herrscher APOcalypse (Haus Noldor-Reacor)"

Now let me quote the first attack of Noldor-Reacor in 225/3503 at your house

"Herrscher APOcalypse (Haus Noldor-Reacor) eroberte ein Sonnensystem
von Herrscher Portishead (Haus Brothers_in_Arms)"

Do you recognize something?

You have three tries.

Nevertheless, happy fighting.

Greetings
APOcalypse

P.S. Congratulations for your victory about a nearly inactive player.
Portishead

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 09:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Announcement VII of the House Brothers in Amrs

Dear APO,

thank you for your congratulations. Im always glad to receive messages from other players like you. I dont know how active Galadriel was. It doesnt count anyways. The fact that you send me congratulations is proof of her activity.

As you regarded i conquered her, you certainly know, that we are in a state of war. Where do i doubt that? Do you?
I even declared war on you, you may have forgotten it. It was one of the first messages on this channel. So im more surprised that the two quotes are in german, then that they show i attacked you first.

And i do enjoy fighting. Do you?

Portishead
APOcalypse

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 14:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Portishead,

you should know how active Gala was. Otherwise you should not be able to jump as direct at her as you did. But it doesn't matter - you conquered her.
We were and are in a state of war that is absolutely right. But I would correct your announcement that could create an image of me as aggressor. Nothing more. And well do I enjoy fighting against an house, which is just defending its homeplanet? My warplanet is absolutely weakenend in comparison to the CP of Acidstar. I can tell you I do not enjoy it at the moment.

But enough words. I hope you are a better enemy.

Greetings
Apo
Portishead

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 03:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Declaration VI of the House Brothers in Arms

Dear Imperators,

tommorrow APO will integrate me by conquering my Home Planet. I have to accept that and i will accept that. As you all may understand im not happy with that, but as you also understand, thats it in war and you are not always on the sunny side of things.

Due to that i declare for myself and my fleet a ceasefire towards the House Agnar and his fellows, my former enemies. That doesnt include charles, House prinz. I will hunt him as long as i could.

I will take this ceasefire to think about my future and to use that to consolidate my realms. In case that Imperators as Luke or Aurion continue to attack me, i will only defend myself where im able to it.
Ahab

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 19:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear Portishead

you seem not to understand that one is not always on the sunny side of developements, as you described

you want a ceasefire to consolidate your realms, so to strengthen your warplanets combat power again and to think about your future, do you mean to think about when you will start attacking our planets again?

it is not as easy as you might think, taking Agnaris planets, being weakened, but not harmed, having a ceasefire, changing the homeplanet, regaining the old strengh and restarting the attacks will not be posible for you

if you really want peace, you can be sure that we will not reject it

other imperators will message you soon
Portishead

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Declaration VII of the Houes Brothers in Arms

Dear all, a lot of personal changes have occured, so i have to say that for the moment my interests are not any more on ruling my realm. I dont have the time nor the possibility to govern the huge and unbundled numbers of planets in a satisfying manner.
This may change after months, when i think im more interested in small scale attacks on who ever. But for now i say Goodbye, i had a long and good time here, so enjoy your Lordship and dont bother with thoughts, act!

More important: you can take everything from me i can give you. Or what you are able to take.

Personally i would like to thank RobinHood, michimike, SPOT, Claudio, APO, Agnar, Gondor and, by far greatest, Chrysander. For good times, hard fights and enjoying something my *real* friends never understand.

I hope that most of my realm will find responsible successors.

Portishead

Last edited by Portishead on Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:32; edited 1 time in total
Portishead

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Announcment VIII of the House Brothers in Arms

Today 195 planets are under my realm, with a total numbers of inhabitants of 185.816.197. A quality measure is the number 501, what is the addition of planets size.
Im running four or five shipyards, which are in quality measures 47. The numbers of mines is legion, daily productions are: 1980/1700/1420/2240. That results in huge stockpiles which are 7060742/6207215/7876906/6457625.
Number of production facilities for supply components is 27/34/31/36/49.

Balanced of sheet of the day:
Income
Star redistribution tax 1.630.617
Tax income from subordinates
SixFrags 134.826
Total income from subordinates 134.826
Tax from solar systems 22.541.596
Sales on the marketplace 0
Total income 24.307.039

Expenses
Star redistribution tax 15.814.093
Upkeep cost
Mines 734.000
Factories 507.800
Shipyards 49.300
Ships 2.785.000
Purchases from the marketplace 0
Total expenditure 19.890.193

Surplus 4.416.846

I have a combat power 70441, but all time top was before the battle with APO, which was around 180.000, but im not sure on that. Before that i battle i had the complete section of ship classes, afterwards i focused on the Probe-, Goliath- and Leviathan-Classes.

Sorry for boasting.

Portishead
Assasine

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you need help????
Nella

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 14:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Open channals

Thanks for telling us that does this mean we can take what we want

close channals
Imarator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ask you, your attacks on a Portishead as it is our ally, he has nothing to do with a war to do !!!!!
Giner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Portishead is allowing anyone to take his things it will not be war.
Nella

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Megatron read before you speak in future you mite one day learn sumthing new
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: