Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Peace for our time
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
One-of-Many

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 03:25    Post subject: Peace for our time Reply with quote

Their forces had been driven back at all fronts, and the situation was bleak. A gradual reversal from its glory days of the past.

The Imperial Navy was a battered shell of its former self. Gone were the mighty dreadnoughts, gone was the core of the fleet. Despite insurmountable odds, the Imperial Navy mounted a final desperate sally, in a desperate attempt to buy time for their motherland.

The Yamato-class leviathan vessels were the biggest dreadnoughts of this worn torn era. Their armor plating alone could bankrupt entire solar systems and their weaponery systems required the complete dedicated production of an entire empire.

Alas, the leviathan has been slain by the goliath. The age of force projection has dawned and the paradigm of the dreadnought is obsolete. Deplete of interceptor cover, the mighty Yamato was sunk by torpedos, its cannons having never been fired in anger.

Our forces are spent, and we surrender unconditionally to the victors of war, whether they accept it or not. Troja, Neozlick, and Austrian Alliance. You have won a strategic victory.

One-of-Many.
The sword of the empire.
RobinHood

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 01:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Major One-of-Many (house Requiem) conquered a solar system
from Commander Black-Skull (house Troja) (destroyed combat power: 19).

as i told the whole world the whole time: no one of agnari should be trusted!
Neireh

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 02:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shouldn't be to fast to blame or? Maybe it was a accident or a agreement if the planet earlier maybe belongs to him ?

by the way i never had a problem with trusting Agnarians Wink
Gozer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 23:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

[

Did you, perchance, miss the "house Requiem" part of that message? As in Requiem, not Agnari.
Neireh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 01:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

You must see.. Robin is one that says one time Agnari, ever Agnari Razz it suites well to blame Agnari for that, even when one-of-many is no longer part of Agnari and goes his own way.
JackONeill

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 02:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

The galaxtic newspapers say that Imperator Agnar has massive influence on One-of-Many, some even say that Agnar is his puppet master...
So "Requiem" is just another name for "wing-of-agnari" I think. And "unconditionally surrender" normally means not to conquer planets. Dishonest and false players you are, much to learn you all have, young padawans...
APOcalypse

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 04:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emperor michimike promised me too that he will not enter war anymore. What did he do? He conquered planets of Aurion. Furthermore he had a mapsharing, which allows Claudio to target my warplanet.

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
JackONeill

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 04:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

But what has michimike to do with this case? A lie is a lie, doesn't matter if somebody else does/did the same.
And by the way: JackONeill is speaking for Troja, not for any austrian alliances...
Gozer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 07:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like an incident long ago when an imperator friendly to Troja (Liam) surrendered to Agnari, then attacked while under the control of another imperator, also on the side of Troja.

Pots and kettles, my friends.
RobinHood

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 09:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

better you write a message to michi and not here!
Neireh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 13:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be sure that michi has his answer! by the way we see austrian alliance as your allys so i woulnd't be surprised when you have some influence on him and Austrian is something like a inofficial wing of troja. So what? Same case different names.
JackONeill

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 01:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

But Neireh, the case is you said "even when one-of-many is no longer part of Agnari and goes his own way" and thats definitly not true, is it?
RobinHood

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 09:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

the fact is that one-of-many told me 3 times he would end his actions against us and dont support agnar anymore! every time he did we would have been able to take him again and again! did we? no! we believed him and let him fly away in peace!
and the liam thing and the fact that i told gondor to attack again is only based on his behaivior and the fact that rupsie told us the same 2 times!

every of their offers was just fake and i just dont like such guys!

and neireh: you have a real big mouth for someone who told me once to make peace with agnar when i was able to catch him and i let him fly away because of this! and now you are helping this guy!
but this is a wargame and i think it's normal that some persons here dont have any honor if they see a good chance in winning a war by telling bullshit!
Neireh

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh cool down Robin... i asked you, i begged you to try to make peace.. i also asked Agnar before to try to make peace. What is the bad thing on it when i want Peace in a conflict who going to get out of control? We never wanted to get involved. But the main thing that we joined that war was as Austrian alliance and neozlick joined your side. We saw that as a thread so near at our borders and viewed that war long time and we felt us forced to take action. But i explained that earlier. You will only believe what you want to believe. And you are not the one to blame others. Trying corrupt loyal members with promises of planets isn't honourable, too. I'm finished with you guys and we will sweep away all enemys. Troja, neozlick with Marion as my personal slave and austrian alliance with michimike to polish my goliaths. Even Claudio and his Acid Star, surely invited by you or sour felllows in this war, isn't able to stop us. You have woke up a sleeping Dragon.
Tikonda

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 13:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have so much fun playing today... as i told some weeks ago, you guys shouldn't take this game too serious as it is just a game where you can play with tactics, words, strategies and other things. its not the real life and no one is really hurt.

for example: two weeks ago i - with the support of others - killed gondor and he really seemed to be a little depressed after his serious loss. but we still talk to each other with a friendly sound and he plays further on and of course his time for revenge will come. my respect to him as he keeps on and stays happy.

and remember this one, guys: it would be a boring game without enemies worth fighting for, without treacheries and without sudden twists. it would be boring, boring, boring and i don't like boring things. do you? i eagerly anticipate the revenge moves from marion, which is approaching and of course we are preparing a new trap for her as we did for gondor and warhamma and we all will have much fun while we wait for the results. this is a cool time and you should see this with a more bright and happy attitude and keep a friendly sound while talking to each other as the game makes more fun then. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: