Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Internet Explorer login problems

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nikoy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 06:23    Post subject: Internet Explorer login problems Reply with quote

I have a login problem - can't find it posted on the forums so will be happy if someone can help.
Before I was using Internet Explorer for logging into Kosmor without any problems. Now I have installed Mozilla Firefox and log in with it usually. It works perfectly. But for SVG maps I prefer IE, because is much faster and smoother with such large maps.

BUT

But now I can almost not log in via IE! When I try to login there it gives me almost all of the times the German version. It either says that the login is invalid or logs in, but without any pictures (in both cases) and after couple of clicks throws me out again! It also looks like my account is not Pro in such cases.
It looks really strange, because I write correctly all the addresses and name/pass combination. I have tryed this douzens of times - almost the same. Only from time to time (very rare) it logs in normally, but this is something like 10 to 1. 10 times wrong, one time correct. It is very annoying...
Maelstroem
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Nikoy,

double-check your internet explorer settings, the problems you mention are very likely caused by cookies not being allowed (for kosmor.com).

Bye,
Maelstroem
Goku

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 14:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use Firefox (Mozilla), have a fast connection but still use fasterfox which should increase load times of pages/images as it breaks the RFC (if you know what that is).
Nikoy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 05:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Maeli, I changed the "Privacy" settings to "Low" and now it loads every time.
Nikoy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 08:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately the same problem appears again without apparent change in my system. I set the IE to the lowest possible settings: "accept ALL cookies" and lowest possible security level, but still the same... What it can be? Shocked
Maelstroem
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 15:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps a MS security update...
I just checked with my version of IE, it works.
Can you cross check once again, that cookies are allowed?
Otherwise, I really recommend using firefox or safari.

Bye,
Maelstroem
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Bug-Reports All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: