Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

The greatest Fight ever
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
APOcalypse

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've lost my most experienced ship Sad

My Goliath had 10.500 experience points and shut down 3 else Goliaths before he got hit by another H10. So he was destroyed with around 13.500 experience points. Crying or Very sad

R.I.P.
michimike

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Neireh, but you lost. That's the point in here Laughing
Neireh

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 14:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's the game.. next time we win Wink *G*
APOcalypse

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 05:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Commander Stephan (house Spice) integrates imperator
Lordfoul (former house Wing_Of_AcidStar) into his empire
(destroyed combat power: 221096).

Thanks to my enemies in the north Wink

What happened there?
Pokel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 06:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhm... Lordfoul jumped from the north direct to Stephan and started to attack my planets. Last turn they tried to take the same one. Dont know why, the planet was the only one both of them could arrive, so they had to know that there will be a conflict.

Now I hope for Gshock to finish Stephan so I can finally turn back home safely.
Nikoy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 04:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two more worth to mention fights happened in just two days!

Yesterday we, the Templars destroyed the combined fleet of Black-Skull and Megatron in a fight with 303.356 CP lost from both sides. This placed that fight at 5-th place in the history of Kosmor.com (till yesterday).

Today the house THE_Br0therhood destroyed the house fleet of the house NEOZLICK-ÖSTERREICH with combined CP lost of 648.110 !!!

This is 1.6 times more than the second fight where three WPs were involved!

Congratulations to Ahab and the house THE_Br0therhood for this great victory!
Ahab

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 22:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'd like to thank nikoy and all the other membes of the sneate

wihtout him and G-P we wouldnt have been abke to make such a precise jump towards marions warplanet

and also i would like to thank marion that she accepts her loss and that she does not hate me for integrating her, our friendship shall be continued in the future
Assasine

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 00:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes it was a great fight, and i accapt my lose. you fight very well and you show that you a great fighter!
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 13:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

This topic wasn't updated for a long time but I think that now is the moment.

By far the greatest battle until now in .com happened on 187/3506.

I do not know the exact numbers but I hope I will not be too far away ...

So ... my fleet of about 450K CP bravely fought against about 710K of michimike and X1 ( in fact X1 had only about 80 K )

Destroyed fleet : 931K CP
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 16:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

951K CP actually.

Yet i still claim the title for having destroyed most cp, and while it was the biggest fight by numbers, it's not even an improvement over the ship attack on sandal in 3502, 4 years ago, lacking only about 5k, but neverthess lacking when talking time adjusted CP.

The biggest fight compared to the amount of time passed was in 3504, marion was conquered by me, with 648K CP destroyed, and 425K "adjusted".

It seems like we hit kind of a wall after just two years. Combat power is rising slower then what could be expected.

Maybe Maelstroem could save the universe the day before the shift to Kosmor 2, and make the two biggest sides clash. All combat power of each side on a single WP. As it's just for fun and not persistent, he could adjust the WPs so they reflect the theoretical CP, with all subordinates, wings etc. which most likely will not have all their ships on the main WP at the time.

Would also be nice to know the total CP currently in Kosmor, across all players.
Thaumaturg
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 00:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

what do you mean by "adjusted" ?
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 05:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm talking about the "kknz" in Mephas tool, the destroyed combat power compared to the amount of time passed. Obviously it's a greater feat to destroy 100k cp in the first year than it is now. And if someone would have had a 1 million cp fight four years ago, that would be a greater feat then destroying 1.1 million now, as the total and average cp is growing faster than the amount of cp destroyed in a fight.

I mean, how much cp can you build in 1 month? And 1 year? And 4 years? so 100k cp would not be much of an increase, it would even be a step back, as less % of the cp was destroyed.

Thats basically what Mephas tool does.

And thats what i mean. We destroyed 600k in a single fight four years ago, and it was really a big fight. Now, michi had more then 600k all alone, and only~900 where destroyed. Not much. If we (alpha, me etc.) would take all cp we have, and you (the Templars) would take all cp you have, and we would clash (like proposed for the final day of K1, though not persistent), we would easily destroy more then 1 million. Maybe even 2.

It's like "if all that fights happend at the same time, how much cp would it be". It could "adjust" old fights up to the current cp, or the new ones to the earliest, but it's somewhere between, maybe the exact average (in days).

I don't know how exactly it is calculated, but i assume the actual calculation makes some sense. Maybe he even posted it back then.
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 06:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm ... this is interesting but not so realistic.

It is indeed more easier to build a greater fleet in two years than in one year.
But what was not taking into consideration was the fact that michi lost a lot of fleets before his last fight.
Or ... if in one year from now ... I will lose 500K CP in a battle where 1100K will be destroyed ... doesn't mean that it's less important because there is one year between the battles.

If the fleets would not be destroyed in battles ... yep ... this would have been correct. We would have gathered more and more fleet over the years ( if we don't think about the upkeep Razz ). But as most of the important players lost their fleets in time ( some were huge like michi and mine ) ... the "kknz/adjustment" is not realistic at all and not so useful. My opinion Razz

About your proposition about the final battle in Kosmor 1 ... depends on how we will step into K2. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
If there is a fresh new start ... it's ok.
But if we will go in K2 with our planets and fleets ... don't know if everyone will agree.

Even so ... just for the fun of discussion ... maybe we will do it in 4 ( Walhalla can be the 3rd party ) and we will have semifinals and a Final. Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 08:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was talking about saving the current state right before K2 anyways, not about us loosing everything. It would be just for show.

And about your issues with kknz: Nope, fleets still get bigger. Michi didn't have 600k+ in the last fight, neither did you or we. Thats exactly what i'm saying, we rebuilt more then we lose.

So, 600k today is still less then it was a year ago. And it will still be more then in a year. Maybe the difference isn't as big as the "kknz" make it look like, maybe the calculation needs to be adjusted itself, but it is there.

And upkeep doesn't stop people. No one here with a currently reasonable fleet can pay for it by himself, not with only the star tax. And the upkeep isn't that high that you couldn't sell stuff or just ask your friendly neighbourhood non pro for money.
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 09:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aurion wrote:
I was talking about saving the current state right before K2 anyways, not about us loosing everything. It would be just for show.

Then ... I definitely agree on this Very Happy

Aurion wrote:
And about your issues with kknz: Nope, fleets still get bigger. Michi didn't have 600k+ in the last fight, neither did you or we. Thats exactly what i'm saying, we rebuilt more then we lose.

So, 600k today is still less then it was a year ago. And it will still be more then in a year. Maybe the difference isn't as big as the "kknz" make it look like, maybe the calculation needs to be adjusted itself, but it is there.

No ... it's not like this.
From what you say ... means that in 5 years every active imperator will have 500 K CP or even more.
But I bet that the average fleet of an active PRO user will be around 200K. The upkeep will not allow us build much more. I am talking about the average not about one guy or another.

Aurion wrote:
And upkeep doesn't stop people. No one here with a currently reasonable fleet can pay for it by himself, not with only the star tax. And the upkeep isn't that high that you couldn't sell stuff or just ask your friendly neighbourhood non pro for money.

I think that a good PRO account allows anyone to maintain around 220 K.
The rest should be from:
- sales (the market in .com is almost dead BUT was active enough in the first years)
- feeders ( but if you took my example: Thaumaturg and Thingol were my feeders for some time; Thauma became more active and involved in war so he is not my feeder and Thingol just told me that he will be active again now that the war is done - this can happen to the rest too; there is also the situation where a feeder of you quits the game ... this can change a lot your strategy.
- subs ( the number of the subs is much smaller compared to the situation from 3501 - at some point Kodro had at least 10 subs )
- wars - I believe that the number of conflicts were greater in the past.

From all this and also from what I said in my previous message ... my conclusion is that is much harder to keep a big fleet now that you could do it few years ago. So the "kknz" doesn't apply to Kosmor.

Why the guys from the first years of kosmor didn't build much more ... is another discussion. But we can start it Smile

I don't care about statistics but this kind of discussions stimulates me a lot Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: